Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Devil's Created Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Devil's Created Religion (606 Views)

"Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devil's Created Religion by skyone(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2014
I thank my friend Kazeem Olatunji for taking that bold step to convert to Christian. Kazeem, i wish you well, you are now a saved spirit and heaven is your final destination God bless you.

Having noted that, if i am to be muslim today i will do the same therefore i urge all muslim brothers and sisters to join us in this road to salvation. Come from all corner of the world, ignore ISIS, ignore boko haram, ignore[b] Alqeada[/b] and come to us where the only way to Heaven is through JESUS CHRIST. God bless you all as you join us.

Sky News
13 hrs ·
The White House is investigating reports of the beheading of US hostage Steven Sotloff by Islamic State militants in a video.

Why the above? Why to ri olohun?

1 Like

Re: Devil's Created Religion by smallrincowis16(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2014
if ad if only u xtians are not ashamed of what u did to the world. where is jesus.
a person like u, should i belief him to be God? i will rather turn to worship ogun tha.to worship a born god, that eat deficate and cry to Eloi when he was on cross why he was forsake.lolsssssss. do you ever know what xtians

had done to the world at all.i beg u go read history.
GO READ FIRST AND SECOND CRUSADE. FIRST AND SECOND WORLD WAR....

(1) (Reply)

God Is Looking For... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/14 / Heartbreaking: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Removed As Trustee Of Church’s UK Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.