Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,261 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. (970 Views)

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Laee(m): 5:01am On Sep 02, 2014
Gudmrng everyone.......been in dis relationship now for 2 years and some months now tho almost the first year I was not showing much commitment but 2nd year I was really showing it and it didnt stop from doing my responsibility in the relatnship. When I met her, she had this guy she had been dating and traveled to the UK and dis guy have always been calling too even while she was in UK. Sometimes if shes with me she wont pick the call. I told her that why not picking your calls what if am not around u here wont u pick it.

When this guy actually came last year they were able to talk it out that shes in another relationship. And now with me. The guy said hurtful things to her tho....

tho I calm her down and I told her with me things will be more better I assure u.
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Laee(m): 5:06am On Sep 02, 2014
Whats bothering me now is this......
7days ago she started a job with my mediate sister. Which through God n known person from the company they called them for interview and have started. And shes presently living in the family house with me and goes to work with my sister everyday by 5:30am. I have a car but this few weeks has been challenging to me raising money cos of some family issues I had to sort out and she knows. But my sisters bf do carry dem to work too n fro sometimes. As I write shes dressing up now.
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Laee(m): 5:16am On Sep 02, 2014
I have always been complaining tho how I get lil of her attention, cos she finished her service 3months ago and despite she served in a very far place delta she still came to see mi like thrice.

No doubt I love her, but during her stay with me shes not really showing lil assistance I do need her for at all. I had dirty cloths on ground I needed to wash wic I told her to please do help me was and was even the one complaining u are dirty blah blah but truly I intentionally left dem down to see her do this with her initiative she complained no water. Days later she needed to wash too n dere was no water n I said was going to drive her down to a friends place n agreed to go wash ans I said at least could take my cloths too and said NO. And i said if u cant help me too sorry i cant help as well. Since the tap wasnt running she went to fetch nextdoor n washed all her cloths none of mine. this moment I had to tell her point blank that if there's no way she could be of lil help for me when I needed her too its better we go our seperate ways.
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Laee(m): 5:31am On Sep 02, 2014
And for two days now I haven't been talking to her. Just greet mom n dad do whatever I need to do and get out. I have a business tho just been down for few weeks n am just going for my service this November!

Days ago my parents called me to talk about me....u know iron sharpeneth iron. And said they know dis gurl is a very nice gurl and wife material and asked how much do I really know her because from her words they know shes not really submissive tho wic indeed they found to be true.

And yesterday when I got home she was in the leaving room and I went straight into the bedroom and I saw her phone it was already flat n I still on it and saw her last chat with her friend " seeking for her advice...telling her she still loves his ex when d friend asked because her frnds bf n her ex are frnds too. But her frnd said what about me where does she wanna leave me ? That now am in abeokuta working and busy everyday and d frnd, ex are in ib. I saw the ex call on her phone today after a long time, she also said shes not so sure I no go change my mind about marrying her.

Also said my family are giving her some behaviors. I beliv its a child a parent loves they call to order if shes not walking in a right way tho. Please what do I do? Truly shes not even sober to know maybe wat shes doing was a gud tin....I think am just to blind to know am been taking for granted.
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by freshness2020: 5:52am On Sep 02, 2014
Kill Ūя̲̅ worst fears by sitting her down!
Talk things out, take whatever she tells very serious ! If it goes Ūя̲̅ own way , fine. If its not, my brother move on.
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:12am On Sep 02, 2014
i see dis relationship heading for d rocks unless u guys sort it out amicably
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by sleemoon(m): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2014
Chai OP ooooo!!! U relationship is as worse as ur english..... Abeg unto d nxt 1 jare... Dis gal aint interested anymre...
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 02, 2014
Real life story or fiction?
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 02, 2014
sleemoon: Chai OP ooooo!!! U relationship is as worse as ur english..... Abeg unto d nxt 1 jare... Dis gal aint interested anymre...
Trust me bro, your English is worse than his. undecided
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Jarchi(m): 6:31am On Sep 02, 2014
She will come back to her senses if she truly lobe you,it happens but wait,werin she they do for una family house
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2014
Hi OP,
If you truly love your lady as you say, sit her down and tell her this story you have shared here. Drop your ego while at it.
Accept whatever comes out of it and be a man.
Talking about washing your clothes....its a privilege not a right. perhaps you have not earned it. work on that woman and you will be happy. win her heart. love is beautiful.
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Caseless: 6:48am On Sep 02, 2014
Which part do i advice u on right now?
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Estimable(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2014
freshness2020: Kill Ūя̲̅ worst fears by sitting her down!
Talk things out, take whatever she tells very serious ! If it goes Ūя̲̅ own way , fine. If its not, my brother move on.
Exactly.....
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Estimable(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2014
sleemoon: Chai OP ooooo!!! U relationship is as worse as ur english..... Abeg unto d nxt 1 jare... Dis gal aint interested anymre...
Someone seeks ur advice and ur complaining abt his English......
English teacher
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Laee(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2014
Khalessi: Real life story or fiction?
real life
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Laee(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2014
Jarchi: She will come back to her senses if she truly lobe you,it happens but wait,werin she they do for una family house
she lives in lagos but fortunately the job she got now here in ogun state is not far from where I live.
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by freshness2020: 7:27am On Sep 02, 2014
Estimable:
English teacher
grin.
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by AfricanApple(f): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2014
like someone upstairs has said, u have to talk with, communicate with her. try to make everything work first before u conclude its over.
how can u communicate? find time for each other and tell her what she does dat makes u unhappy, she should also state hers. u should also ask urselves how u can spice d relationship. if all dis fails, then life has to go on
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Naavah(f): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2014
Bro u just painted yourself as a saint.
Her not washing ur clothes is nothing, this is 2014.
You shld av gotten her water n let her conscience do the rest.
Rmbr to sit her down n spell out this relationship, I feel shez insecure kinda.
Does she do any house chore when less busy?
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Houseofglam7(f): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2014
There's something called COMMUNICATION.
Y'all should try it sometimes.
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2014
Why you sef wan turn her to washerman. She dey vex for you talk to her to know her mind.
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by 100Cents: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2014
This lady lives in your family house.

Do you have to judge her by one action of not washing your clothes ?

Oga, do her traditional wedding and impregnate her and stop complaining.. She is afraid you will disappoint her maritally.

That's how to handle troublesome girls..
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by sleemoon(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Estimable:
English teacher
Pele oooo.... Advice teacher
Re: I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple.. by Laee(m): 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Shes not even giving me a time to talk to her and I think all I just need to do now is leave her and let her be. I could see her talking on phone after work today n smiling n had to go a distance which I believed to be her ex cos he still called yesterday after a very long time. What do I do pple?

(1) (Reply)

Women And Promises / Can You Take Her Out? / .........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.