Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC (2046 Views)

Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by omolami: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Jega and APC are insisting on d use of card reader machine an electronic device which Nigeria's Constitution frown against. Jega despite his claim to be ready for election on 14 Feb which was postponed did not plan d use of card reader then .Now that his plan A which was to conduct an inconclusive election by declaring buhari as winner and urge pdp to go to court if aggrieved was thwarted he now brought out plan B which id d use of card reader. The machine is planned to slow down d rate of accreditation in pdp/GEJ friendly states due to d time it consumes for accreditation and jettison its use in apc /buhari's friendly states thereby accrediting greater number of voters.I urge pdp and well meaning Nigerians to forget d card reader for now .Our constitution rejects its use for election. Jega has been compromised

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by clevvermind(m): 12:10am On Mar 06, 2015
apc has not seen anything yet. the election might not hold on the said date.

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by kestolove95(m): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Even d educated youth has been brainwashed so bad dat dey refuse. To listen dat d card reader iss not for voting but acrdtn...now op pls tel me...how will jega slow. machines inn gej's strong holds and mmake it fast in GMB strongholds?...haba

7 Likes

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by richybanky(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2015
omolami:
Jega and APC are insisting on d use of card reader machine an electronic device which Nigeria's Constitution frown against. Jega despite his claim to be ready for election on 14 Feb which was postponed did not plan d use of card reader then .Now that his plan A which was to conduct an inconclusive election by declaring buhari as winner and urge pdp to go to court if aggrieved was thwarted he now brought out plan B which id d use of card reader. The machine is planned to slow down d rate of accreditation in pdp/GEJ friendly states due to d time it consumes for accreditation and jettison its use in apc /buhari's friendly states thereby accrediting greater number of voters.I urge pdp and well meaning Nigerians to forget d card reader for now .Our constitution rejects its use for election. Jega has been compromised
Who told u card reader was not part of wat dey ar going to use for d election? Just ask anybody around u dat participated in d inec Adhoc training to enlighten u more abt card reader and d use of card reader before coming to public forum and spewing wat u don't knw undecided #Smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by rottennaija(m): 1:20am On Mar 06, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by richol(m): 1:40am On Mar 06, 2015
But GEJ TILL BUHARI DOESNT HAVE A DAFT DAUGHTER
Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by gbemi514: 1:43am On Mar 06, 2015
I neva tot some of our so called educated couid b xo naive,brainwashed n retrogressive in dier tots....plx stop passin d wrong news......is Jega a computer scientist? Wt d way things are i tink d ruling party r jux afraid of d power of our votes xo dey comin up wt lame xcuses

5 Likes

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by servantleader: 1:52am On Mar 06, 2015
clevvermind:
apc has not seen anything yet. the election might not hold on the said date.

Is it just the APC you are worried about?
Are you not worried about the Nigerian democracy?
Even if Goodluck is there till 2019, somebody else will come after that.
If it turns out you do not like the person, are you going to be happy if the person starts playing the country this way?

What exactly do you want for your country?

4 Likes

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by nzeadachie: 2:15am On Mar 06, 2015
richybanky:

Who told u card reader was not part of wat dey ar going to use for d election? Just ask anybody around u dat participated in d inec Adhoc training to enlighten u more abt card reader and d use of card reader before coming to public forum and spewing wat u don't knw undecided #Smh
BUT HOW CAN JEGA SENT CROSS RIVER'S PVC TO JIGAWA? AND WHY ARE THEY HOLDING NONE IDIGENE'S PVC IN LAGOS STATE? WHY IS THAT DESERT LIKE BORNO AND JIGAWA WITH SO CALLED BOKO HARAM HAVE COLLECTED 80 TO 85% OF THEIR PVC WHILE PEACEFUL SOUTHERN STATES DID NOT COLLECT UP TO 60% OF THEIR PVC, IF YOU'RE ONE OF THEM YOU HAVE TO TELL THEM THAT IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA THAT JIHAD BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by emeka2847: 2:20am On Mar 06, 2015
omolami:
Can you quote the relevant section? And in case you need some voter education, card reader is simply for identification and screening b4 voting. Quote constitution pls.

