Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Do You Really Want To Do Importation Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Really Want To Do Importation Business? (426 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / How To Do Importation Biz / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Want To Do Importation Business? by emmanuel90(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Okay here...
The reason why my topic is a question is because I was so pissed yesterday when I was seeing all around,buy report this and buy report that on wishy washy pile of BS they titled "How to buy cheap stuffs form a secret website in China..."
What?....Secret website!!!
You see, there is nothing you can't find on Google...well now that depends on how well you can search with the engine but then where are this websites hiding on the web?...
Simple...on the web..I believe they are
****Alibaba.com
****Aliexpress.com
Can you just imagine...and you called that a secret....lwkmd
Those guys are twin...there are thousands of suppliers and manufacturers on those website waiting to sell stuffs at deadly cheap prizes...all you have to do is visit there website,register and just do some keyword searches on thing like..."Cheap blackberry phones" and the likes...just whatever thing you want cheap...and result pops out for you to see like WOW...
You can then compare between products check which is best for you...
Disclaimer::::USE YOUR HEAD AND SHINE YOUR EYE...though its a great place to get AWOOF STUFFs..note that there are also scammers there too who wants to rob you of your cash...to prevent that,always do this...
****When paying...always pay through the website ESCROW services...
****Check whether the supplier or manufacturer is a gold member..
****Are people buying the product?
****Are there positive feedbacks....lI always like 90% and upward positive feedbacks...
Well if all checked...then feel free...talk to the supplier,negotiate,do business...whatever
You can download the client Alibaba TradeManager to chat with various suppliers and get to know them..
Mode of payment.......Ahhh...What of Gtbank MasterCard and Zenith Africard...Apply for them if you don't already have one...you can easily use those for payments....
HOW DO I RECIEVE MY STUFFS NOW....Okay....Chrisvicmall can help you at a cheap price...check there website at chrisvicmall.com or just call them...there numbers are listed on there website...
****eBay.com
****amazon.com
I know you be like...?
Yes....doing keyword search like "cheap laptops and blackberry *" generates great results of cheap things oooo...try it..
Do you want a really cheap laptop too?
Why don't you check here
****usanotebooks.com
I hope this as been informative to the importer wannbees
ME...I just like to buy for my own personal use....Ciao

(1) (Reply)

Without Vision Business Perish / The Best And Easiest Medium To Advertise Your Products And Services To Top Ceos / Ideas On How To Launch New Business Ideas And Media Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.