Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) - Literature/Writing Ads (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) (166867 Views)

New Nigerian Romance Novel: Lessons In Love By Lara Daniels / I Need Soft Copy Of Any Novel / Have You Written A Christian Romance Novel ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2009
Thanks kay for the latest arrivals. I'm glad to see that out of the thirteen or so u titles u have supplied, I have only read one before now. (Blackwood Farm). The rest are ones I'm seriously looking forward to digging into, one at a time. Once again, you try!!!

i know u for don tire 4 my wahala! smiley
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2009
Below is one of Anne Rice's bestsellling Triologies - MayFair Witches up the the site now.

The dload site for the books below for all newbies to this thread is: [www.booksdownload247. . com]

I will be bringing the last of her books 2moro: Back to Eden and the Mummy.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by hollandis(f): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2009
@kayday you promised to upload pet semetary
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2009
hollandis:

@kayday you promised to upload pet semetary

@ hollandis
Sorry i 4got. wuld do dat b4 d day ends or 2moro morning.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by hollandis(f): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2009
kaydkay:

@ hollandis
Sorry i 4got. wuld do dat b4 d day ends or 2moro morning.

aiight thanx cheesy
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2009
Wow, the Mayfair witches at last, this is the series that got me hooked. I have read The Witching Hour but the Lasher n all have been hard to get, thanks man, can't wait for the last installment. I'm going to have a fun few months ahead, especially with all this bad weather. Sitting up in my room never felt so good! smiley
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2009
2 more Anne Rice books up @ the site [www.booksdownload247.. com] for your download.

@Hollandis,
I have Stephen King's Pet Semamary up now at the site. The ebook version was not well formated thats y i didnt put it the first time but its still readable and enjoyable sha.

Wuld be coming up with a whole lot of new authors starting from Monday. I have Dean Kroontz, Sidney Sheldon, Tom Clancy, Fredrick Forsythe, Ian Fleming, Robert Ludlum, John Lecarre, Mario Puzo, Agatha Christie, James Hardley Chase,
Robert Harris, Jonathan Kellerman, Salman Rusdie, Obama books, Wilbur Smith, Dale Brown, Sandra Brown
, etc, etc, the list is just endless, all lined up for sharing.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
The Anne Rice saga thus comes to an end . . . but I'll still be watching this space! Sidney Sheldon, Koontz, Hardley Chase etc have always been my favs, so I'm sticking around for sure.

Thanks Kay, in any case you've made my year! Cheers! grin
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by hollandis(f): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
kaydkay:

2 more Anne Rice books up @ the site [www.booksdownload247.. com] for your download.

@Hollandis,
I have Stephen King's Pet Semamary up now at the site. The ebook version was not well formated thats y i didnt put it the first time but its still readable and enjoyable sha.

Wuld be coming up with a whole lot of new authors starting from Monday. I have [b]Dean Kroontz, Sidney Sheldon, Tom Clancy, Fredrick Forsythe, Ian Fleming, Robert Ludlum, John Lecarre, Mario Puzo, Agatha Christie, James Hardley Chase,
Robert Harris, Jonathan Kellerman, Salman Rusdie, Obama books, Wilbur Smith, Dale Brown, Sandra Brown[/b], etc, etc, the list is just endless, all lined up for sharing.

Thank you for uploading it!

Books I am looking forward to reading next week
Dean Koontz
Hadley Chase
Mario Puzo

kaydkay have a gr8 weekend wink
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by bluespice(f): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2009
kayday, ive not been replying doesnt mean ive not been downloading
thanks a ton man
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2009
I was going to request dean koontz's books b4 u promised it. Good writer, that guy.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by OnoEdosio(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2009
Thumbs to you kaydkay.I've following from the beginning but I not an erotic fan so I left.Thanks for the stephen king.Please have you got any C.S Lewis.He wrote the chronicles of narnia,but I need some non fiction he wrote later in life.also if you have any Ted Dekker especially his trilogy red,green,blue.Keep up the good work.You are the bomb!
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 09, 2009
Kaydkay, i went 2 d site on ur profile to dload d novels there, but i could not. cry. Whenever i clicked dload, it just reloaded d same page again, it just kept doing that no matter how many times i tried. . .sad. Am using a phone browser, dont no if thats d cause. Could u pls paste d direct download link to d dean koontz novels here? I'd appreciate it. And i really dont want to miss out on getting his books. Thanks 4 helping.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2009
OnoEdosio:

Thumbs to you kaydkay.I've following from the beginning but I not an erotic fan so I left.Thanks for the stephen king.Please have you got any C.S Lewis.He wrote the chronicles of narnia,but I need some non fiction he wrote later in life.also if you have any Ted Dekker especially his trilogy red,green,blue.Keep up the good work.You are the bomb!

