Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad - Fashion/Clothing Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad (51982 Views)

Name Your Price And Own This Cartier And Chenxi Female And Male Watch / Buy Watches Cheap And Make Enquiries Of Any Watch / Find Your Fashion Business And Cut Your Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by ceasare: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Skin lightening shower bath gel available for sale #2500 /bottle

For that lighter skin you so desire
Gives you a smooth and glowing skin
A trial will leave you hooked

Order today.....limited stock available!
Call or WhatsApp contact in my signature

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Eface12: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
I'm a good designer..... For your cooperate wear, native and senators I'm much available.

Paschal wears ✂️ give you the best.... 08135822074
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Nobody: 1:46am On May 17, 2020
Check us out today, hot sales!!! Available for delivery nationwide, wholesale price:
Plain Tee Shirt - 1400 each, discount on bulk order
Quality new gowns, jumpsuit, 2 pieces- from 3500
Quality sneakers- 5000

Contact is on my signature. Send me a WhatsApp message to order yours ���

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Ghozky(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2020
Contact me on 07066729938, for your plain and pattern fabrics.

Delivery Nationwide

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Jlah: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Jlah: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Echeee: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
3 Steps to get your products listed eventpool.com.ng

1. Sign up -> Click on the menu icon. From the menu, click on signup. From the displayed form,activate the vendor account switch and fill the form. Click the submit button and a verification link will be sent to your email. Click that link and your email will be verified.

2. Create Shop -> Log in to your account, from the menu click on "My Shops" and click on the new shop button to create a shop. You can create many shops as you want.

3. Add Products -> Click on the edit/pencil icon beside the new shop you created, scroll down and click on the "New product" button to add a product. You can add as many products as you want.

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by tonididdy(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2020
ToluTeems:
Check us out today, hot sales!!! Available for delivery nationwide, wholesale price:
Plain Tee Shirt - 1400 each, discount on bulk order
Quality new gowns, jumpsuit, 2 pieces- from 3500
Quality sneakers- 5000

Contact is on my signature. Send me a WhatsApp message to order yours ���

Hello do you have these T-shirt types in bulks or can you refer me.
Thanks

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by liricaliblunt(f): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2020
Hello Ladies and Gents

We have varieties of Shoes / Sneakers in stock for all at affordable prices

Our shoes are stock / thrift and totally in good shape.

Our prices range from 3500- 6k

We also have different sizes from 34- 42 / 40- 45 as well

Location is Lagos but we waybill nationwide

Also found on IG : @tutyshoe
Twitter: @fourLETAS
WhatsApp:08165991955

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by shoesaffairs(f): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Do you Know you can buy turkey wears @ wholesale prices for your personal use??

Just few sizes remaining

You can join our sharing group via: https:///CelNHss9HZlAaVGKE5BlW6

Check out pics, prices and sizes via:

https:///fashioncatalogue_kiddies for kids wears and

https:///fashioncatalogue for adults wear

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Teesbywanna: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tees by Wanna - For your branding and customizing needs.

We make and sell branded tshirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, caps, baby suits, nose mask for individuals and corporate clients.

We also brand tshirts for campaigns, seminars, conference, photoshoot, family wears, baby suits and many more.

We deliver nationwide.

Email - teesbywanna@gmail.com
Instagram - @tees_by_wanna
www.teesbywannashop.com
Call/WhatsApp 07089328967

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by phumtadeic: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by DasaintHope(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2020
Good day Nairalanders. I'd like to purchase a Rubber Strapped Digital Quartz Wrist Watch. Anyone with a good idea how much it costs or sales should contact me on:
WhatsApp: 07061375181
email: yakubuhopechechet@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by olaoreofe(f): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2021
Are you a mum or you are a student? Are you a salary earner? Are you thinking of how to add more income?
Do you have passion of doing business ? And you are now thinking of how to.
Do you want to start business but you have little or no capital?
Do u want to buy beautiful things for yourself in mouth watering prices and best Quality? Panic no more because GRAITWORLDVENTURES have answer to all this and with solution
Click on this link to join our WHOLESALES AND DROPSHIPPING GROUP

https:///EQJpW5ewW6KBjJZr0bi4ZP

1 Like

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by DiamondzPropert(f): 9:50pm On May 22, 2021
Different creative scarf hacks.
Different ways you can wear a Scarf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpq5MtwiMU4
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Otwclothings30: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hello ladies,

Otwclothings is a female fashion brand that have to do with female wears

BESPOKE TAILORING
READY-TO-WEAR
CUSTOM MADES
BRIDALS

EMAILS: otw.clothings@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM: OTWCLOTHINGS
CALL/WHATSAPP: 08161318369
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by jahsd(f): 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
hello and good day to you all.. my name is Onyinyechi am a designer... brand name jahsd... I hand paint designs on anything outfit.. here are few of my work.... please do reach me on watsapp with 09156459737 thank you. let's paint

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Onyije1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Check jumia for quality contact lenses. https://www./living-son/

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Eveylove12: 12:19pm On May 15, 2022
I sell nice male shoes grade 1 OK call or chat me if interested 08132728414. Please seriouse buyers only
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Eveylove12: 12:22pm On May 15, 2022
Grade 1 children shoes are available too male and female chat me up let's do business.
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Mylifemyme(m): 1:36am On Aug 26, 2022
henrow22:
For affordable winter jacket ( adult & children) and others winter kits in Lagos pls call 08125799051 HENRY
Don't join my post again please sad
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Mylifemyme(m): 1:39am On Aug 26, 2022
i
Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by Profkomolafe(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2023
We are a Bespoke Tailoring and fashion company that goes the Extra mile to make you look good.
We deliver Home and Abroad.

A Trial will convince you.

Re: Post Your Price & Location Enquiries:Find Out/Help With Prices & Address At Home & Abroad by ngozionline1: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yeah i want to know prices of this fashion.

But am not here to talk about fashion ,

Meanwhile i have an asian goodess in town, she we must be seven before she can start work. Time to blow and make so much money without blood. i only need 5 people to join i and my friend. Take note, you're not paying a dime, when you call, just show that you're desperate. sometimes it might be her male or female Nigerian attendant with the phone. Please be very desperate, if not, you won't be accepted. Sometimes the attendants can also lie. If na shout, shout for them, you can even threaten the attendants, do everything possible to until you speak with the goodess. And remember, don't pay anybody a dime. Once you're unto the goodess, mention shushumme kwam, she'll understand. And once you're accepted, you'll see me, I'll delete this once someone is selected.
Good luck
Phav
+2349060402021
Arome
+2348056965804

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N3,300 only / virgin unprocessed 6A hair / Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.