Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site (1140 Views)

Guys/lady's Would You Try This? / (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? / Should I Wish My Ex-girlfriend Happy Birthday ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by 100Cents: 12:06am On Sep 02, 2014
She knows nothing about relationship. She is so secretive. So immature in handling relationship matters.

Wants to talk to every new guy. Met her like that.

All she does is watch fashion on Bella naija... undecided

Smh...

1 Like

Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 02, 2014
Get yourself a woman(any lady above 18 with maturity).

Meanwhile, you want her here, is nairaland different from bella?
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by 100Cents: 12:09am On Sep 02, 2014
Largas: Get yourself a woman(any lady above 18 with maturity).

Some ladies think the solution to a relationship issue is running away from it or running into a new relationship.

I just found a new meaning for coconut head..

1 Like

Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by 100Cents: 12:11am On Sep 02, 2014
Largas: Get yourself a woman(any lady above 18 with maturity).

Meanwhile, you want her here, is nairaland different from bella?

Does Bella discuss maturity and relationship ?

I only see her on fashion page(ashoebi)..
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 02, 2014
100Cents:

Some ladies think the solution to a relationship issue is running away from it or running into a new relationship.
that's the immaturity I was talking about.
Just like a dolt on politics section said Nigeria should be ashamed of her population.
SMH
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 02, 2014
100Cents:

Does Bella discuss maturity and relationship ?

I only see her on fashion page(ashoebi)..
LWTMTH! Does Nairaland romance section discuss mature relationship issues?
All you see are counter threads, crush thread, troll thread.
Nansense!
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2014
you want her to join?, in the middle of sex with her,just stop and tell her you want to read updates on nairaland, do this twice and thank me nice
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by 100Cents: 12:31am On Sep 02, 2014
I know what I went through couching a lady for 3 years for marriage and later it didn't work.

I just met a similar minded lady who acts and thinks alike. This one even acts more unteachable.

nna erhn ! I don tire oo.
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by Emmysteve(m): 1:17am On Sep 02, 2014
100Cents: I know what I went through couching a lady for 3 years for marriage and later it didn't work.

I just met a similar minded lady who acts and thinks alike. This one even acts more unteachable.

Dem tie your destiny for her assss?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by sigmundfreud(m): 2:46am On Sep 02, 2014
100Cents: I know what I went through courting/coaching? a lady for 3 years for marriage that didn't work.

Perhaps you are "attracting" your type! Stop looking for "students" to teach.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by MrCork: 3:13am On Sep 02, 2014
100Cents: She knows nothing about relationship. She is so secretive. So immature in handling relationship matters.

Smh...

.....correction.....get the message....she ain't feeeeelin u....pirrrriod!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by Jerrick(m): 3:59am On Sep 02, 2014
100Cents: She knows nothing about relationship. She is so secretive. So immature in handling relationship matters.

Smh...
What gave you clue girls here know something about relationship?

1 Like

Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by Jarchi(m): 6:15am On Sep 02, 2014
Reading tru all the comments got me confused on my opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by 100Cents: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2014
Jerrick: What gave you clue girls here know something about relationship?

Few do.

At least she can join the family section and see how issues are handled..
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by 100Cents: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2014
MrCork:

.....correction.....get the message....she ain't feeeeelin u....pirrrriod!!! angry

Sorry sir.

Who annoyed you ?
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by Houseofglam7(f): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2014
If she joins Nairaland, kiss her goodbye. tongue
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by 100Cents: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2014
Houseofglam7: If she joins Nairaland, kiss her goodbye. tongue

You sure ?

Why ?
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by Houseofglam7(f): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2014
100Cents:

You sure ?

Why ?

Sharp guys full hia wella na
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by 100Cents: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2014
Houseofglam7:

Sharp guys full hia wella na

What calibre of guy me be ?

A lady doesn't chose another guy b4 me anyway.

All things being equal..
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by marieolae(f): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2014
lool y na. Nl guys aint all thatt
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2014
Jarchi: Reading tru all the comments got me confused on my opinion.
likewise
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by chimerase2: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2014
100Cents: I know what I went through couching a lady for 3 years for marriage and later it didn't work.

I understand how u feel
Makachukwu, u dnt hv to be afraid everi fin will be fine just be a good guy to her
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by chimerase2: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2014
so ur boi frnd has kissed u good bye undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by nicechic(f): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2014
@Op, some girls are just like that
U either accept her like dat or let her go
The choice is urs
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by Houseofglam7(f): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2014
chimerase2: so ur boi frnd has kissed u good bye undecided

Shut that shithole you also use as a mouth.

Wat sorta hate are you spewing?
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by femi4: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
100Cents:

What calibre of guy me be ?

A lady doesn't chose another guy b4 me anyway.

All things being equal..
No be you talk say she talks to every new guy.
That was the way you met her and same way you are going to loose her!

****Waiting for her to join***
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by 100Cents: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
femi4: No be you talk say she talks to every new guy.
That was the way you met her and same way you are going to loose her!

****Waiting for her to join***

I laugh. Kikiki...

Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by chimerase2: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Houseofglam7:

Shut that shithole you also use as a mouth.

Wat sorta hate are you spewing?
person no de follow u play again shocked
Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by Houseofglam7(f): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
chimerase2: person no de follow u play again shocked

Oh, na play we dey?

You for talk na.
You come dey make my blood boil unnecessarily.
Oya no vex, u hia?

1 Like

Re: I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site by Chimerase(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Houseofglam7:

Oh, na play we dey?

You for talk na.
You come dey make my blood boil unnecessarily.
Oya no vex, u hia?
boil? U put amu for fire
Nawa pls note neva take tins here serious cheesy
We all came here to catch fun nothing else tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Differences Between Interesting People And Boring People / My Choir Member Say They Stole My Samsung Note 3 From Her In Night Vigil / 24 Elders Words Of Wisdom For LADIES In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.