Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. (615 Views)

Who Is The Nairalander With The Most Number Of Monikers? / All Time Highest Number Of "Likes" On Nairaland / Post With The Highest Number Of 'likes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2014
What I Like most about this comment is the way she wrote it in a clear,direct and simple way,something that resonates with all of us..

Thumps up.

Re: A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by 100Cents: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2014
I have seen a comment with over 700 likes before nairaland went down last time..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by 100Cents: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2014
Is Slylg a woman ?
Re: A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by marieolae(f): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2014
Congrats to her
Re: A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by 100Cents: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2014
By the way.

First to commenting...
Re: A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by 100Cents: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: Congrats to her

Have you changed your picture ?
Re: A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by kika23(f): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2014
OK? Soooooo....oooooo what's the prize?
Re: A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by Leetunechi: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2014
Can dos likes stops mtn frm deductin her airtime undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by marieolae(f): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
100Cents:

Have you changed your picture ?
nope
Re: A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by Gabreal1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nope, thats not the comment with the most number of likes.
Re: A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by DonaldGenes(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
100Cents: Is Slylg a woman ?
Yeah, she is a lady from United States Akwa Ibom
Re: A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by DonaldGenes(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: Congrats to her

Hmmmmmph! You very first DP make you look so matured while this new one made you look like an SSS3 Student?
You still look very okay sha
Re: A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by marieolae(f): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Hmmmmmph! You very first DP make you look so matured while this new one made you look like an SSS3 Student?
You still look very okay sha
that's the power of makeup. I'm not wearing any makeup here, casual wear just having fun. I hope its nt a bad thing
Re: A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: that's the power of makeup. I'm not wearing any makeup here, casual wear just having fun. I hope its nt a bad thing
Nah .it's aaight by me

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Comment With The Most Number Of "Likes" Ever Is.. by marieolae(f): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Nah .it's aaight by me
cool

(1) (Reply)

Airline Passenger Detained Over Wifi Name / Kano School Attack: 15 Killed, 34 Injured. / Wao This Man...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.