3 Likes

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by tit(f): 2:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Jiga is a bornfool buffon!
why is he planning on testing the card reader this wekend?
if we had left him, he would have done the elections with card-readers that do not work, and with half of the electorate without pvcs.

buffon Jiga
Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by richybanky(m): 2:54am On Mar 06, 2015
nzeadachie:
BUT HOW CAN JEGA SENT CROSS RIVER'S PVC TO JIGAWA? AND WHY ARE THEY HOLDING NONE IDIGENE'S PVC IN LAGOS STATE? WHY IS THAT DESERT LIKE BORNO AND JIGAWA WITH SO CALLED BOKO HARAM HAVE COLLECTED 80 TO 85% OF THEIR PVC WHILE PEACEFUL SOUTHERN STATES DID NOT COLLECT UP TO 60% OF THEIR PVC, IF YOU'RE ONE OF THEM YOU HAVE TO TELL THEM THAT IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA THAT JIHAD BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA
I don't knw d rate at which pple ar collecting dere PVCs bt according to my findings the northerners ar very serious abt dis election dats y u would see dem dat majority of dem av collected dere PVCs not like in South here wer guys find it difficult to go and collect dere PVC or wer dey expecting inec to bring down d PVCs to dere doorstep? I participated in d inec Adhoc training and am telling u dat card reader has a vital role to play in dis general election..

4 Likes

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:00am On Mar 06, 2015
PDP's fear of card reader is the fear of defeat..
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by asadike(f): 3:39am On Mar 06, 2015
I don't envy jega at all, I can only imagine what he is going through right now.

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by nzeadachie: 4:00am On Mar 06, 2015
richybanky:

I don't knw d rate at which pple ar collecting dere PVCs bt according to my findings the northerners ar very serious abt dis election dats y u would see dem dat majority of dem av collected dere PVCs not like in South here wer guys find it difficult to go and collect dere PVC or wer dey expecting inec to bring down d PVCs to dere doorstep? I participated in d inec Adhoc training and am telling u dat card reader has a vital role to play in dis general election..
BUT THEY'RE COMPLAINING THAT THEY DON'T SEE THEIR PVC THAT THEY'RE KEEP ON TELLING THEM THAT THEIR PVC ARE NOT YET OUT, OK WHAT OF THE CROSS RIVEER'S OWN THAT THEY SENT TO JIGAWA?

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 06, 2015
U see youths wif no wisdom talking ya wonder wad kind of fools dhe re? I just pity dem and dem generations. Jega wants to experiment wif dis election, like he didn't play wif toy wen he was small. He had four years to practice buh he didn't now its presidential and he wants to use nonsense reader.
Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by olaideeeedris(m): 5:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Incumbent president dey complain. Nothing we no go see or hear for this country... It's pretty obvious that GEJ and his cohorts are scared to the marrows... GMB TILL GEJ GOES BACK TO THE ZOO

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by richybanky(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2015
nzeadachie:
BUT THEY'RE COMPLAINING THAT THEY DON'T SEE THEIR PVC THAT THEY'RE KEEP ON TELLING THEM THAT THEIR PVC ARE NOT YET OUT, OK WHAT OF THE CROSS RIVEER'S OWN THAT THEY SENT TO JIGAWA?
Dose pple complaining ar d ones dat want inec to use TVC which can never be possible, abt d PVC dat was mistakenly transfered to Kebbi state it was a mistake frm inec and immediately dey find out, den transfered it back to Calabar.. More dan 80% av collected dere PVCs in Calabar state.. D only place pple refused to collect dere PVCs is SW, I don't knw y we d westerners refused to go and collect our PVC. Inec might have dere own lapses bt den really tried wit d kind of technology dey introduced to dis general election.. To cut everything short, no way APC or PDP can rig dis coming election wit d use of card reader wink
Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by clevvermind(m): 7:24am On Mar 06, 2015
servantleader:

Is it just the APC you are worried about?
Are you not worried about the Nigerian democracy?
Even if Goodluck is there till 2019, somebody else will come after that.
If it turns out you do not like the person, are you going to be happy if the person starts playing the country this way?

What exactly do you want for your country?
i want fresh air for my country not buhari. After Jonathan, God will bring someone better to take over from Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by sunboy(m): 7:44am On Mar 06, 2015
omolami:

Sorry to say but your post is so silly and dumb! I assume you are educated bro! Let me enlighten you!
1. Nigeria constitution did not frown at the use of the card reader or any electronic machine for "electoral process" what it frown at is the use of electronic machines for Voting. You need to to understand the difference between those two. You can refer to the constitution for barter enlightenment.

2. The use of card ready has been planned for since the plan to issue PVC was finalized. It was part of the plan bro, PVC is an electronic card not just a plastic ID card sir!

3. I was part of the Inec training for the adhoc staff, and I do not see anyhow the card reader can delay any accreditation anywhere except if the P.O. At the polling unit refuse to attend to people which would be a grave thing to do on that day. And people would simply react to it. That's not even possible.

4. I hope this helps and if it doesn't kindly refer to any inec office and request for the training manual or beg them to enlighten you on how the add readers works and also refer to your constitution, you can get it for less than 500 naira in a book shop around you.

