Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation (974 Views)

On Buhari's Fight Against Boko Haram - My Opinion / My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno / The Australian'sExposé On Boko Haram! My Thoughts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by CVWizards(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
I just saw a video of Boko Haram’s attack on one of the military barracks. It’s indeed very sad that our leaders allowed the insurgency to attain this level of impunity on our soil. I feel ashamed to call myself a Nigerian and I think everyone of us should be too.

From the video, these are my observations:

1. The Boko Haram founded by the Late Yusuf is not the current Boko Haram. What we have today is an extension of an international terrorist group.

2. The Boko Haram fighters are not Nigerians. They look more like Arabs and communicate in a strange, non-Nigerian Language.

3. They operate with impunity. This is because they know that the Nigerian military (Army, Navy and Airforce) lacks the resources to combat them. They have adequate intelligence information about our military strength (manpower and weapons) and are not threatened by it.

4. The way things are going, sooner than we expect, the insurgency will encroach into the south, west and east. Presently, they have the capacity to travel down south, launch an attack and go back unchallenged. It started with only one state. Then it spread to the second and third. Now they’ve encroached into the fourth and fifth. What that tells you is “Nowhere is safe in Nigeria.”

5. As against general belief, the Boko Haram members I saw in that video do not live in the midst of Nigerians. Otherwise, they’ll be easily identified. I believe they have a formation or formations somewhere in the desert or a very thick forest in the north east from where they execute their activities. If my assumption is true, then we need only two things to win this war. The first is information. We need accurate and timely Information as to the exact location of the insurgency’s camps. Secondly, this is not a war for the Army. We need fighter jets, not one or two but at least 50 to carry out ariel bombardment of all the identified camps, after which the army will go in and finish up the job. If we don’t have these jets or if the ones we have are not in good condition, we have the option of buying (expensive) or hiring (I have not heard of that before but I think it’s possible).

I also use this medium to call on all Nigerians to come out enmasse to enforce our President to take immediate action against the insurgency. The trade unions, this is where you should exercise your powers, not only on salary and allowance matters. We should all come out and peacefully request in the form of strikes and protests for our government to act now, before it degenerates beyond what we can handle. Because as far as I’m concerned, no action is currently being taken against the insurgency. What the President is doing is words, words and words, No action!

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by gtrust: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ok
Let me comment 1st then I will come back and read it. LOL!!!
Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by Ambrogio(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Space bought!!! No trespassing.
Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by thegoodone2(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
booking
Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by lekkie073(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
2....they actually speak a Nigerian language, kanuri
4....they can only operate where they easily blend which is in the north.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by ndcide(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
@ op,

is it the BH that bombed police HQ, UN building, nyaya park, the shopping mall, Abuja barracks, is it the one that disguised as orange seller at sabongari is it the one that bombed mandala Catholic Church.?

we seem to have forgotten how this BH thing has been operating.

what about kabiru sokoto? ogwuche?

look man BH is a NIGERIAN political thing. it just got out of hand.
Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by CVWizards(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
I wasn't refering to the suicide bombers but the fighters. If you watch the video I'm talking about, you'll understand better.
Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by ogbronx(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
@ op, very good observation. I also have observed that they aren't Nigerians and though I ain't a security personnel, I have gathered from my travels to other African countries that these BH guys are mercenaries (guns for hire) and are paid 500k monthly.
This is a huge sum for them as many before now lived in penury. Those who survive go back home with pay and spread the news to already eager want to be recruits.
I personally believe that this admin knows all this but is gaining from this insurgency.
We are at war and over 90% of our soldiers are idle in the barracks or scattered on road blocks meant for police.
Many folks do not understand that a C n C is supposed to protect the territorial integrity of any country at any cost.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by 9jii(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
They are combination of kanuri,Chadian, Niger,Cameroonian and tuaregs from Mali.brain washed by extremists scholars in to believing they can create an Islamic state by declaring jihad in that region.

Their foreign features makes them vulnerable in the Hausa states in the north west, that's why aren't successful in having strong hold there.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
[size=25pt]Important Public Service

anouncement:[/size]

Fellow Nigerians and Africans:

HIV and Ebola do not exist.

Don't believe me? Please do not read any further and immediately

google "Ebola hoax" and "HIV/AIDS hoax "

The treatment of HIV /AIDS is what up to now they have been

using to depopulate millions of African and profiting the white man.

By selling us condoms he is even taxing us every time we have

sex.

Ebola is the "new HIV"

The so-called Ebola outbreak is a psychological terrorism using

hundreds of paid actors across dozens of countries including the

corrupt W.H.O. who is founded by members of the same foundation

/think tank advocating for global depopulation (Rockefeller

Foundation)

The white man who has been trying to wipe us out for centuries

found these two deadly diseases amongst our people both in 1976

and we are not sceptical?

As the oldest race in the world we have survived probably

hundreds of thousands of years without any deadly disease, yet

our genocidal enemy just happens to be in our midst when he

discovers not one but 3 deadly viruses in our midst all in resource

rich regions of Africa all in one year (1976) HIV/AIDS, Ebola,

Marsburg virus.

The odds of this being true are so low that it would be fair to

conclude it is impossible.

