Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette (745 Views)

Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna / Edo Police Parades Nabbed Owo Bank Robbery Suspect (Photos) / Edo Police Set Up Anti-kidnapping Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette by drsolob2(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2014
The Edo State police command yesterday
arrested a 22-year-old man, Bestman
Momodu, who allegedly killed his father
over a stick of cigarette.
Momodu was among the 68 suspects
paraded by the state police command for
their alleged involvement in various crimes
ranging from armed robbery, kidnapping,
murder, illegal possession of firearms, rape,
cultism, defilement, unlawful possession of
fake product to obtaining money under
false pretence and impersonation.
Parading the suspects, the state
Commissioner of Police, Mr. Foluso
Adebanjo, said Momodu reportedly killed
his father, Zuberu Momodu at Ubiane
Aviele town in Etsako West Local
Government Area of Edo State on August
16, 2014.
He explained that investigation revealed
that the young Momodu stabbed his father
with a knife following an argument over a
missing one stick of cigarette in the house,
adding that the police have recovered the
knife with which the suspect allegedly
committed the crime.
The suspect who spoke to journalists
yesterday attributed the incident to a
mistake.
Earlier, the Commissioner had told
journalists that the police would strive to
secure lives and property in the state in the
‘ember months’, noting that the ‘ember
months’ are the months when criminals
want to reap where they did not sow.”
He called on the media and members of the
public to partner with the police to combat
crime by providing useful information.
“We must all work together for a peaceful
society. It is not for the police
alone,”Adebanjo said.
Adebanjo said items recovered from the
suspects include 17 assorted guns, 48 live
cartridges, three cars, one Lifan motorcycle,
one battle axe and one cutlass.
Re: Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2014
Because of ftc tho

I don't have any reasonable thing to say on the matter
Re: Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette by Leetunechi: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2014
Incase
Re: Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette by drsolob2(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2014
Leetunechi: Incase
I would say the father deserve what he got.
Re: Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette by talktimi(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2014
Just because of 10 naira cigarette
Re: Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette by wirelessssss(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2014
shocked
Re: Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette by Leetunechi: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2014
drsolob2:
I would say the father deserve what he got.

lol

i neva read the story sha grin grin
*goes back to read*

in edo everytin is possible
Re: Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette by ebukaOtika(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
The Oedipus Complex is still in Control,.,,,

98% of such are boys killing there father cos they see him as a rival ,,,, Electra Complex is experienced among the girls but they Control is far better than The male,,.,,. Psychologically Speaking
Re: Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette by drsolob2(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
talktimi: Just because of 10 naira cigarette
Na so we see am ohh
Re: Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
wahala de
Re: Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette by UncleBen002: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
I just don't know why i will not believe this news ,i mean is true or
Re: Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
If na even igbo(weed) person 4 understand
Re: Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette by Leobreezy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
The story sounds silly but then again I've seen many people argue over #10 change with bus conductors even to the point of almost exchanging blows. I think we all need to develop the courage to "walk away" from an aggressor. Sounds ironic but it's the truth.
Re: Edo Police Parade Man For Killing His Father Over A Stick Of Cigarette by Mekateka: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Oshobaba boys on rampage

(1) (Reply)

Ex-governor Of Ogun, Gbenga Daniel Sleeps At Labour Party Rally / Orji Kalu : Igbos, Yorubas Cannot Become President / New York Police Arrest Pro-jonathan Hirelings Fighting Over Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.