Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Australian Negotiator Used Our Brain? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Australian Negotiator Used Our Brain? (549 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Australian Negotiator Used Our Brain? by kingchuks101: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Dear Mr Davis, the Australian Negotiator,
Thank you for your services sofar. And thank you particularly for expanding the scope of duties for which we Nigerian engaged you to include identifying Boko Haram sponsors. Thank you for informing us that Lt.Gen Ihejirika, Sheriff and unnamed person in CBN are sponsors of BH. Since no information is useless, we are going to keep it in view.
We are particularly interested in the primary and the only reason for which we engaged you: the release of Chibok girls. How far? Am not good at hasty conclusions, otherwise I would have aligned myself with the conclusion that due to lack of result, you gave us distraction to discuss. Is this position correct?
Re: The Australian Negotiator Used Our Brain? by EMANY01(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2014
kingchuks101: Dear Mr Davis, the Australian Negotiator,
Thank you for your services sofar. And thank you particularly for expanding the scope of duties for which we Nigerian engaged you to include identifying Boko Haram sponsors. Thank you for informing us that Lt.Gen Ihejirika, Sheriff and unnamed person in CBN are sponsors of BH. Since no information is useless, we are going to keep it in view.
We are particularly interested in the primary and the only reason for which we engaged you: the release of Chibok girls. How far? Am not good at hasty conclusions, otherwise I would have aligned myself with the conclusion that due to lack of result, you gave us distraction to discuss. Is this position correct?

More than likely his own brain has been used against the current government of Nigeria and it's allies.
The scenario is one I laid out in an earlier thread last night.I for one do not think the Aussie is a "mad man" as most people seem to call him. I think he is a tool,a supposedly intelligent and by the view of some people believable individual who has simply been coned.

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa: Senator Jibrillah Wins APC Primary / APC: PDP, Another Name For Cluelessness, Shame / 2015: Underrate APC At Your Own Peril •tinubu’s In-law Warns PDP, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.