Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Obynoscopy Why Did You Close My Thread? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obynoscopy Why Did You Close My Thread? (600 Views)

NASS: Saraki, Lawan’s Men Close Ranks / Ishilove Why Did You Close This Thread..? / Why Did He Postpone The Election...Obasanjo reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Obynoscopy Why Did You Close My Thread? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:25am On Sep 02, 2014
Under which Rule did you close my thread with a verifiable source and directed me to another thread with no similar message?

Don't I have the right again to open a thread with verifiable sources?

I opened a thread about the reportage of a seizure of Bama Town by the Boko Haram, attaching two sources (BBC and Sahara Reporters) and the news is yet to be refuted by either of the media houses, why then did you close the thread and directed me to another thread talking about Nigeria Soldiers killing 70 militants?

My questions are:

Did I go against any known rule on Nairaland?
Did the directed thread contrast my earlier thread?
Has BBC refuted its earlier claim?
Is the town of Bama not in the hands of Boko Haram as independently verified by many sources?
Why did you then close my thread?

CC Seun
Ngwakwe
Mynd44
Afam4eva

Re: Obynoscopy Why Did You Close My Thread? by lakpalakpa: 12:32am On Sep 02, 2014
PDP!!!

POWER!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Obynoscopy Why Did You Close My Thread? by theassassin: 12:38am On Sep 02, 2014
She-male see your life NO body wants you and your lies

The mod was right to close that trash created by a shameless disgusting she-male

https://www.nairaland.com/1883399/bbcafrica-changes-gear-againnow-reports

4 Likes

Re: Obynoscopy Why Did You Close My Thread? by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 02, 2014
Obinoscopy, bia za ajuju!

1 Like

Re: Obynoscopy Why Did You Close My Thread? by theassassin: 12:43am On Sep 02, 2014
berem: Obinoscopy, bia za ajuju!
This is the ajuju from the same BBC
Chai if not for one thing eeee!!!!
You go hear nwiiii for this forum BUT

Well my policy first
I don't engage women both in real life

2 Likes

Re: Obynoscopy Why Did You Close My Thread? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 02, 2014
theassassin:
This is the ajuju from the same BBC
Chai if not for one thing eeee!!!!
You go hear nwiiii for this forum BUT

Well my policy first
I don't engage women both in real life
"yawns"

Goodnight/goodmorning to you!
Re: Obynoscopy Why Did You Close My Thread? by theassassin: 12:46am On Sep 02, 2014
berem: "yawns"

Goodnight/goodmorning to you!
Same to you wink
Re: Obynoscopy Why Did You Close My Thread? by Ngwakwe: 12:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Please use the Mail Mod option or report button for subsequent complaints.

Every decision on this section is subject to review depending on strong reason(s) and intelligent argument accompanying your petition..

Administrative Team.

1 Like

(1)

Amaechi Brought Ebola To Rivers State - PDP / Who Is Talking About Re-election When There Is Presidency? / Honest Taxi Driver, Usuah; Okagbere, Commonwealth Medallists, Eaglets, Others Ba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.