Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (263436 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
samson12173:
pls I dnt knw Hw 2 play it

Hello Sir.
Kindly read up the thread. You'll see where I posted how to bet on live bet with my betting system.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
16:15 Panathinaikos Athen - Levadiakos FC

Bet live. Over0.5HT

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
Won....

Bet 5k, collect N8500 at 1.70 odd

Profit yesterday, sure to get today too. Already on profit. Hope to make bigger one at the end of the day
More tips on live bet coming.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
8.15pm sporting cp vs Boavista
Over 0.5hht
Live bet.
Watch the odd and bet at 1.5 and above
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tottenham vs Burnley 9pm
Over 0.5hit
Bet live
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
10mins on

Benfica vs Arouca

Over 0.5ht

Live bet
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by mount1ng(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2015
SolutionTipster:

My broda you learned wella. Green apple indeed. If you're a holder of my under1.5HT ebook, contact me for the live bet over 0.5HT eBook.... Free

I have your e-books and we chart often.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lol.......
Your username might be confusing me.

Gracias
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
henrycare53:
Solutiontipster.....I sent you a mail but you havnt replied me yet.......

Sorry sir. I didn't see any mail. You might try calling me or add me up for chats
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
Today,

Real Madrid vs Atlectico Madrid

I can't think about any other thing but goals

My normal live bet is on over 0.5ht

My only bet
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Yesterday was a sweeter win.

Today's first bet

16.01.15 7pm. Eskisehirspor - FBM Makina Balcova Yasam.....turkey cup GRP g

Over 0.5ht on live bet
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
Booom. First match won

Next match

8pm. Ajax Amsterdam - FC Groningen

Bet over 0.5ht on live bet

If you're yet to know how to bet, folow the match on live bet till the odd increases to 1.60 or above. You bet

See you after 45mins

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Boooom......second bet won

Third bet here

8:30pm Club Brugge - Yellow-Red KV Mechelen

Bet over 0.5ht

See you after 45mins
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Uchizzy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
jst can't pax by.

wit out commentin.

i hv been frustrated 4 long, bt tank god sai solution din land.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Alright guys.

Hands up today

Little profit today. That's what matters to me though.

See you next time
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by mount1ng(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Lol.......
Your username might be confusing me.

Gracias
My name is Ime. Guess u know now, lol.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by mount1ng(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2015
I am having issue with live odd on 1960. They hold the over 0.5 once the game start.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2015
Yeah. I know now. 1960 is having problem lately. Hardly pay customers this days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by raficki87(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2015
Any lectures today?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by mount1ng(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Hi people

I'm so happy today. Feeling great and grateful to God for everything. Can't even clearly describe how I was able to get this far without recognizing the grace of God.

I'm sure I've helped many people find a good path in this business through my teachings; articles, ebooks, chats etc all included.

Today, I want to do more, I want to help more. I've three ebooks, one is free and the other two for sell. One on under goals and the other on over goals. Currently, I sell each for N3,500.

They are not just eBooks, they are step by step tutorial guide with picture guides. Practical steps.

Today, I wish to give the ebooks to anyone here who is eager about success in this business.

You'll learn.......
1. How to analyze and tip under 1.5, under 2.5 goals, both halftime and full time.
2. How to analyze and tip over 1.5, over 2.5 goals both halftime and fulltime.
3. How I analyze and bet my live bet matches
4. The principles that guide me to success.
5. How to manage your money so that you won't have to lose your capital deposit. You'll be withdrawing profits alone
6. How you can turn 1K to over 50k in two weeks using challenge bet
Etc

If I say it is totally free, I know my inbox would be filled with requests within short time. I only want serious minded people who will read the tutorial and put it to work to get it.

From today Monday 19th to next Monday 26th, you can get any of the ebooks for just N1,000. The two N2000 instead of the normal N7,000. Yes! I would've giving it out totally free but I'm sure not everyone deserves to get it.

Many people have told me that they've red several ebooks but got nothing meaningful from them. So they are reluctant about getting mine.

Now here this, if you get any of the ebook and study the steps and ideas carefully and you do not learn something helpful from it. Kindly demand for a refund, I'll give you. This is a simple offer to help you.

After the coming Monday, I'll remove the offer.

Please guys who bought the ebook either 5k or N3500 from me earlier. I'm soliciting, forgive me for giving it out this cheap. It is just for a week, I'm sorry.

Anyone that wish to get it should contact me then I direct you to my sales page in my site. If I type it here I'll be blocked.

Call - 08174943732
Whatsapp – 2347034691458
BBM – 74530BC7

You've no excuse to give now

Get hard or Get missing.
I can attest to your books. I refused to fund my account again but to build it up. Before I got your book, my account was N308, but today I have over N1300. It might look insignificant but there is growth. This is biz. If your looking for quick money pls stay out of betting. Each time I see people at the betting shops I laugh. I say to my self, these are the bookmakers maga. I told a guy one day, when he showed me three list of coupon with about 7 games each. I told him u can't win. I use to do that before but not any more. Later in the said day I asked him the outcome, he just sie.
Friends, let us make money from these bookmaker. But it requires hard work. Thank God I saw this thread and I chatted a lot with the OP. Today, I think the u1.5ht is much easier than any other system for me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
mount1ng:

I can attest to your books. I refused to fund my account again but to build it up. Before I got your book, my account was N308, but today I have over N1300. It might look insignificant but there is growth. This is biz. If your looking for quick money pls stay out of betting. Each time I see people at the betting shops I laugh. I say to my self, these are the bookmakers maga. I told a guy one day, when he showed me three list of coupon with about 7 games each. I told him u can't win. I use to do that before but not any more. Later in the said day I asked him the outcome, he just sie.
Friends, let us make money from these bookmaker. But it requires hard work. Thank God I saw this thread and I chatted a lot with the OP. Today, I think the u1.5ht is much easier than any other system for me.

