Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. (3306 Views)

I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) / Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Liability(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
so many guys are a disgrace to manhood. Its a pity that they still use their cigarrette mouth to sweet mouth gullible ladies.

I was pained to discover a lady who was so bitter about her boyfriend ''super glued'' hands.

They have been dating for 6 months and the only thing this guy had ever done for her was getting her 3 pairs of panties (#300 for each).

Since then nothing to show for in the relationship. And she has been faithful to him. Ignoring other potential and great guys that are ready to treat her right.

Guys please treat your girl right. Is not easy appreciating a sweet scented lady, with nice clothes and lovely looks. Yet you dont want to drop one kobo for her upkeep.

Ofcourse she has a dad that do give her things but you have to do your own part too.
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Well, Some girls are actually Liabilities.
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Liability(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Aprime: Well, Some girls are actually Liabilities.
and some guys just want to chop, chop and chop without saying ''mama thank you''.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Op, hope u are ready for the ww3 u are about to start??

As for me.., i hate stingy people.
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Mutuwa(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: and some guys just want to chop, chop and chop without saying ''mama thank you''.

Chop wetin?
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by marieolae(f): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
My sister, if they got it they go spend. Most of d guys dat say that girls like money too much, don't have 1 kobo in their bank account. Its a way of hiding the shame.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Liability(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mutuwa:

Chop wetin?
mutuwa it is kuli kuli they are chopping.
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by chimerase2: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bia Liability u just opened a thread wia u said ur boi frnd caught u doing ibongi undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Boyoboy9(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
I feel ur pain. D guy bought u panties and u didn't thank u? Then I want to believe u are actually a "LIABILITY"
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by snadguy007(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
I bet you meant the guy should be spending on his girlfriend as if he has nothing good to do again. I'm not surprised this is coming from a lady. So if the girl doesnt have a boyfriend, she wont take care of herself, ryt ??
Some girls have actually turned a relationship into another source of income.
undecided
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by tayoxx(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
I buy you indomie and egg e never do
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Liability(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
tayoxx: I buy you indomie and egg e never do
and who told you food is our problem?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by hungryboy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: and some guys just want to chop, chop and chop without saying ''mama thank you''.
aunty shut up
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by LaurelP(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Go get a job
Ur bf isn't a source of income
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by marieolae(f): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
snadguy007: I bet you meant the guy should be spending on his girlfriend as if he has nothing good to do again. I'm not surprised this is coming from a lady. So if the girl doesnt have a boyfriend, she wont take care of herself, ryt ??
Some girls have actually turned a relationship into another source of income.
undecided
hello, the op is not trying to say that. I dnt see anything wrong in a guy spoling his girl now and then. A lot of guys these days have this stingy mentality, really its not going to get you ne where. Its up to the guy to wisen up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Mutuwa(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: mutuwa it is kuli kuli they are chopping.

grin i like ur sense of humour. grin so your bf caught u eating kuli kuli with his pal abi? Why is he mad then.. grin
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Liability(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mutuwa:

grin i like ur sense of humour. grin so your bf caught u eating kuli kuli with his pal abi? Why is he mad then.. grin
tanx dearie. U r quite handsome. Are u caring? Financially? tongue
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by bosun11(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: tanx dearie. U r quite handsome. Are u caring? Financially? tongue

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by bosun11(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2014

i will say thank you...can i chop ??
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by hungryboy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Some guys go dey do monthly budget for their girlfriend like this,
Recharge card=1k
T.fare=1k
Hair-do=5k
Bis=1k5
Pocket money=3k
Total=11500
and him go get just sex in return, sometimes once in 3months,
e no better make i carry that money dash beggar for roundabout