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by anigbajumo(m): 7:46am On Mar 06, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
PDP's fear of card reader is the fear of defeat..
Sai Buhari
B4 nko?make dem run to sambisa forest........sai Buahri.....sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by sunboy(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2015
nzeadachie:

1. I refuse to believe that JEGA is not the man directly in charge of logistics, he is the head of INEC and only gives directives to RECs and EOs

2. Your ignorance is that Borno state was among the first states to get PVCs they were among the first to be distributed to which was done by picking two states in each geopolitical zone and note that not the whole of Borno state is under Bokoharam it is 16 lgas in the 3 states affected not just Borno. So stop thinking the whole of Borno state is under Boko hands.

3. The withholding of People pvc in lagos honestly I'm not in lagos as at then and I cannot comment on that.
Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by anigbajumo(m): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2015
richybanky:

Dose pple complaining ar d ones dat want inec to use TVC which can never be possible, abt d PVC dat was mistakenly transfered to Kebbi state it was a mistake frm inec and immediately dey find out, den transfered it back to Calabar.. More dan 80% av collected dere PVCs in Calabar state.. D only place pple refused to collect dere PVCs is SW, I don't knw y we d westerners refused to go and collect our PVC. Inec might have dere own lapses bt den really tried wit d kind of technology dey introduced to dis general election.. To cut everything short, no way APC or PDP can rig dis coming election wit d use of card reader wink
Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by anigbajumo(m): 7:52am On Mar 06, 2015
richybanky:

GBAM! Apc ar nt intrsted in riggin dat s y we dnt make any noise on d use of card reader nd pvc......pple knw dat PDP cnt win in any state in dis country without riggin....obanikoro,omisore nd co @Ekiti........
Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by gen2briz(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Op na wen you finish for almajiri school?
Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by richybanky(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2015
anigbajumo:
GBAM! Apc ar nt intrsted in riggin dat s y we dnt make any noise on d use of card reader nd pvc......pple knw dat PDP cnt win in any state in dis country without riggin....obanikoro,omisore nd co @Ekiti........
God bless u 10000000000000 times bro, bt come to think of it, madam DSS was saying APC hacked into inec database by cloning pvc during last year Dec.. So who is now cloning pvc now? cheesy grin
Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by Kingspin(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2015
richybanky:

If care is not taken we may have a big challenge with the card reader on the election day. Jega is only talking remember the card reader stop accreditment by 2pm and many yet to verify their pvc. Again, logistic could be a problem as it always the case in all our election. Theory is easy and different from practical. We will be in a mess by that time.
Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by anigbajumo(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2015
richybanky:

God bless u 10000000000000 times bro, bt come to think of it, madam DSS was saying APC hacked into inec database by cloning pvc during last year Dec.. So who is now cloning pvc now? cheesy grin
Dnt mind dem......dey ar all afraid of kirikiri nd enough space z their 2accomodate dem.....sai change!
Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by danot1030: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2015
omolami:
the election that has not held is already given you a sleepless night, I just hope you won't be on the way to your grave after Buhari is declared winner come March 29.
Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by Creamz(m): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Nigerian constitution "frowns" against electronic voting and not card readers. According to our constitution voting is the act of putting a ballot paper in the ballot box.
Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by richybanky(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2015
Kingspin:
If care is not taken we may have a big challenge with the card reader on the election. Theory is easy and different from practical. We will be in a mess by that time.
Big challenge in wat way? I will also be talking like dis assuming I didnt participate in d inec training.. Broda am telling u now dat inec really tried for dis coming election cus dat card reader of a a tin will dis qualify many candidates(jibiti) grin if u ar not truly d owner of d PVC, if u scape tru d first stage which d card will scan ur data, bt no way u will scape d 2nd stage cus der is a space(biometric) u will placed ur fingers at d edge of d device, dats to knw if u ar truly d owner of d card cus ur finger print must Match d one on d PVC.. Dis pix below will makes understand wat av bin spewing since grin

Re: Card Reader Is Jega's Plan B To Rig Election In Favour Of APC by richybanky(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2015
anigbajumo:
Dnt mind dem......dey ar all afraid of kirikiri nd enough space z their 2accomodate dem.....sai change!
Lols.. I just have too much confident in Baba Buhari grin
Never again will i vote for a shoeless politicians or someone who corruption is flowing in his vein grin grin
#TeamNeverAgain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impeachment Saga-fayose's Commissioner Arrested With Weapons,acid&charms(photos) / Who Are Nigeria’s ‘elder’ Statesmen? / Yoruba Is A Great Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.