Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (34729 Views)

Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? / PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by baye2023(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2015
PDP means business! Abeg when they are sharing houses you people should inform me o

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Zuria(f): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2015
Well, APC share gotv grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2015
If they like they should share their destiny,all I know is that we nigerians are going to use our votes to remove goodluck jonathan from aso rock(office) and send him back to his hometown (otuoke)in bayelsa to go and be doing catfish farming and watch on tv how President BUHARI is speaking live from aso rock...........Buhari till when obama starts speaking in hausa language......

244 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by gists: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2015
Why this phone now? Why not 3310?

2 Likes

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by focus7: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2015
People should collect it and still vote them out.

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Zuria:
Well, APC share gotv grin grin
Is that an achievement??..though am an apc supporter and i personally want BUHARI to win....but I think PDP and APC should stop all these sharing of things and focus on the real issues bothering the country...

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2015
focus7:
People should collect it and still vote them out.
As simple as that.....nigerians are wiser now

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2015
gists:
Why this phone now? Why not 3310?
They should have shared i-phone6 for each person,they can do that with the 23 billion naira campaign fund they got through stealing of public funds..grin...

27 Likes

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Did this baboon said "Desperate"? So far what has Apc offer, apart from one trashy customize polo, also i heard someone said the share gotv. How much is gotv now? Will u compare a gotv to that Window phone pdp just dash me just of recent?

Desperation is killing Apc more!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by thaoriginator: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2015
Na this kpara phone dem dey share, their mama no fit share iphones or samsung galaxy abi? Fiyah burn dem and gunshot inna dem bloodclaaat

1 Like

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Zuria(f): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2015
wakacome:
Is that an achievement??..though am an apc supporter and i personally want BUHARI to win....but I think PDP and APC should stop all these sharing of things and focus on the real issues bothering the country...

Lol...honey, what real issues? This election would be determined by our collective selfishness as the percentage of Nigerians willing to make sacrifices for this nation can't defeat the selfish nigerian population.

If you think it's a lie, try selling your preferred candidate to a Nigerian, a hawker on the street, who has no media / internet access then you would realise what I'm saying.

I'm a KOWA supporter sha grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by horlabiyi(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2015
All these items you are sharing. There's God ooooo . If you're going to be sharing phone,then provide stable electricity to charge it PDP. Also you APC people should be ready to be subscribing for the GoTV you're sharing.
#UpNigeria

4 Likes

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by eyenibibio(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2015
All these phones you are sharing, where will the owners get power to charge it. . .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2015
Zuria:

Lol...honey, what real issues? This election would be determined by our collective selfishness as the percentage of Nigerians willing to make sacrifices for this nation can't defeat the selfish nigerian population.

If you think it's a lie, try selling your preferred candidate to a Nigerian, a hawker on the street, who has no media / internet access then you would realise what I'm saying.

I'm a KOWA supporter sha grin grin
grin grin grin I pity this country...

2 Likes

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 11, 2015
crazysaint:
So far what has Apc offer, apart from one trashy customize polo, also i heard someone said the share gotv. How much is gotv now? Will u compare a gotv to that Window phone pdp just dash me just of recent?

Desperation is killing Apc more!
Who stole his common sense?whoever did it should return it back to him...

21 Likes

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Zuria(f): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin I pity this country...

grin grin grin the real change would come when we truly and honestly drop our selfish interest for national interest.

You go really pity this country...I'm in Benue state presently, most of them don't even know what nairaland is. I can't criticise the PDP led government; I don't want to make unnecessary enemies grin grin

Election no be war....may the election be free, fair and credible; may candidates guide their utterances during and after the election
grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by siraj1402(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
For how long should we continue this way?If truly they have served us well do they need all thus?How many people did Obama gave phone to before he was re elected?It's real time to perforate the evil umbrella as it doesn't allow us to see the sky.They are only tellin us'it's still dark' due to the evil umbrella.We never know it's already dawn.Ile ti mo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please if the phone reach your hand, kindly pocket it, go into the polling booth and thumb print for APC/Buhari.

Its part of your wealth that they stole in the first place.

#March4Buhari
#TeamAPC

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by alaoeri: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collect their phone & vote APC.

5 Likes

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Amule5000us(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
If you don't stand for something, you would fall for anything. I stand for CHANGE, so I won't fall for Corrupt and clueless leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by elohorayodele: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Get yours na abi u de forbid to use phone?
I hope say no be you print that thing by yourself sha
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by frinx: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Na spy cam for election.
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by koolet: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
not for student perhaps market women
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Guyman02: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
While PDP is sharing phones APC are busy molding Buhari Supporters like this

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by iiichidodo: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Use the phones to monitor APC rigging gimmicks on the D-day...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by pretydiva(f): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
K
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by sexymoma(f): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ma Brother you are right o...
I saw it live In Ojota Axis... This particular guy is contesting for Lagos Senatorial Something Something sha
Come and see how he was throwing One One Thousand Naira for the Agberos.
Next thing i saw was Nokia Torch light been thrown to them too... Come and see rushing

1 Like

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
hmmm...

Who knows.... It is two sides...
Either
1. They want to use it to gather votes
or
2. They are giving it to their agents so as to be able to report timely from voting centre across Nigeria.

With the hot sit PDP is sitting now, I'll go for side 1.
Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by kingthreat(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
eyenibibio:
All these phones you are sharing, where will the owners get power to charge it. . .

With their generator and fuel at high price. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by Shoutozone: 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
wakacome:
If they like they should share their destiny,all I know is that we nigerians are going to use our votes to remove goodluck jonathan from aso rock(office) and send him back to his hometown (otuoke)in bayelsa to go and be doing catfish farming and watch on tv how President BUHARI is speaking live from aso rock...........Buhari till when obama starts speaking in hausa language......
Great words bro. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? by watchindelta(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
abeg from which of the states? make i go take my own b4 u ppl will finished am grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4+4: Gombe PDP Gov. Candidate Usman Bayero Endoses President Buhari Second Term / APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch / 79.6% Students Fails Again In Waec Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.