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Liability(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
hungryboy: Some guys go dey do monthly budget for their girlfriend like this,
Recharge card=1k
T.fare=1k
Hair-do=5k
Bis=1k5
Pocket money=3k
Total=11500
if we go out to meet other people you will complain. Now we decided to stick with you alone. Just be kind to her jor. Financially
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by snadguy007(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: hello, the op is not trying to say that. I dnt see anything wrong in a guy spoling his girl now and then. A lot of guys these days have this stingy mentality, really its not going to get you nowhere. Its up to the guy to wisen up!
Yeah...i get your point and i'm not against guys spending for their girlfriends but some girlfriends have turned it to a do or die affair---you dont spend for me, we have no business dating
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Elnino4ladies: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Op go nd get urself a job nd stop dependin on ur boyfriend(s)..i hate girls dt ar liabilities..
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Babe,i disagree wif u o,my bf sud be responsible 4 my upkeep??hell no,i will be a guy's responsibility wen he marries me nt wen we are dating,there's notin wrong if my bf buys tinz 4 me once in a while,bt dat doesn't hez sud be 1 responsible 4 my upkeep....hez jst a bf probably a std lyk me hez nt my husband yet or d father of my kids.
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Mutuwa(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: tanx dearie. U r quite handsome. Are u caring? Financially? tongue

Depends on your definition of "financial caring" am not doing bad..am Ohk to a reasonable extent all thanks to the almighty. tongue
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by jmoore(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
I promise to be a very good Dad and will provide all the basic things and more for my daughters so that they won't see a relationship as a job opportunity.
I will impart a mentality in them to be independent and never to expect any stuff from any guy till marriage.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by pasqal09: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: hello, the op is not trying to say that. I dnt see anything wrong in a guy spoling his girl now and then. A lot of guys these days have this stingy mentality, really its not going to get you ne where. Its up to the guy to wisen up!
Wise? More like getting foolish
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by marieolae(f): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
pasqal09:
Wise? More like getting foolish
ok so u just wanna be stingy for the rest of ur life. It is well with u!
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by chimerase2: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
hungryboy: Some guys go dey do monthly budget for their girlfriend like this,
Recharge card=1k
T.fare=1k
Hair-do=5k
Bis=1k5
Pocket money=3k
Total=11500
e beta ma dear, dating gal nowadays is like training ur child in higher institution wen u neva even marry not to talk fathering a child
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by chimerase2: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Harbosede02: Babe,i disagree wif u o,my bf sud be responsible 4 my upkeep??hell no,i will be a guy's responsibility wen he marries me nt wen we are dating,there's notin wrong if my bf buys tinz 4 me once in a while,bt dat doesn't hez sud be 1 responsible 4 my upkeep....hez jst a bf probably a std lyk me hez nt my husband yet or d father of my kids.
chai I missed ma ex babe u just reasoned fine, ur wife material go reach to show agbada remain slf
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Baddo101(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
D kind comment way ladies dey comment for dis thread nawa ooo..
I think d ladies shud not saddle financial responsibilities on guyz.. it shudnt b a must dat d guyz shud buy this buy that. but if he decides to pay den fine....
wth all dis comments, we don dey know dos female NLanders wey get hidden agenda of becoming full housewives.....any man wey run enter such ladies dem die well........ una no wan work for dis present nigeria............
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by MisterLongman(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: so many guys are a disgrace to manhood. Its a pity that they still use their cigarrette mouth to sweet mouth gullible ladies.

I was pained to discover a lady who was so bitter about her boyfriend ''super glued'' hands.

They have been dating for 6 months and the only thing this guy had ever done for her was getting her 3 pairs of panties (#300 for each).

Since then nothing to show for in the relationship. And she has been faithful to him. Ignoring other potential and great guys that are ready to treat her right.

Guys please treat your girl right. Is not easy appreciating a sweet scented lady, with nice clothes and lovely looks. Yet you dont want to drop one kobo for her upkeep.

Ofcourse she has a dad that do give her things but you have to do your own part too.
@Op your friend's boyfriend is not her sugar-daddy.... If she wants to become a liability make she go do runz work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh / My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years / Have You Ever Made Love In The Kitchen With Your Hubby/wifey While Cooking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.