Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,405 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women (1161 Views)

Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by yuzjet(m): 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Women are the most wonderful creature I have seen on Earth, but am yet to understand why some men are busy finding faults upon faults on them. Ok, lets look at them this way and tell me if am lying:

1- Women are the only creature that can change their original surname just for the sake of love.

2- They are most easiest creature to convince

3- They are the only creature that loves from the bottom of their heart.

4- They are the creature that can prefer to go to bed with an empty stomach, just to make sure that their children feeds well.

5- They are the only creature on Earth that cries very easily, just to expose their inward disposition.

6- They are always awake even at the dead of the night just to make sure that their children are protected.

7- They can even sell out their cloths just to buy food for their children, and also see them smiling.

8- They are always ready to sacrifice their lives just to save the lives of their children.

9- They are always in the kitchen inhaling the smoke without complaining, just to prepare something for their children and husband to eat.

10- They are the only creature that can abandon their biological family and start up a new home with a stranger.

11- Even when they are battling with the pains of pregnancy, yet, they are busy looking after their husbands and children. e.t.c

Or am I lying?

Your thoughts?
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hey not fair, I'm a Man and I can do some of these. Example, I can Love from the bottom of my heart and also sacrifice my Life and necessities for those I Love. Ask your Dad.

4 Likes

Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by jnrbayano(m): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
True about them.

Lie because you said its "only" them do those.

1 Like

Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2014
True. It seems you have a loving mother/wife, right? wink

1 Like

Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by yuzjet(m): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2014
Ceasar1: Hey not fair, I'm a Man and I can do some of these. Example, I can Love from the bottom of my heart and also sacrifice my Life and necessities for those I Love. Ask your Dad.

U can do some but not all. Dats what makes women unique.
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by yuzjet(m): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2014
jnrbayano: True about them.

Lie because you said its "only" them do those.

The truth is only women can do Dem all with ease. Men can only manage to do some of Dem but not all. Or can u change ur first name to a girl's name and have dat name for d rest of ur life?
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 02, 2014
yuzjet:

U can do some but not all. Dats what makes women unique.

The only thing I can't do there is to get pregnant myself but don't forget the fact that only ‘I’ can get ‘them’ pregnant. So that makes me what, - Super Unique. tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by jnrbayano(m): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2014
Mind you, No 1 has got nothing to do with love. It is so because there's nothing they can do about it.

In No 10, the good book says is the man who does the "leaving"
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by yuzjet(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2014
Ceasar1:

The only thing I can't do there is to get pregnant but don't forget the fact that only I can get them pregnant. So that makes me what, SU - Super Unique.

Don't get it twisted. If u think u're Super Unique (SU) like u said, u should be able to get ursef pregnant instead of looking for a woman to carry ur pregnancy for u.
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by jmoore(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2014
And men love from the top of their hearts, huh?

1 Like

Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by LaurelP(m): 12:13am On Sep 02, 2014
Ur wrong man
Some men can do those even beta dan women
Besides they are even running away from those roles and craving for men's place so?

1 Like

Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by yuzjet(m): 12:13am On Sep 02, 2014
jmoore: And men love from the top of their hearts, huh?

Can u pls recheck the topic?
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by yuzjet(m): 12:15am On Sep 02, 2014
LaurelP: Ur wrong man
Some men can do those even beta dan women
Besides they are even running away from those roles and craving for men's place so?

Then I bet u should be able to change ur name to d name of d girl u love. Also, u should get ursef pregant as well.
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by jnrbayano(m): 12:16am On Sep 02, 2014
yuzjet:

The truth is only women can do Dem all with ease. Men can only manage to do some of Dem but not all. Or can u change ur first name to a girl's name and have dat name for d rest of ur life?

I was about to ask you to tell me about the Population of the research you concluded to come up with the bold but on a second read at the Op, I found out you don't even trust what you wrote.

The question "or am I lying" made it clear it wasn't a research work but an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 02, 2014
yuzjet:

Don't get it twisted. If u think u're Super Unique (SU) like u said, u should be able to get ursef pregnant instead of looking for a woman to carry ur pregnancy for u.

Same thing goes for them. If they are ‘unique’ as you proclaimed, why can't they also get themselves pregnant without ‘JS’ doing the Job?
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by yuzjet(m): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2014
jnrbayano: Mind you, No 1 has got nothing to do with love. It is so because there's nothing they can do about it.

In No 10, the good book says is the man who does the "leaving"

Mind u too, there's always something dey can do abt no 1 by not not getting married. They choose not to all because they've fallen in love.
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by jmoore(m): 12:20am On Sep 02, 2014
yuzjet:

Can u pls recheck the topic?

You go and read No 3.
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by yuzjet(m): 12:22am On Sep 02, 2014
Ceasar1:

Same thing goes for them. If they are ‘unique’ as you proclaimed, why can't they also get themselves pregnant without ‘JS’ doing the Job?

They can't because they're not made to. Its a man responsibility to do dat.
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 02, 2014
That number3 is sooooo true. Buh u men re damm lazy n deceiving.

1 Like

Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by jnrbayano(m): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2014
yuzjet:

Mind u too, there's always something dey can do abt no 1 by not not getting married. They choose not to all because they've fallen in love.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The bold is what they elected to do. No?

