Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nicolas Winding Refn Lost Equalizer Denzel Washington In - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nicolas Winding Refn Lost Equalizer Denzel Washington In (696 Views)

Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) / Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicolas Winding Refn Lost Equalizer Denzel Washington In by mobileteleph: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2014
International attention and fame and Ryan Gosling car engine, Danish director Nicolas Winding Refn challenges after winning Hollywood producer was an intriguing new hope. In 2012, he had been led by Sony and equivalents, in which Denzel Washington attached to the A-Easter. The Equalizer start shooting, Refn foot and in the original, and director Antoine Fuqua was a training day concert. So what happened?

During a visit to the set of balance, I had a chance to sit down with the film's producer Todd Black. An interesting spin-off of a series of daring crimes in 1980, black, and what Refn, director of production for a lot of information about competitors ended his seat. Earlier in 2013, and the rise of the Planet of the Apes Nicolas Winding Refn management paid the equivalent of, "Robert White, by Antoine Fuqua, all a matter of months.

Director: Antoine Fuqua
Writers: Richard Wenk, Michael Sloan
Stars: Denzel Washington, Marton Csokas, Chloë Grace Moretz
Types: Action, Crime, Thriller
Official Sites: Facebook, Site
Origin: US
Speech: English
Release Date: 26th, September 2014 (US Time)
Alternative Name: A védelmező
Shooting Locations: Haverhill, Massachusetts, US

Said Todd Black asked us to find the right director for this project:

"There are a lot of directors as we speak, Nick, Nick .. what campaign we love to do a film, such as the engine we wanted to do, it's very different, we thought it was too cold to do that he was , and we do not have to worry about ... (the College) and is the heart and soul, because Robert McCall has a lot of heart and soul ... in the movie, when someone is very passionate. cosmetic emotionally. cosmetic spiritually and emotionally. concerned about spending some time with Nick he then did not see the NIC., or did not see, but this is not we do more than cosmetics. way away from Nick. "

Fair enough. Champions of the emotional life of a very difficult situation and Nicolas Winding Refn has expressed interest. But what Robert White what? Despite its sci-fi CGI, Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes is empty impression, at least, monkey and its characters. Black and explained:
"Robert was followed by Robert wants to make, but the movie, I wanted to do what we want to do differently, and we are at a crossroads, and we really want to make a movie we wish Robert and Robert, I think it is a really talented young man fell in love with Denzel again. commitment to a course is Robert, and I would be Denzel, he just was not really in the right. "...

Look at the schedule, Antoine Fuqua was in discussions to reach down to a huge Olympus. But this is not to keep him in the leadership of the hit film. Black offered:

"Denzel and it is true that I said, 'Are you guys talk to Antoine? Currently training that I had a wonderful experience." We do not see the Olympus has fallen or are now, and Antoine ... read and loved the script., It is clear that you love Denzel., Were We have worked together for many years. Quietly he came to stay with us. With all this said, this is what we want. And a fair, open, and I felt very comfortable and Denzel him. I mean, he won the Academy Award. Came together very organically and naturally, studios and was super happy, and that's what happened."

Robert McCall, also known as the balance of law and order in their battle to clean up the streets (and recruiting executives Broadway) in New York, there was a man who fights crime. Free - anything criminal, unethical, or just right, with the help of a former intelligence agent if you need assistance. All you have to do is give him a call for the use of advertisements in their local newspapers, and would not save you. Of course, after nearly three decades, Hollywood thinks is good, and the fire is asked to call the moviegoer equivalent of war.

(1) (Reply)

Mtnprojectfame Season7,who's Your Favourite Contestant? / BBA Eviction Show- Frankie And Permithias Evicted From "Hotshots" / Black Sea: The Lost Treasure At The Bottom Of The Sea. 'storyline Here'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.