Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (260414 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by LaurelP(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2014
@solutiontipster thanks for this info. Pls your analysis seems to favour or is meant for those who are in the business already.
For those who intend or are interested in giving it a try, how do you advice them to start? Note that most of the terms you've been using are strange (e.g, under&over, etc)

Also, is this d same thing with all these betting shops like 1960bet, Nairabet? Or is dis online betting different?

And what does it take to start apart from the knowledge of how it works? Any special equipment like maybe laptop or sth?
Thanks
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
LaurelP:
@solutiontipster thanks for this info. Pls your analysis seems to favour or is meant for those who are in the business already.
For those who intend or are interested in giving it a try, how do you advice them to start? Note that most of the terms you've been using are strange (e.g, under&over, etc)

Also, is this d same thing with all these betting shops like 1960bet, Nairabet? Or is dis online betting different?

And what does it take to start apart from the knowledge of how it works? Any special equipment like maybe laptop or sth?
Thanks

Welcome.
You need just a gadget that can browse the internet to start. I advise you to register a betting account with any bookie you like because my type of bets only requires that you have your own betting account and bet when you're comfortable and on schedule. To know the terms, I think will be a gradual process to you. You'll learn them all
Hope this helps
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hi people, Happy boxing day to you all

I wish to share my inplay/live bet tips here for the next five days.

For today, 26the DEC
13:45 Chelsea FC - West Ham Utd - English PL
15:30 The New Saints FC - Cefn Druid - Wales PL
20:30 RSC Anderlecht - KVC Westerlo - Belgium
Tip - Over0.5HT

You can scroll up and read how to bet them on live matches in the post above where i introduced this form of bet to you. Singles.

Anyone who wish to play them is free to do so. Let's assume I started betting today with a total deposit of N20000. I'll be betting N5000 per bet. I'll be doing the calculations after each betting day. Let's see how much can be made from the tips I provide here by next 5 or 6 days.

See you after biz
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
Alright people.

First day gone, the three tips all went fine though I was unable to bet the second one on inplay because they scored early goal.
First bet
I staked the first bet at the odd of 1.55 on 18mins and Chelsea score at 31mins. Bet won.
5000 x 1.55 = 7750
7750 - 5000 = 2750 gain

Second bet.
I didn't bet because they scored very early

Third bet.
I bet at the odd of 1.50 on 15mins and Anderlecht score immediately . was lucky to bet. why I made the decision to bet at exact 15mins? I'll tell you. If you agree though.... Lol
5000 x 1.50 = 7500
7500 - 5000 = 2500

Total gain
2750 + 2500 = 5250
Not bad for a start
Anyone that bet 10k each wouldve made N10,500 today.
Actually I made a total of 5bets with my subscribers today and they all won. Doubters can add me on whatsaap or bbm and I'll show you screenshots. I decided to show only three tips here each day for the next five days. 15tips in total.

Anyone that accumulated the above tips would've won, but remember it is on your own risk. I hate accumulation. I like it the everyday profit way. Singles on live bet. Business

Some will ask how can one be using a whole 5k to look for 2500? Lol. Don't worry, when you come close I'll show you what you're yet to understand.

So we now have N25,250 in the account.

Will post tomorrow tips in the morning.
Goodnight
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2014
Today's tips

1pm Kayserispor - S. B. Elazigspor - Turkey PTT1
4pm Celtic FC - Ross County FC - Scotland PL
4:45pm Hapoel Beer Sheva - Hapoel Petach Tikva - Israel

Singles on live bet. See you after result

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
See you tomorrow morning
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by yomade007(m): 12:20am On Dec 28, 2014
Best of lucky on tomorrow game
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2014
Here are today's tips on live bet

13:00 Tottenham Hotspur - Manchester Utd

16:00 Manchester City - Burnley FC

18:30 Al Ahly Cairo - Misr Lel Makasa - EGYPT PL

This are the inplay bets for today

Over 0.5HT

Singles

SEE YOU AFTER RESULTS
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2014
yomade007:
Best of lucky on tomorrow game

Thanks
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by yomade007(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tottenham Hotspur - Manchester Utd
DRAW
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by yomade007(m): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ao market
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by biggybig(f): 1:44am On Dec 29, 2014
Two won out of two
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2014
Thanks guys
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
05.01.15 18:00 S. B. Elazigspor - Adanaspor.

05.01.15 18:30 Skoda Xanthi FC - Panthrakikos FC Komotini.

05.01.15 20:45 FC Portadown - Institute FC.

My biz oday on live bet over 0.5ht

Happy new year guys
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by soccerpicksmast: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
For ur daily soccer tips, try soccerpicksmaster..com
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2015
If accumulation is your only betting method, you're no diiferent from a lotto player. For me, it is sports trading; not sports betting.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by sportbetcodes(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2015
Sportbet codes of all Nigeria bookmaker is back and available on www.sportbetcodes.com
Thank you for your calls and SMS
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by charismaticdave(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
SolutionTipster:
If accumulation is your only betting method, you're no diiferent from a lotto player. For me, it is sports trading; not sports betting.

True talk, nice one.

Learn how to make profits on sport trading. PM me for a copy.

Thanks so much SolutionTipster
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2015
Though Barcelona hasn't been their best for time now, but I see no reason why they won't bring the profit today.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by mount1ng(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Goodmorning all, special greetings to OP for the coaching. Let me support my coach with this.
England league 2
Luton Town - Shrewsbury Town (Under/Over 1,5
goals in 1st half)
Customer type: Under @ 1.35

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by mount1ng(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
mount1ng:
Goodmorning all, special greetings to OP for the coaching. Let me support my coach with this.
England league 2
goals in 1st half)

Good luck.

Money in the bank. Green Apple

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2015
mount1ng:
England league 2
goals in 1st half)

Good luck.

My broda you learned wella. Green apple indeed. If you're a holder of my under1.5HT ebook, contact me for the live bet over 0.5HT eBook.... Free
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by stellybebe(f): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Welcome to Rollers of Bet, a professional tipsters website created by experienced and mathematical betting advisors offering the best betting from some sports. Each of these professionals specializing in selected games and leagues. Every day we offer pick carefully selected from among all safest picks off the day. With this selection our service will bring constant high earnings because Winning is all about Profit.

*** v ***
Tip: 1
Odd: 2.2

*** v ***
Tip:  1
Odd: 1.6

*** v ***
Tip: 1
Odd: 1.4

From www.rollersofbet.com
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Maybe you're still getting something wrong. Start afresh and create the account. It'll work. NairaBet, merrybet anyone

Cntact me if it doesn't, I'll help you create one
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by henrycare53(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Solutiontipster.....I sent you a mail but you havnt replied me yet.......
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Add me let's chat

Call - 08174943732
Whatsapp – 2347034691458
BBM – 74530BC7
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Westham vs Everton 8.45pm

Bristol City vs Doncaster

AC Milan vs Sausolo 9pm

My inplay bet today.

Over0.5ht
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by samson12173: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
pls I dnt knw Hw 2 play it
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Not a bad day, little profit made

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.