Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Man Born With “upside-down Head” Defies Doctors To Become A Public Speaker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Born With “upside-down Head” Defies Doctors To Become A Public Speaker (1303 Views)

Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) / Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons / Man Born Without Limbs Nick Vujicic Shares Photos Of His Wife And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Born With “upside-down Head” Defies Doctors To Become A Public Speaker by kwaraauto: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
The Brazilian is thought to suffer from congenital arthrogryposis, a condition which causes curved joints, resulting in his head being permanently twisted back over his neck.

According to Barcroft Media, doctors told his mother to stop feeding him when he was a child, as it was thought he had no chance of survival.

But de Oliveira has overcome immense odds to become a public speaker and graduate as an accountant from the State University of Feira de Santana.
“Since I was a child, I’ve always liked to keep myself busy and work – I don’t like to depend totally on other people,” the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.

“I do a bit of accounting, research for clients and consulting.
“I have learned to turn on the TV, pick up my cellphone, turn on the radio, use the internet, my computer – I do it all by myself.”
De Oliveira does not see himself as being different, saying: “I am a normal person.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjames/man-born-with-upside-down-head-defies-doctors-to-become-a-pu#2vi2uvz
Re: Man Born With “upside-down Head” Defies Doctors To Become A Public Speaker by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Is That his sibling, d girl with d braces?
Re: Man Born With “upside-down Head” Defies Doctors To Become A Public Speaker by Otunbaworldwide(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
God is Wonderful all the time

1 Like

Re: Man Born With “upside-down Head” Defies Doctors To Become A Public Speaker by gede7744(f): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Silkmoth33: Is That his sibling, d girl with d braces?

how are we to know?

Thank God for making me whole. at time l can't just but wonder. someone with no legs. as u are thinking of that u wil see another one without hands. u ve not finished pondering that, u see someone again with his head bend backward!

1 Like

Re: Man Born With “upside-down Head” Defies Doctors To Become A Public Speaker by kwaraauto: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
gede7744:

how are we to know?

Thank God for making me whole. at time l can't just but wonder. someone with no legs. as u are thinking of that u wil see another one without hands. u ve not finished pondering that, u see someone again with his head bend backward!

Abi o.

(1) (Reply)

Married L€sb1ans Who Teach At All-girls Catholic Skool Fired Sparking Outcry / Amber Rose And Son Halloween Costumes! / Nicki Minaj Blasts Ex In Angry Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.