Thanks brother. God bless

This is my way of saying happy new year to my faithful readers here.

Get hard or Get missing
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Going with gateshead in tonights inplay
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yesterday inplay was postponed.

Today on live bet

Roda JC Kerkrade -:- PSV Eindhoven 8pm

Club Brugge -:- KV Mechelen 8.45pm

Liverpool -:- Chelsea 8.45pm

Bet market - over 0.5ht

Yet to know how to bet? Scroll up

My ebook offer is still on. You've my guarantee as per if the content is meaningful - you can demand for refund if you don't learn from it. It will work for you, provided you read and put it to practice. Two, you can always have your way to my daily picks provided you're with my ebook. But if I find out that you are only depending on my tips and don't want to work on your own, I'll stop giving you. Add me on whatsapp or bbm.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by charismaticdave(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Hi people

I'm so happy today. Feeling great and grateful to God for everything. Can't even clearly describe how I was able to get this far without recognizing the grace of God.

I'm sure I've helped many people find a good path in this business through my teachings; articles, ebooks, chats etc all included.

Today, I want to do more, I want to help more. I've three ebooks, one is free and the other two for sell. One on under goals and the other on over goals. Currently, I sell each for N3,500.

They are not just eBooks, they are step by step tutorial guide with picture guides. Practical steps.

Today, I wish to give the ebooks to anyone here who is eager about success in this business.

You'll learn.......
1. How to analyze and tip under 1.5, under 2.5 goals, both halftime and full time.
2. How to analyze and tip over 1.5, over 2.5 goals both halftime and fulltime.
3. How I analyze and bet my live bet matches
4. The principles that guide me to success.
5. How to manage your money so that you won't have to lose your capital deposit. You'll be withdrawing profits alone
6. How you can turn 1K to over 50k in two weeks using challenge bet
Etc

If I say it is totally free, I know my inbox would be filled with requests within short time. I only want serious minded people who will read the tutorial and put it to work to get it.

From today Monday 19th to next Monday 26th, you can get any of the ebooks for just N1,000. The two N2000 instead of the normal N7,000. Yes! I would've giving it out totally free but I'm sure not everyone deserves to get it.

Many people have told me that they've red several ebooks but got nothing meaningful from them. So they are reluctant about getting mine.

Now here this, if you get any of the ebook and study the steps and ideas carefully and you do not learn something helpful from it. Kindly demand for a refund, I'll give you. This is a simple offer to help you.

After the coming Monday, I'll remove the offer.

Please guys who bought the ebook either 5k or N3500 from me earlier. I'm soliciting, forgive me for giving it out this cheap. It is just for a week, I'm sorry.

Anyone that wish to get it should contact me then I direct you to my sales page in my site. If I type it here I'll be blocked.

Call - 08174943732
Whatsapp – 2347034691458
BBM – 74530BC7

You've no excuse to give now

Get hard or Get missing.

Am a testimony of your ebooks, tried it and am better for it, sir SolutionTipster, you are one in a million, am your protege and I can attest to the fact that your methods not only work, it has been giving me cool bucks ever since. Thanks so much I appreciate
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
charismaticdave:

Am a testimony of your ebooks, tried it and am better for it, sir SolutionTipster, you are one in a million, am your protege and I can attest to the fact that your methods not only work, it has been giving me cool bucks ever since. Thanks so much I appreciate

Thank so much broda. God bless. Always remember we grow better each day. Always feel free anytime to contact me for brainstorming. I want to learn from you too....lol
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by charismaticdave(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Thank so much broda. God bless. Always remember we grow better each day. Always feel free anytime to contact me for brainstorming. I want to learn from you too....lol

Thanks for the vote of confidence, you are missing out if you are not on the SolutionTipster network, as Dbanj said, you are on a long thing
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Yesterday's bet was booom boooooom boooooooooom.

Made 14,000 naira profits with two of those three tips on live bet singles. Would've made 21k if not for the early goal in first match.

Will there be tips for today? Let's see

The happy new year offer for my ebook tutorials is still on. Get it now.

Do you know you can fund your account while I manage it with you and we share profit at the end of each week?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by lanrei(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Made 14,000 naira profits with two of those three tips on live bet singles. Would've made 21k if not for the early goal in first match.

Do you know you can fund your account while I manage it with you and we share profit at the end of each week?

Nice work
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by windgold: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nice work Dude
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by charismaticdave(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Would love this, when can we start
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
charismaticdave:

Would love this, when can we start

anytime, I'm here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.