Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State (5011 Views)

How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? / How Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu-ode To Nnewi (by: Niyo Clorene)...a Most Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by Kanwulia: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Go
On
With
One
Nigeria!!!! kiss
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by tpia1: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Gulf
Offshore
Weather
Observing
Network
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by Acidosis(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Collynzo16:
The thread was originally created there.

Why won't sensible mods push this trash away?

What's there to learn from this senseless story? To promote bigotry? f00lishness?
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by Acidosis(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
aisha2: I can now see the reason for the high rate of examination failure, people read headlines and fail to read or comprehend the story.

For those condemning the ending READ WELL the Charm is not Juju it was Charm in her attitude and character, Charm in English means : "the power or quality of delighting, attracting or fascinating others" from the story here it was her charm in the way she treated her in laws that won them over and not juju and her parents from the conclusion schooled her in this charm.

I am sure most of us if asked to write the word with the closest meaning tocharm in our exams we will write juju.

Even though charm means having magical powers too but the charm in this story simply means her attitude.

See how block head tribal bigots have embarassed themselves and their parents for wasting money on their fees. Yet these same people who cannot read 6 paragraphs and comprehend will join and abuse America for not "dashing" us ZZmap, your own brains is not for research abi? Your own brain is for "pls sumariz"
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by Acidosis(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
Aunty ChristyG, it haff do abeg.

Make dem mods kukuma close the thread sef. Mu.mu topic; mu.mu essay.
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by Chienyego: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
docsholz: thought I would only find bigots in politics section

the thread was created in the politics board before the moderator moved it here.

1 Like

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by AdeniyiA(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
aisha2: I can now see the reason for the high rate of examination failure, people read headlines and fail to read or comprehend the story.

For those condemning the ending READ WELL the Charm is not Juju it was Charm in her attitude and character, Charm in English means : "the power or quality of delighting, attracting or fascinating others" from the story here it was her charm in the way she treated her in laws that won them over and not juju and her parents from the conclusion schooled her in this charm.

I am sure most of us if asked to write the word with the closest meaning tocharm in our exams we will write juju.

Even though charm means having magical powers too but the charm in this story simply means her attitude.

See how block head tribal bigots have embarassed themselves and their parents for wasting money on their fees. Yet these same people who cannot read 6 paragraphs and comprehend will join and abuse America for not "dashing" us ZZmap, your own brains is not for research abi? Your own brain is for "pls sumariz"
your post charmed me grin grin grin
no blame us ooo, no be our language ....

1 Like

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by Splendblex(f): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Aunty me, Aisha2.God bless you.

1 Like

Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by NoQualms1(f): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Na wa o. This is plagiarism. The article is from Punch Online. The OP should include the source.
Re: News !!!How newly married Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi Anambra State by stecy4real: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost My Precious Brother Today / Dna Test / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.