Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 (792 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by yarnings: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
September 2, 2014
Leave a Comment
A former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, is
considering to declare his 2015 presidential ambition
on Wednesday, September 24, 2014.
As part of the preparations, sources close to his
campaign office at Jabi, Abuja said several venues
were being considered for the declaration.
Some of these venues include the Eagles Square,
Sheraton Hotel, Hilton Hotel, Yar’Adua Centre and the
National Stadium.
It was also gathered that some of his staff were sent
on retreat last week on how to handle the declaration
and the campaign that would follow.
Atiku is a member of the All Progressives Congress
and he is expected to battle for the party’s sole ticket
with the likes of a former Head of State, Maj. Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), and Kano State
Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso.
More details later.www.punchng.com/news/2015-atiku-to-declare-presidential-ambition-sept-24/
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by SirElaw(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Anybody can declare his/her presidential ambition, even my humble self, but would that get me elected?

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by yarnings: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
Atiku can never be my president, am not saying he can't win presidential election or that he can't secure the APC ticket rather what am saying is that if he becomes the president I will leave nigeria that same night to GOD knows where? even it has to be niger republic,somalia,mali or better still USA,in short any country will be okay for me in as much as atiku is not the president of such country. it is only in nigeria that people who have not achieved any meaning thing in their previous post will be thinking of contesting for the highest post.
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by yarnings: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
SirElaw: Anybody can declare his/her presidential ambition, even my humble self, but would that get me elected?
.gbam!!!u are very much on point.
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Will Atiku make a good president? opinions please.
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli: Will Atiku make a good president? opinions please.
You know the truth.
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Largas:
You know the truth.
my truth, my opinion, just wanted to hear more pros on cons, something new.
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by asadike(f): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
atiku against buhari? E b lyk say apc house war is abt 2 start
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by dridowu: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Voting Atiku is like building castle in the air.
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by gillz(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
. Far better than gej.
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
I Voted Atiku in 2007, Voted Jonathan in 2011. I voted Atiku because I saw him as a "Symbol of Democracy" but he turned out to be a symbol of "Prostitucracy".
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by gillz(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
gillz: . Far better than gej.
. Even jonathan and TAN knows d truth
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
my truth, my opinion, just wanted to hear more pros on cons, something new.
Truth is totally different from opinion.
Truth is an undisputable fact. That no one can effectively, literally negate.
An opinion can't basically be the truth, it is just a view.

If you know the truth, you needn't know other people's view, for the truth shall set you free.

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by viczing(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Atiku losing election since 1999. Wether he declare or not he's a serial loser
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Largas:
Truth is totally different from opinion.
Truth is an undisputable fact. That no one can effectively, literally negate.
An opinion can't basically be the truth, it is just a view.

If you know the truth, you needn't know other people's view, for the truth shall set you free.
are you mistaking truth for facts? Opinion abeg.
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by Alutasenator: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
And Master GEJ's tenure ends 29-05-2019. tongue
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
are you mistaking truth for facts? Opinion abeg.
SMH
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Largas:
SMH
double shaking mine.
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
double shaking mine.
undecided
Re: Atiku May Declare Presidential Ambition Sept 24 by theassassin: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
gillz: . Even jonathan and TAN knows d truth

This shows that you are a bastard son of a cheap harlot.

Posting and replying yourself.

Ikpu nne i

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC Lambasts Pro-jonathan Group Over Port Harcourt Rally / Is President Obasanjo ''selfless'' / President Goodluck Jonathan Set To Marry Second Wife Ahead Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.