Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters (7154 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by TheClown: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
The real sponsors of boko haram will be revealed. If they were gaining financial support from Buhari or ibb they would never mention their names, why? The sponsorship would cut automatically. They are not happy with the way ihejirika dealt with them decisively and thus, they call to tarnish his image and and in a way, deal with him. As for sheriff, they are not happy with him, pure and simple.

Use your head people, if ihejirika was boko haram sponsor, what would they gain by mentioning his?

Would they mention Buhari's name if he was actually their sponsor without some presure?

This is an issue of national security, not politics.

5 Likes

Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by ijechikky(f): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
TheClown: The real sponsors of boko haram will be revealed. If they were gaining financial support from Buhari or ibb they would never mention their names, why? The sponsorship would cut automatically. They are not happy with the way ihejirika dealt with them decisively and thus, they call to tarnish his image and and in a way, deal with him. As for sheriff, they are not happy with him, pure and simple.

Use your head people, if ihejirika was boko haram sponsor, what would they gain by mentioning his?

Would they mention Buhari's name if he was actually their sponsor without some presure?

I like yur sense kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Archildao: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
If he cannot name the CBN sponsor he should keep shut!
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Archildao: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
TheClown: The real sponsors of boko haram will be revealed. If they were gaining financial support from Buhari or ibb they would never mention their names, why? The sponsorship would cut automatically. They are not happy with the way ihejirika dealt with them decisively and thus, they call to tarnish his image and and in a way, deal with him. As for sheriff, they are not happy with him, pure and simple.

you said it all!
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Lordlexyy: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
ijechikky: I like yur sense kiss kiss
Hahahaha. You liked his sense, realy, on what basis? The former army chief was probably more of a business man selling arms to the terrorists than a security personnel protecting lives. It was alleged that the terrorist group had access to more of our arms during Ihejirike reign than any COAS. Also, more civilians were killed by the NA than they bh during the time the former army chief held sway. Nobody is outrightly saying he was guilty, but it is in the interest of our great country that we must argue constructively and not to be blinded by tribalism.
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Arysexy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
omololu2020: Gush,,,i hate most of d igbos in politics section of nairaland,,y x it alwaz so hard for u guys to say d truth,,if dis man mentioned tinubu and buhari now,u will say he z sayin d truth,instead of u pple to start askin questions,we should all find a way to go to abuja n ask GeJ alot of cwios question,we cant keep living lik dis in dis country,,,infact i will prefer Nigeria dividing in 2015,cox wit dis typ of mentality from our foolish leaders lik OBJ n GEJ n blind supporters,,Nigria z goin no where.

OMOMUMU! Amadioha gbajie gi onu there.

So ihejirika sponsored boko haram, yet he is the only COAS that has dealt with boko decisively. Can u kill who u sponsor?

Awolowo wasted free education on ur father. Ewu ogbomosho

2 Likes

Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Articul8(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2014

what a brilliant thought.
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by ijechikky(f): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lordlexyy: Hahahaha. You liked his sense, realy, on what basis? The former army chief was probably more of a business man selling arms to the terrorists than a security personnel protecting lives. It was alleged that the terrorist group had access to more of our arms during Ihejirike reign than any COAS. Also, more civilians were killed by the NA than they bh during the time the former army chief held sway. Nobody is outrightly saying he was guilty, but it is in the interest of our great country that we must argue constructively and not to be blinded by tribalism.
is dis how u tink? angry
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by akinwun(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
johnmartus: I think this is another opportunity for A.PC to come out en-mass to tell nigeria who was responsible to bokoaram because pdp has tanish the image of A.P.C ibo have been killings nigeria so long and here they will come tell us rubbish this Azubuike Ihejirika will not go unpunished
well, i think u are as foolish as Davis himself, for u and Davis to have believe what some boko commandants say. Do u reason at all?
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by chukjojo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
XketchDesigns: All this guy's condemning this aussi would have been thesame people singing his praise if he had mentioned Buhari or Atiku or a northerner belonging to APC, but because he is Igbo, no questions being asked. Thus is bigotry of the highest! Why aren't you guys condemning the fact that he mentioned sheriff? Oh yeah, he's a northerner.
I am not saying the former COAST is guilty buy at least ask questions and demand for answers from your government. This is an allegation made on international TV!

We hear moles in the military, the mole has just been made but instead they are backing him because he is igbo. Sad I tell you.
gbam! I agree with you.

Now Question time.

Why is it that boko haram do not nominate Sherrif or Ihejirika as their chief negotiator and choose Abia or any other state within the country?

Why Buhari and Saudi Arebia?

Why did boko haram demand removal of gov Sheriff as one of the condition for peace?

Why did some people cry blue murder when Ihejirika bomberded the insurgents?

Why did some northern ninjas and pupets in parasuit lamented that war against insurgents is war against northerners?

AND PLEASE

Before you answer any of these, do not use your crackt brain.
Go and buy follow come brain.

