Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Please Let Maiduguri Not Fall To BH Firepower - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Let Maiduguri Not Fall To BH Firepower (739 Views)

Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye / Borno Governor Refers To BH Casualties As "Only" Seven - Channels / GMB To BH: Killing Soldiers Will Further Strengthen My Resolve To Wipe U Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Let Maiduguri Not Fall To BH Firepower by brosiye99(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
i have received phone calls that bombs and shots are being fired and exploding in areas around University of Maiduguri which is on the direct highway from BAMA where a fierce firefight between insurgents and the military took place yesterday. As it is becoming nightfall, i hope the Armed forces are prepared for the expected incursion by the insurgents into Maiduguri. It would be a shame for these BH boys to even come near Maiduguri. Where are the Choppers with night fighting gear? where indeed is the entire Nigeria Airforce. The Infantry boys are paying a huge price in this fight because of lack of air cover. we need to strike these BH boys from the air especially since they always do their tactical maneuvers at night. If maiduguri falls, this would be a new shame for the country and the most strategic victory for BH. This must not happen.

(1) (Reply)

Us-iranian Military, Intelligence Cooperation In War On ISIS Reaps First Success / Abuja:-the Home Of Vultures / Suntai: Taraba Exco Directs Assembly To Set Up Medical Panel For His Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.