@OnoEdosio,
I have all the 7books of the Chronicles of Narnia. I have Ted Dekker also. Wuld get all of them up very soon.

@Fellis,
Maybi ur phone browser cant access d sites. Can ur phone read PDF files? Cos that could be another issue. anyhw wuld c what i can do.

@all,
Wuld be uploading Mario Puzo's books today- have abt 7 of them. So just watch out b4 the day runs out. A bit busy @ work ds morning.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2009
As promised I have 4 Mario Puzo's books up at the site now. will bring the remaining 3 (The Godfather, The last Don and The Sicilian) tomorrow.

On Wednesday wuld start with Dean Koontz. I have over 70 of his books but will only pick out the ones i feel are the most interesting or anyone that u guys wuld want to see uploaded.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by hollandis(f): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2009
kaydkay:

As promised I have 4 Mario Puzo's books up at the site now. will bring the remaining 3 (The Godfather, The last Don and The Sicilian) tomorrow.

On Wednesday wuld start with Dean Koontz. I have over 70 of his books but will only pick out the ones i feel are the most interesting or anyone that u guys wuld want to see uploaded.
kaydkay ,you the man! You got it all. And I mean all.
Thanks for the puzo and king
Pls kindly upload the koontz titles ,I requested for earlier
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2009
3 more Mario Puzo's Books up at the site for ur dloads.

Would start with Dean Koontz 2moro.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2009
Please don't forget to put the direct link here. . .so i can get them. Thanks.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2009
Nice ones to add 2 my growing collection. smiley

still very much in attendance . . . . wink
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by hollandis(f): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2009
present sir!!! smiley
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2009
Am starting With Dean Koontz Books Today.

Have got 3 of his books up at the site [www.booksdownload247.. com] right now.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by hollandis(f): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2009
@kaydkay I have read them all(the 3) already embarassed
Please do you have the following koontz books
eyes of darkness (revised version or original version )
night chills
by the light of the moon,
a darkness in my soul
dark fall,
fear nothing,
santa's twins,
the books of counted sorrows,
frankenstein:Prodigal son
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2009
@hollandis,
Am not uploading his books in any particular order (there will be other pple that havent read d ones above). U listed

Night Chill - I have it dr already. Will get to the ones u listed later on b4 am thru with his books.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by hollandis(f): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2009
Thanks for replying
pardonez moi , I thought I had seen it already.The man has so many ~ night books smiley
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2009
Also present!!! You're not getting rid of me that easily . . . smiley
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2009
What about me? cry
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2009
For the horror fans 3 more Dean Koontz novels at the site right now. I think his books are more horror and

suspense filled than Stephen King's. Anybody with a different opinion?

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by hollandis(f): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2009
kaydkay:

For the horror fans 3 more Dean Koontz novels at the site right now. I think his books are more horror and

suspense filled than Stephen King's. Anybody with a different opinion?
lol,King's scenes takes place in an ordinary setting .Sometimes I believe there is an element of truth in his stories.Most of the time ,he writes superfluously undecided.Koontz on the hand writes with suspense,like you said,~ and every page ,every single word is thrilling .He is not an ordinary writer.His imagination amazes me.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2009
I first read Koontz when I was a young kid, and I've never forgotten him since. He writes some deep sh#t, I can tell you. However I have as yet been unable to finish one Stephen King novel. Go figure. undecided
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2009
sorry all culdnt just make any posting 2day. Will continue and hopefuly finish with Dean Koontz's novels by nxt week.

u'r hv gr8 fun filled wknd.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by OnoEdosio(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2009
Kaydkay u are beta than superman!Where did u get all this stuff 4rm self?Mucho salutaziones for Koontz and Puzio.Abeg make u no vex say na soso demand we dey demand, but no 4get the Robert Ludlum and Frederick Forsyth,
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by lao(f): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2009
kaydkay, I've not yet seen any judith Macnaught's novels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.