1 Like

Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wait a minute!
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pinkytracy: What is the meaning of this?
It is called "kasala don burst"
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Tundeiab(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Orunto: Substerfuge: Hocus pocus:. I say Davis is unskilled and grossly uneducated in international politics. He was part of the tools used to destroy Zimbabue and Mugabe.
HOW CAN YOU ASK A THIEF WHO HIS OGAS ARE AND YOU EXPECT HIM TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

ITS EITHER THIS GUY HAS SOLD OUT OR HIGH ON SOME CHEAP WEEDS.

THE BOKO BOYS HAVE JUST SUCCEEDED IN MESSING UP WITH HIS BRAIN.
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by lyricalpontiff(m): 12:30am On Sep 03, 2014
HmM
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by ejiro2130(m): 12:39am On Sep 03, 2014
If this mr Davis is so reliable why is he only granting interviews to Sahara reporters, why haven't BBC or CNN invited him??
Even aljazeera a strong sympathizer of Boko haram didn't grant him an air time.

Mr Davis=FAKE!!!
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by XketchDesigns(m): 6:16am On Sep 03, 2014
ejiro2130: If this mr Davis is so reliable why is he only granting interviews to Sahara reporters, why haven't BBC or CNN invited him??
Even aljazeera a strong sympathizer of Boko haram didn't grant him an air time.

Mr Davis=FAKE!!!

Do a little research for once would you? This might be a 'faceless' forum but that doesn't not enough reason to display your ignorance.

I suggest you google "ARISE NEWS", read up on them then go to youtube and search for "stephen davis + boko haram"
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Lordlexyy: Hahahaha. You liked his sense, realy, on what basis? The former army chief was probably more of a business man selling arms to the terrorists than a security personnel protecting lives. It was alleged that the terrorist group had access to more of our arms during Ihejirike reign than any COAS. Also, more civilians were killed by the NA than they bh during the time the former army chief held sway. Nobody is outrightly saying he was guilty, but it is in the interest of our great country that we must argue constructively and not to be blinded by tribalism.

If ihejirika sold arms to bobo haram as you allege then the onus on you is to substantiate your allegations!!! If money was paid to him for these weapons then they must have been a link or courier!! Until you come up with that just keep your mouth shut.Talk is cheap,evidence is the real deal here
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by BrosPeter: 6:43am On Sep 03, 2014
In an extensive telephone interview with SaharaReporters yesterday, Dr. Davis also accused an unnamed senior official of the Central Bank of Nigeria

Could that be the Emir of Kano, his excellency Alhaji Boko haram Sanusi?
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by omololu2020(m): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2014
Arysexy:

OMOMUMU! Amadioha gbajie gi onu there.

So ihejirika sponsored boko haram, yet he is the only COAS that has dealt with boko decisively. Can u kill who u sponsor?

Awolowo wasted free education on ur father. Ewu ogbomosho
u r a foolish dog,u bastard igbo fool,,if d australian man mentioned tinubu or buhari now u idiot flat head wont let us rest,,,ihejerika is a boko haram sponsor n i know GEJ knows abt it pdp will lose in 2015 to APC,n ihejirika and GEJ will b fully dealt wit u person....hope sheriff is on his way to australia to sue d oyinbo man sha,son of a b!tch
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2014
gab264: well wat can I say,,,,,,but mind u people day this Sahara reporters are own by shekau and control by buhari answer Co
Most of 'em don't know this... Please tell 'em
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2014
omololu2020: u r a foolish dog,u bastard igbo fool,,if d australian man mentioned tinubu or buhari now u idiot flat head wont let us rest,,,ihejerika is a boko haram sponsor n i know GEJ knows abt it pdp will lose in 2015 to APC,n ihejirika and GEJ will b fully dealt wit u person....hope sheriff is on his way to australia to sue d oyinbo man sha,son of a b!tch

Ok ihejirika is dealing with you mofos so WTF are you going to do about it?
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2014
omololu2020: u r a foolish dog,u bastard igbo fool,,if d australian man mentioned tinubu or buhari now u idiot flat head wont let us rest,,,ihejerika is a boko haram sponsor n i know GEJ knows abt it pdp will lose in 2015 to APC,n ihejirika and GEJ will b fully dealt wit u person....hope sheriff is on his way to australia to sue d oyinbo man sha,son of a b!tch

Ok ihejirika is dealing with you mofos so WTF are you going to do about it?

APC will only win in afghanistan or somalia not in naija
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Lordlexyy: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2014
chukwudi44:

If ihejirika sold arms to bobo haram as you allege then the onus on you is to substantiate your allegations!!! If money was paid to him for these weapons then they must have been a link or courier!! Until you come up with that just keep your mouth shut.Talk is cheap,evidence is the real deal here
Chuwudi44, no bad feelings. The allegation is obviously open to interpretation and analysis. You are also free to draw your analysis why you think the former army chief isn't culpable. There is no need for the over bearing and emotional flaring attitude you are displaying here. Beside, we don't have grudges against the former COAS.
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Ngwakwe: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2014
See what the Australian Negotiator answer Saharareporters

The excerpt below:
Asked whether Mr. El Rufai and former military ruler, Muhammadu Buhari, had a hand in funding or sponsoring Boko Haram, Dr. Davis said their names have not been mentioned to him by any Boko Haram connections.