So what makes forces them to fall in love?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by rattlesnake(m): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2014
[size=16pt]womens
womens
womens

every time

and this thread are started by funny mens
[/size]

wont we rest ni undecided
the mens that study womens are different
the jack as5ses the women eventually die for are different

why wasting your precious time

1 Like

Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by yuzjet(m): 12:25am On Sep 02, 2014
jmoore:

You go and read No 3.

Yes I repeat, yes! They're d only creature dat doesn't forget their first love. because den, they'll always love from d bottom of their heart.
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by yuzjet(m): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2014
rattlesnake: [size=16pt]womens
womens
womens

every time

and this thread are started by funny mens
[/size]

wont we rest ni undecided
the men that study women are different
the jack as5ses the women die for are different

why wasting your precious time

Left to u. U can decide on what to do and what not to do. I.E for u to rest, it all lies in ur hands.
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by LaurelP(m): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2014
yuzjet: Women are the most wonderful creature I have seen on Earth, but am yet to understand why some men are busy finding faults upon faults on them. Ok, lets look at them this way and tell me if am lying:

1- Women are the only creature that can change their original surname just for the sake of love.
Because the law says they should and dia is notin they can do abt it. And did I forget dat some women refuse to change theirs?

2- They are most easiest creature to convince
About what really? I think men fall for women's tricks more dan women do for men

3- They are the only creature that loves from the bottom of their heart.
Do u have any proof? Women are d only ones dat can murder their own child both born and unborn!
4- They are the creature that can prefer to go to bed with an empty stomach, just to make sure that their children feeds well.
Really? They eat inside d kitchen and clean dia mouth.
5- They are the only creature on Earth that cries very easily, just to expose their inward disposition.
Its their way of getting what they want from men. They know we can't stand seeing them cry
6- They are always awake even at the dead of the night just to make sure that their children are protected.
Lie! they only wake up when the child begins to cry seriously because they have the breastmilk
7- They can even sell out their cloths just to buy food for their children, and also see them smiling.
I can do this for both my children and my family members
8- They are always ready to sacrifice their lives just to save the lives of their children.
Give me an example pls
9- They are always in the kitchen inhaling the smoke without complaining, just to prepare something for their children and husband to eat.
Which smoke? What of the dust the man inhales in the farm?
10- They are the only creature that can abandon their biological family and start up a new home with a stranger.
Its the man dat does this. He deprives his family just to cater for an "outsider"
11- Even when they are battling with the pains of pregnancy, yet, they are busy looking after their husbands and children. e.t.c
Its good for the baby and mother! Exercise u know
Or am I lying?
Yes u are
Your thoughts?
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by jmoore(m): 12:28am On Sep 02, 2014
yuzjet:

Yes I repeat, yes! They're d only creature dat doesn't forget their first love. because den, they'll always love from d bottom of their heart.
Then the opposite is that men love from the top of their hearts according to you.
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by rattlesnake(m): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2014
yuzjet:

Left to u. U can decide on what to do and what not to do. I.E for u to rest, it all lies in ur hands.
my advice just stop spending ur precious time on earth as an unsolicited biographer of the femal specie U WILL STILL END UP WITH A HEART BREAK IF U GIVE TWO FUCS

peace!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by yuzjet(m): 12:34am On Sep 02, 2014
jnrbayano:

I was about to ask you to tell me about the Population of the research you concluded to come up with the bold but on a second read at the Op, I found out you don't even trust what you wrote.

The question "or am I lying" made it clear it wasn't a research work but an opinion.

Did u see any reference in d article to show it was researched? The question am I lying? is just to show dat d article is based on my own perspective and to let people shares their own opinions. Hope u got dat right?
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by jmoore(m): 12:35am On Sep 02, 2014
9-Smoke? My mom is not using firewood.

10- Abandon biological family? Are you for real?
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by yuzjet(m): 12:36am On Sep 02, 2014
rattlesnake:
my advice just stop spending ur precious time on earth as an unsolicited biographer of the femal specie U WILL STILL END UP WITH A HEART BREAK IF U GIVE TWO FUCS

peace!!!!!!

Ur opnions is humbly appreciated... Peace!

1 Like

Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by yuzjet(m): 12:38am On Sep 02, 2014
jmoore:
Then the opposite is that men love from the top of their hearts according to you.

Nop. Not according to me, but according to d way u understood it. D article is all abt women not men.
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by yuzjet(m): 12:40am On Sep 02, 2014
jmoore: 9-Smoke? My mom is not using firewood.

10- Abandon biological family? Are you for real?

Like u've never seen ur mummy in d kitchen sneezing heavily before all because of d hot red oil she'll use to prepare u a stew. Right?
Re: Some Unique Characteristics U Can Only Find In Women by jnrbayano(m): 12:40am On Sep 02, 2014
yuzjet:

Did u see any reference in d article to show it was researched? The question am I lying? is just to show dat d article is based on my own perspective and to let people shares their own opinions. Hope u got dat right?

Answer to the Op once more,

True about them.

Lie, because you said its "only" them do those.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Staring At A Girl's Breasts??? Wtf!!!! / This Person Needs Help..can You Help Him Out? / How Do I Get A Val Date In Less Than 6 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.