Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama (2050 Views)

Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P / Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by ayo2dey: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pray for the safety of @sirusblack. He hasn't spoken since last month 27th August. And other Nigerian soldier s in northern theatre.
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Why not declare him missing ...in newspaper or other mediums?
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by ayo2dey: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
He still with us, so why would we declare him missing.... were u paid on this.
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by Sirkris(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
may the good lord deliver Nigeria from the claws of her enemies either boko haram or failed government officials. AMEN
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by Soloter(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Father, we thank you for the person of @sirusblack and other gallant NA members. we appreciate you for the sacrifice you've made them to be offering for this nation. as your agents of chastisement for the erring ones, Lord we pray you keep them safe and protect them from the weapons of destruction used by boko harm against them in Jesus name. Care for the needs of their family members and help them in every combat effort to crush the enemies (boko haram) in Jesus name. we Nairaland members unanimously request you grant our brother @sirusblack a triple promotion and if possible make him the spokesperson of the Nigerian military. Father, grant our requests in Jesus name, Amen.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by tit(f): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
They have guns, guts and brains.
They should use it.
Their guns, guts and brains would be of more effect than our prayers.
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by hushmail: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
i cover all of wt d precious blood of Jesus Christ

the power of evil secrecy called BH shall not see them.

The will triumph and bring glory to their fatherland and reduce BH to ashes IJN

2 Likes

Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by lakpalakpa: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Useless thread, I ain't gat any interest in praying for The Beasts in uniform, bunch of bus-burning, bribe-collecting, cowardly brain-dead zombies.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by brownlord: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
ayo2dey: Pray for the safety of @sirusblack. He hasn't spoken since last month 27th August. And other Nigerian soldier s in northern theatre.
So what's the reason for this, he personally stated he will be deleting his account and stop commenting here after instruction from COAS, why are you now opening thread as if something bad happened to Him? He personally said should anything happen ( God forbid ) he already instructed someone to reveal his identity, what more do you want, to come come here and start posting selfie for you before you know his okay abi? I don't know the reason for this thread, the nigga is fine and fucking the bastards up badly, sending them to romance with their 72 virgins. If you want to pray, you can do that without opening thread and many Nlanders are doing so for him and our troops. We don't need this thread right now. Biko

1 Like

Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by brownlord: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
lakpalakpa: Useless thread, I ain't gat any interest in praying for The Beasts in uniform, bunch of bus-burning, bribe-collecting, cowardly brain-dead zombies.

grin

You, your father, your mother, your entire generations are bastard,and useless, fool1sh 1diot

9 Likes

Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
May all the 16 gods of yorubaland combined with their coleagues in the east and north protect our guys against these vampires

1 Like

Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by SUBMARINE: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sirius God help you

1 Like

Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by asadike(f): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
sirus,our heart is wit u nd ur colleagues. God bless u al 4 fighting 2 kip us safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by cpapa: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
lakpalakpa: Useless thread, I ain't gat any interest in praying for The Beasts in uniform, bunch of bus-burning, bribe-collecting, cowardly brain-dead zombies.

grin
may God forgive u dis brainless idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by luvinhubby(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2014

grin
Calling you a goat is an insult on that specie of mammals.
angry

4 Likes

Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by Donfamous(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Who is siriusblack? Isn't he the one in Harry porter?

2 Likes

Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by Sparrow13: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Donfamous: Who is siriusblack? Isn't he the one in Harry porter?
He is one of Nairalands finest, who start a thread educating Nigerians on success of N.A in the northeast, but some clueless mofos make him to stop for no good reason

1 Like

Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by san316(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Maybe he is busy blowing dem bk boyz brainz off. No tym for nland 4 nw. May he be safe though.
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by Waspy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Who, in the colours of the deeps is Sirusblack?
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by celeron40(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Since 27th! Am sure he is dead..
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by brownlord: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
celeron40: Since 27th! Am sure he is dead..

