Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Abia 2015: Support Uche Ogah For Unusual Economic And Transformational Feedback - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia 2015: Support Uche Ogah For Unusual Economic And Transformational Feedback (1176 Views)

Abia State Govt Plan To Kill Uche Ogah / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / My Candidature Will Bring Victory For Abia PDP – Dr Uche Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia 2015: Support Uche Ogah For Unusual Economic And Transformational Feedback by G51Apostles: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2014
The dreams of the masses cannot be placed in the hands of some classes of people.
Only a few can ply that road without minding the use of glasses
As the political struggle begins, it is wise to put the leadership of Abia State in a working hand.
Care to meet him?
We are talking of
A man of Understanding,
Blended in Charisma and Courage,
Coloured with Honesty in service
And exceptional Excellence
He can't give less than unusual economic and tranformational feedback to the people of Abia as governor of their state.
Like the saying goes "those that have heard should tell those that have not heard".
He is DR UCHECHUKWU SAMPSON OGAH.......
Say yes to Understanding, Charisma, Honesty and Excellence.
Say Yes to DR UCHE OGAH FOR GOVERNOR and the labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain.
Be patriotic, be an agent of change and lets build a better Abia for all of us.

Re: Abia 2015: Support Uche Ogah For Unusual Economic And Transformational Feedback by andyanders: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Who is he? Let us get his profile in order to know the person you are talking about.Theodore Orji is a common criminal and a professional pen robber. Who is this man now? Let us run a background check on him.
Re: Abia 2015: Support Uche Ogah For Unusual Economic And Transformational Feedback by benELOHIM7(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
he is the president of masters group, an already made man whose sole intention is to transform abia state. do u knw dis man payed absu lecturers salary so dat students cud go bAck to class?
andyanders: Who is he? Let us get his profile in order to know the person you are talking about.Theodore Orji is a common criminal and a professional pen robber. Who is this man now? Let us run a background check on him.
Re: Abia 2015: Support Uche Ogah For Unusual Economic And Transformational Feedback by andyanders: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
benELOHIM7: he is the president of masters group, an already made man whose sole intention is to transform abia state. do u knw dis man payed absu lecturers salary so dat students cud go bAck to class?

I see. All I need is to know to get to meet him and then we work towards taking up the campaign to having him come up to be voted in as the next governor of the state.I will use my connection to make sure that the right person takes over the government house of Abia state.

Theodor has no business to be where he is today. Maybe we get to meet to so that we can make sure he gets there. Aurthur Eze already told Theodor that he has failed because Abia state is in a serious mess and need to be returned to normalcy.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Vote For Buhari/apc / Four Die In Bayelsa As Crisis Mars PDP Congresses Nationwide / General Buhari Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.