Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,256 members, 7,953,958 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Whats Naija649 Lottery,how Can I Play? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats Naija649 Lottery,how Can I Play? (1089 Views)

Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend / Secrets Of How To Fill U S Visa Lottery And Be Successful. / Lottery:why Do Winners Squander Their Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Naija649 Lottery,how Can I Play? by TVTKOKO(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2014
I don't undastand the shit! Go to their website and all you see is choosing 6 numbers blah blah blah, go ask google,and google will re-direct you to the website.

Pls anyone in the house who the details of how it is played should help out.

(1) (Reply)

If You've Ever Shat In The Church, How Did You Clean It Up!! Advice Abeg, / Sudanese Women Vow To Go On Sex-strike Until The Men Stop Fighting / 10 Exciting Things To Do In Lagos This Christmas Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.