Thunder fire your generation, both dead and living, the once yet unborn, useless son of a nobody, bastar.rd

1 Like

Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by Donfamous(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sparrow13: He is one of Nairalands finest, who start a thread educating Nigerians on success of N.A in the northeast, but some clueless mofos make him to stop for no good reason
interesting. Seein the moniker here for the first time.
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by celeron40(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
brownlord:

Thunder fire your generation, both dead and living, the once yet unborn, useless son of a nobody, bastar.rd
Relax your peni.s...am also a Sirius fan myself...But with towns in the N.E falling to insurgents weekly, officers dying like flies, ....do the math! Sirius is surely an officer...and from his thread, we are sure that he is at the frontlines itself....my guts tell me that he is dead...or MIA.
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by celeron40(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
brownlord:

Relax your peni.s...am also a Sirius fan myself...But with towns in the N.E falling to insurgents weekly, officers dying like flies, ....do the math! Sirius is surely an officer...and from his thread, we are sure that he is at the frontlines itself....my guts tell me that he is dead...or MIA..if not, why has he not been here to calm the storm raging all over social media about the capture of towns by insurgents? Why? And you think he is alive?..the dead don't speak bro!
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by Cooleasy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
brownlord:

Amen!
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by silverprince413(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
celeron40: Since 27th! Am sure he is dead..
ur fada moda nd ha children.. IDIOT
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by brownlord: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
celeron40: Relax your peni.s...am also a Sirius fan myself...But with towns in the N.E falling to insurgents weekly, officers dying like flies, ....do the math! Sirius is surely an officer...and from his thread, we are sure that he is at the frontlines itself....my guts tell me that he is dead...or MIA..if not, why has he not been here to calm the storm raging all over social media about the capture of towns by insurgents? Why? And you think he is alive?..the dead don't speak bro!

I repeat, thunder fire your entire generation, fooolish, fool when he said he will deactivate his account after the pregnant COAS man ordered no solider should report happening in frontline, where you dead? By your calculation all soldiers in front line are dead right? Foolish fool, your boko are rams members sent you here to check abi? Wish you close to me make I tear you better slap, goat
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by Sparrow13: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
Donfamous: interesting. Seein the moniker here for the first time.
His thread is not for everybody, you how immature some guys on Nairaland are
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by Donfamous(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sparrow13: His thread is not for everybody, you how immature some guys on Nairaland are
I'll agree with u. But is that u on ur dp?
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by Sparrow13: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Donfamous: I'll agree with u. But is that u on ur dp?
why asking
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by celeron40(m): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
brownlord:

I repeat, thunder fire your entire generation, fooolish, fool when he said he will deactivate his account after the pregnant COAS man ordered no solider should report happening in frontline, where you dead? By your calculation all soldiers in front line are dead right? Foolish fool, your boko are rams members sent you here to check abi? Wish you close to me make I tear you better slap, goat
You are the fool...I'm also a Sirius follower too...but right now, let's fear the worst...he has not commented for weeks! So what if he is dead? Is he more important than all the other soldiers in the North East? I hope he is alive..but until proved otherwise, something has happened to the dude...probably captured by the enemy...if he is alive, let him show up!
SIMPLE!
Re: Please let's Take A Minute And Pray For @sirusblack And Soldiers In Bama by brownlord: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
celeron40: You are the fool...I'm also a Sirius follower too...but right now, let's fear the worst...he has not commented for weeks! So what if he is dead? Is he more important than all the other soldiers in the North East? I hope he is alive..but until proved otherwise, something has happened to the dude...probably captured by the enemy...if he is alive, let him show up!
SIMPLE!

You remain a bastard until you get some sense and realise the dude said he will deactivate his account and should anything happen he instructed someone to reveal his identity. Come don't quote me again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Bars “corruption Personified” Mallam El-rufai From Holding Public Office / Video Evidence Of GEJ Promising ONLY One Term - Cramjones / Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.