Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Is PDP The Problem Of The North And Yorubas Or Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is PDP The Problem Of The North And Yorubas Or Jonathan (843 Views)

You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is PDP The Problem Of The North And Yorubas Or Jonathan by kipesco(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2014
Everything seems to be bad in PDP and causes laid on Jonathan even as I c him d best. He has tried at least but cannot comprehend why he has not been appreciated by many even in the midst of the growth in Nigeria.
Seeing all the abuses and condemnation attributed to Jonathan even by some PDP in North like Jigawa I have this to ask.
* Is PDP really the problem of these people
* Is Jonathan not really performing
* How many of these governors have changed the lives of people of their state.
* If Jonathan leaves to contest will PDP be a good Party
These are questions I need answers to.
Re: Is PDP The Problem Of The North And Yorubas Or Jonathan by amnestylaw1(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2014
kipesco: Everything seems to be bad in PDP and causes laid on Jonathan even as I c him d best. He has tried at least but cannot comprehend why he has not been appreciated by many even in the midst of the growth in Nigeria.
Seeing all the abuses and condemnation attributed to Jonathan even by some PDP in North like Jigawa I have this to ask.

Jonathan, like SOME other past leaders, have incompetent and/or bad advisors. They'd rather not tell him the truth than lose their jobs. They seem to praise him even when he is not getting it right. Presidents are mere humans and need good to excellent advisors if s/he is to perform well. To answer your question, I think Jonathan is not the problem, but the people surrounding him... His handling of the various issues like BH, etc must have been from the advice he got from those who surround him.

The north, the Yorubas, and indeed other Nigerians who seem to shout "Jonathan Until 2015" seem to do so because they feel Nigerians are not better off under this "administration" when compared to the past leaders. Whom do you expect the people to blame? The leader and his party- on whom his policies are rested and actualized...

1 Like

Re: Is PDP The Problem Of The North And Yorubas Or Jonathan by thwarrior72: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
kipesco: Everything seems to be bad in PDP and causes laid on Jonathan even as I c him d best. He has tried at least but cannot comprehend why he has not been appreciated by many even in the midst of the growth in Nigeria.
Op wait until the APC bandit from Southwest catches u wink
Re: Is PDP The Problem Of The North And Yorubas Or Jonathan by masseratti: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Op,PDP is more of a Northern party than other regions except south south,where a political alliance between the two is very quiet but strong,the yorubas are less concerned about who is at the centre as long as he perform rightly,they voted for Jonathan,maybe expectations was too high on him that's why they are disappointed,they go for personalities more than the party,a case study is Ogun state governorship election,PDP was popular in the state but it couldn't find in a worthy opponent against Amosun and they lost same thing happened in Oyo,
Personality is the key thing not the party.

3 Likes

Re: Is PDP The Problem Of The North And Yorubas Or Jonathan by egift(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
PDP is the Problem of Nigeria. - don't get it twisted

4 Likes

Re: Is PDP The Problem Of The North And Yorubas Or Jonathan by kipesco(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift: PDP is the Problem of Nigeria. - don't get it twisted
Will APC makes Nigeria look like US if voted into power?
Re: Is PDP The Problem Of The North And Yorubas Or Jonathan by kipesco(m): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
amnestylaw1:

Jonathan, like SOME other past leaders, have incompetent and/or bad advisors. They'd rather not tell him the truth than lose their jobs. They seem to praise him even when he is not getting it right. Presidents are mere humans and need good to excellent advisors if s/he is to perform well. To answer your question, I think Jonathan is not the problem, but the people surrounding him... His handling of the various issues like BH, etc must have been from the advice he got from those who surround him.

The north, the Yorubas, and indeed other Nigerians who seem to shout "Jonathan Until 2015" seem to do so because they feel Nigerians are not better off under this "administration" when compared to the past leaders. Whom do you expect the people to blame? The leader and his party- on whom his policies are rested and actualized...
Do u expect him to us the army to flush out the Boko Haram then what about those who sponsors these boys. See what is happening at Syria.
Re: Is PDP The Problem Of The North And Yorubas Or Jonathan by egift(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
kipesco: Will APC makes Nigeria look like US if voted into power?

APC do not compare Nigeria to USA. All that Nigerians want include:
- Stop the ongoing massive corruption
- Unite Nigerians
- Secure our citizens, properties and businesses in Nigeria
- Build infrastructures and amenities across the Federation
- Provide the empowerment opportunities, jobs and resources.
- Provide a level playing platform for Nigerians to grow with "Man-Know-Man" mentality currently in place.
- Punishment to those who do not want to stop perpetrating evil and destruction of Nigerians.

Nigeria is a great great nation. A change in leadership will help this giant to stop crawling on his stomach.

4 Likes

Re: Is PDP The Problem Of The North And Yorubas Or Jonathan by amnestylaw1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
kipesco:
Do u expect him to us the army to flush out the Boko Haram then what about those who sponsors these boys. See what is happening at Syria.

I don't know who the sponsors of BH are. But, let's all pretend that the sponsors are APC. If indeed the APC or any other person/group sponsors BH, there is no denying the fact that the commander-in-Chief of the FRN has a larger role to play in helping us achieve peace. Now, how he goes about it depends on his skills in governance, strategy, and strength. Don't get me wrong, I am not asking the president to lead the battle n person, I am asking him to use his good office to help us achieve the unity and peace that is our motto.

2 Likes

Re: Is PDP The Problem Of The North And Yorubas Or Jonathan by kipesco(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
egift:

APC do not compare Nigeria to USA. All that Nigerians want include:
- Stop the ongoing massive corruption
- Unite Nigerians
- Secure our citizens, properties and businesses in Nigeria
- Build infrastructures and amenities across the Federation
- Provide the empowerment opportunities, jobs and resources.
- Provide a level playing platform for Nigerians to grow with "Man-Know-Man" mentality currently in place.
- Punishment to those who do not want to stop perpetrating evil and destruction of Nigerians.

Nigeria is a great great nation. A change in leadership will help this giant to stop crawling on his stomach.
Do u think it is easy to do as you are saying.
Just imagine u been paid 50000 n
1. U will provide for ur parents
2. Cater for ur children n wife
3. Assist ur brothers in school
4. Friends looking for help from u
5. Wife's mother to be cared for
6. Extended family issues
Do u think the APC states has done well for their states?
Re: Is PDP The Problem Of The North And Yorubas Or Jonathan by richeso: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
i just dey pass say make i look.

(1) (Reply)

Revenue Allocation Sheet: What Each State Got From The Federation Account From J / Tragedy In Synagogue: 10-year-old, Foreigners, Others Die In Synagogue / Photo ; Jonathan Begins 2015 Campaign In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.