Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik (5946 Views)

List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another / A Christian Lady Refutes Dr Zakir Naik... Video / Are Christians in Conflict or Does the Bible Contradict Itself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by haffaze777(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
truthman2012:
@OP

Dr Zakr Naik and other muslims are carnal people who don't understand the words and workings of the True God. Scientists are working hard to study nature and things created by God. Some times when they are unable to discover some things or fail to solve some problems, they leave them at that. That shows science is inferior to God.

My little daughter fell from upstairs and got suspended in the air at the shout of Jesus by her mother and she was picked up. For people like you and Dr. Naik, that miracle contradicted science because of what the Law of Gravity says.

God parted the red sea for the Israelites to pass across and the same sea swallowed up the Egyptians, how do you want to explain that in science?

The thick wall of Jericho fell flat at the loud shout of the Istraelites 7 times without a push. How do you want to scientifically explain it?

Science and spiritual things do not, often times, go on the same line. The workings of God is superior to science and He can violate the law of science at will as the Almighty.

Unfortunately, muslims are limited to science and what is visible because they cannot experience the miraculous power of the True God. It is even difficult for them to believe one can eat poison (not intentionally) and survive it. Muhammad and his jihadists did not survive their own because they had no Jesus. I have ate poison unknowingly and all doctors around tried to no avail. I prayed in a night vigil and before dawn, I was healed instantly without any trace of the effect of the poison.

No matter your efforts to discredit Christianity, it cannot work because of what we experience daily in Christ. Jesus is alive.

video of ur daughter hanging in d air or its anoda Reinhard bonke miracle,simply mean adonbeliev
Re: Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Will ya tell me d rationale behind muhammed(dbuh) raping aishat a gerl as young as 9 years old? At least ya said we contradict science buh we live in peace wif our neighbors, buh ya all dat don't contradict science, how come ya don't ve piss and don't want christians to ve peace?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? / Proclaim The Lord's Death - Joseph Prince / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.