Doesn't the above in red sound ridiculous to be taken seriously or be engaged in discussions by any Intellectual?

This means Bokoharam connections go about revealing their source of funding to any spy.
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Caseless: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2014
Orunto: Substerfuge: Hocus pocus:. I say Davis is unskilled and grossly uneducated in international politics. He was part of the tools used to destroy Zimbabue and Mugabe.
as much as i don't want to sink to the level of everyone, i still find it hard to dispute some revelation by this man.
There is no way boko haram will reveal those that spend money on them to keep their operation going, except they want to implicate some individuals e.g iheajirika , whom maybe must have given them(boko haram) heat while he was there as the CAS, thou, he might not b without his own inputs in the whole of this... And Ali modu sharif is being tagged here for using the boys(boko haram) and dumping them. Again the australian might be right in some of his revelation cos sherif was the one that set up the ministy of islamic affair and made a boko haram member the commisioner of the ministry...this goes to tell u that sherif is a sponsor. Ihejirika might b an accomplice along the line in this.
One thing that makes me hold a great disbelief against this australian is, he is a member of the organisation that predicted disintegration in 2015, and he might be heating up the polity to actualise their prediction.
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by JEITO: 9:06am On Sep 03, 2014
Smh

How low can some people go

This is pure rubbish angry
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Jesusloveyou: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2014
dwilliams: His opinions r not needed,GEJ knows his enemies,besides we caant believe wat some BH commandant told him, Mr Aussie thanks for d saliva u used in negotiating
his opinion would have be needed,if it was buhari or apc member.why did gej arrest sherif when he was in apc,because sherif is a pdp frm d beginning.therefore gej is d real sponsor of boko haram.
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by ejiro2130(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2014
XketchDesigns:

Do a little research for once would you? This might be a 'faceless' forum but that doesn't not enough reason to display your ignorance.

I suggest you google "ARISE NEWS", read up on them then go to youtube and search for "stephen davis + boko haram"

What do you mean by me doing research?? I just told you he hasn't been on any credible news outlets or international media
What ignorance?? Because I want my news from a credible source means am ignorant??
Because the man is white don't mean he saying what's right, look if you where boko haram why would you name your sponsors??
What if boko haram gave him the wrong names to plung the country into disarray?what evidence has Mr Davis shown? why should nigerians believe his words?

STOP FOOLING, because you know of the word Google doesn't me you should quote me!
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by XketchDesigns(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
ejiro2130:

What do you mean by me doing research?? I just told you he hasn't been on any credible news outlets or international media
What ignorance?? Because I want my news from a credible source means am ignorant??
Because the man is white don't mean he saying what's right, look if you where boko haram why would you name your sponsors??
What if boko haram gave him the wrong names to plung the country into disarray?what evidence has Mr Davis shown? why should nigerians believe his words?

STOP FOOLING, because you know of the word Google doesn't me you should quote me!
Yes you are ignorant. Even after telling you, you are still arguing in your ignorance.

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=arise news stephen davis&sm=3

That's some 3min or so of the interview, where he mentioned them on live TV (international)

Thus is jot the first time the aussi is working in Nigeria, he has been working with the Nigerian government since 2004, he has worked with two presidents before GEJ, he has helped secure release of hostages from militants in the ND. So dude, this man knows what he is saying, and yes you are ignorant. It's not an insult. I suggest you google the word ignorant to understand what I mean.

Shalom!
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by dwilliams: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
Jesusloveyou: his opinion would have be needed,if it was buhari or apc member.why did gej arrest sherif when he was in apc,because sherif is a pdp frm d beginning.therefore gej is d real sponsor of boko haram.
sorry no vex, Its my own humble opinion, I am not interested in politics and I don't think u should b,Judging from what your Moniker denotes
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
*Apc sponsored*. When sheriff was with them, he was a saint. Whats ihejirika to gain in supporting bh, maybe probably because he decimated their foot soldiers so badly, thats why they have decided to indict him. Sheriff for sure is/or was a sponsor, he was in anpp then as governor.(buhari's fmr party). Jonathan should choose his associates, carefully and with wisdom.. I recommend ihejirika to do the same with his words(oga talk with caution)
Re: These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters by XketchDesigns(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Danrizzle: *Apc sponsored*. When sheriff was with them, he was a saint. Whats ihejirika to gain in supporting bh, maybe probably because he decimated their foot soldiers so badly, thats why they have decided to indict him. Sheriff for sure is/or was a sponsor, he was in anpp then as governor.(buhari's fmr party). Jonathan should choose his associates, carefully and with wisdom.. I recommend ihejirika to do the same with his words(oga talk with caution)
Nigerian FG hired him and paid him, how is that APC? Gosh! Sometimes I wonder the kind of brain Nigerians have?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out / 2019: ADP Urges Landlords To Quit Tenants Without PVC's / Aba Banks Go On City-wide Protest Over Robberies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.