Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Australian'sExposé On Boko Haram! My Thoughts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Australian'sExposé On Boko Haram! My Thoughts. (469 Views)

Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / On Buhari's Fight Against Boko Haram - My Opinion / BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Australian'sExposé On Boko Haram! My Thoughts. by patwilly(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
if I want to steal money from my father's wardrobe and I have a brother who is very bad or a habitual thief, I'll.be bright enough to leave clues that will make my brother the prime suspect, his innocence notwithstanding. its called "THROWING A DOG OFF HIS SCENT"
the above analogy suffices in explaining the Australian dudes' story. while he might.be telling the truth, I think the boko guys were a tad smarter. here goes...
ALI MODU SHERIFF: was instrumental in creating the sect in his bid to sustain political power. made away with the group when he achieved same. after realising the monster he had unwittingly created, came down hard on the sect indiscriminately killing their members and killing their leader extra judicially(refer to Salkida's terrific revelation on the sect here). this created a deep seated hatred and animosity for him by the surviving sect. reason why he's been protected by all that security apparatus even more than the Borno Governor. I'll forfeit my last shag(and hell yeah it was good!) that if boko haram succeed in having sheriff's head this morning, they will be out of borno by nightfall.
BOKO HARAM'S REASONING: create trouble for him by naming him as sponsor and why lose an opportunity to get a pound of flesh off your arch enemy?
Gen. IHEJIRIKA: Fine soldier! dealt with the sect militarily. did not allow them breathing space and were enormously frustrated during his tenure as army chief. hell yeah, would be nice implicating this gentleman and cause him some trouble with the government. at least his reputation will be taken a dig at.
BOKO HARAM POSITION.: Name him sponsor. cause further disaffection and disunity among the rank and file of the military and by so doing crumple the war effort.
UNAMED CBN OFFICIAL(SANUSI ANYONE?). As CBN chief, was probably approached to sponsor the insurgency. most likely refused the overture. principled gentleman to the core and patriot. would not want to soil his reputation dealing with terrorists. probably told em boys to go fckk themselves!
BOKO HARAM POSITION: Name him sponsor. teach him a lesson on how not to be a respected northerner. also serve as an example to other non cooperating northern bigwigs.
CONCLUSION: metinks the story has only be half told. certain Nigerians in high places known who these sponsors are. Ihejirika should come out and speak like the true patriot that he is no matter whose ox is gored. it will save us a lot of time and trouble.
PS:Pardon any errors. had to type from my phone in a jiffy. these buttons are so smallll......
Re: The Australian'sExposé On Boko Haram! My Thoughts. by oneda(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
me dey reason your way too. Another misleading path that will sure lead to a dead-end. However, this don't sound like a joke to me http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuja_Declaration
Re: The Australian'sExposé On Boko Haram! My Thoughts. by felalegend: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hahaha! I agree with you especially with the case of Ihejirika who hammered them to hell. A drowning man tries to hold on to his enemy's foot so that they'd drown along together. Ihejirika only performed his duties as an army chief albeit some highhandedness. But tell me how you can fight terrorists as a gentle man.
Re: The Australian'sExposé On Boko Haram! My Thoughts. by patwilly(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
felalegend: Hahaha! I agree with you especially with the case of Ihejirika who hammered them to hell. A drowning man tries to hold on to his enemy's foot so that they'd drown along together. Ihejirika only performed his duties as an army chief albeit some highhandedness. But tell me how you can fight terrorists as a gentle man.
the same way all gentlemen fight. with honor,integrity and sense of purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Instant/cheap Dubai Visa In 48hrs / Between General Odumadi Ojukwu And Dora Akunyile / Ihejirika: Davies’ Allegations Against Me frivolous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.