Fellow Africans the white man has unfinished business with us. He

wants our destruction all because we are sitting on the natural

resources he wants.

We in Nigeria have been set up punishing hardship, unrest and

killings by the imperialists white man in the coming weeks.
The CIA sponsored paid mindless thugs called Boko Haram as

already started to set the country on fire. It is rumoured that the

imperialist white man is planning to set this country ablaze in the

biggest smash and grab operation the white man has ever carried

out in Africa.

By formenting sectarian killings and unrest it is suspected that the

imperialist may send in troops on the pretext of securing peace,

but what ultimately they may be planning is to break Nigeria into

several weakling nations with puppet leaders and in the process

cherry grab and secure all the resources-rich areas for

themselves.

Fellow Nigerians for this imminent violence that is about to

explode start making plans for the protection and if necessary for

the evacuation of your families to safer areas or villages

Prices of everything is going to double.

We do not have a government to protect us so do not rely or

depend on it. Unfortunate the imperialist seem to have captured

and held our government hostage by whatever means, such that

they do whatever they are told to do. Case in point the fake Ebola

crisis. Which is likely to re-emerge to add to the terror that is being

inflicted on us.

He has been conducting a stealth war against us for decades if not

centuries to wipe us without success. Lets not forget the lessons of

how he destroyed the native Americans, The Amazonian Indians,

The Aborigines, Natives of New Zealand all of whom he as virtually

wiped out and dispossessed them of their land and resources.

Make no mistake a deadly stealth war is being waged against

Africans and all their descendants.

We need to fight this war starting be getting ourselves

enlightened.

We do not have a government that can protect us so it is going to

be every man for himself.

Please share this message as much as possible even copy and

paste it on first page of other front page threads and use it start

fresh threads.

The first thing we must do is: To [size=22pt]

remember to avoid all vaccines produced by the imperialist white

nations[/size].

Not Ebola, HIV, measles stop taking any vaccines. Do not take up

any offers of free medical health checks from their NGOs, reject

their family planning. Find other ways to protect ourselves from

contagious diseases.

Rather than use the condoms manufactured by the imperialist

white man which contain toxic chemicals that can damage your

health, save money on condoms and abstain from unsafe sexual

practices.

Stop eating foods and consuming any products imported from

imperialist countries. Start growing your own food.

Stop smoking cigarettes.

Ladies, you are their special targets. You are the people that are

going to deliver our next generation so you would be targeted. Be

very sceptical of any free medical health checks from their "charity

NGO".
They would like to make you unhealthy and ultimately infertile.
consider getting make-up and other hair products and toiletries

from other sources.

Lets utilise locally produced products that we can trust or from

trustworthy countries.

[size=22pt]The best way for us to fight this

war is to boycott every product produced by these imperialist

countries that we are able to do without or find other sources.

[/size]

Educate yourselves about how vaccines are being used.

Please share share share (NL would not be allowed to put this

thread on the front page) So please share it at least once daily and

like every positive post.

Start this on other social media: facebook' twitter' instagram etc.
Also go into my profile and[b]follow me[/b].

God bless and stau healthy and safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Route to peace:

1. Appoint Rtd General Martin Luther Agwai as NSA. The reasons for his choice goes deep and I wont like to discuss this here
2. Conduct a Military surge in the North East and even if it takes sending over 50% of Nigeria's military personnel there then so be it.
3. Liaise with Local Vigilante and use them for intelligence gathering
4. Escalate the offensive on Boko Haram
5. When Boko Haram is pushed back to Sambisa Forest where they was then we can begin negotiations to break the ranks of Boko Haram and finish the fight! Those who want peace can be welcomed to disarm while the others are sent to their grave
Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by Horus(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6mu3kG6fw0

[size=15pt]Boko Haram was created by the CIA[/size]
Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Horus:

if you believe that you will believe anything

America clone Shekau or his followers?

Boko Haram is a consequence of decades of Almajiri
Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by donmalcolm21(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
To deal with BH we need to come together and fight it head on but APC will rather suffocate than agree.
Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by Horus(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
mikeansy:

We don't deal with beliefs here, so we have to deal only with facts. We know from the Wikileaks report that US embassy’s subversive activities in Nigeria fits into the long term US government’s well camouflaged policy of containment against Nigeria the ultimate goal of which is to eliminate Nigeria as a potential strategic rival to the US in the African continent.
Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by jamace(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
mikeansy:

My brother, things have gone beyond almajirism. With all the sophisticated weapons at the disposal of boko haram, I suspect international conspiracy against Nigeria and CIA is a great suspect.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Horus:

Horus,

You're 1 of the very few that I respect on NL. Just like I keep telling some of my buddies, until America falls from glory & power, the world will continue to wallow in chaos & anarchy.

We all witnessed what happened to Saddam & Ghadaffi? If not for Putin, Bashir Al-assad too would have gone down the hole.

Did you see how they baited Saddam & eventually killed him? Pls open this link & read.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_middleeast91.htm

Unfortunately, majority of Nigerians are so gullible & deeply enmeshed in religion to see what America is planning against us through C.I.A

(1) (Reply)

EVER CAPITULATING: No Order To Arrest Tambuwal- NSA / See Aba And Weep. / The Worst States For Black Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.