Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,345 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? (793 Views)

Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. / A True Nigerian's Take On Jonathan Presidency.a Must Read / Ojukwu And The True Nigerian Spirit - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by goodnewz4u(m): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2014
As a true Nigerian I think there should be something you are to be proud of in your country even when you travel outside Nigeria,
The question of the day; please I need
your contribution and sincere answers:

1. Egypt is proud of her pyramids.

2. China is proud of her industrialization.

3. Japan is proud of her technology.

4. Brazil is proud of her football.

5. Dubai is proud of her tourism.

6. France is proud of her Eiffel tower

7. Ethiopia is proud of her Airways

8. The U.S is proud of her Political power

9. India is proud of her Medical products

But to be truthful and straight to the point....
10. Nigeria is proud of her what
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by LordMecuzy(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2014
Biggest Economy in Africa
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by spyg1(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2014
Corruption.

Where big cars(politicians cars) have stickers written on them as follows:
' iam proud to be a Nigerian'
' Iam a Nigerian, iam happy'
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by Haywhymido(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2014
spyg1: Corruption.

2nded. Corruption
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by boyt1: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
Proud. Of 9ja no Dee carry last spirit
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by goodnewz4u(m): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
spyg1: Corruption.

You mean corruption is what you are proud about Nigeria ?

Anyway, am still waiting for more opinions !!!!!!!
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by Mekateka: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
Proud of myself
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
am proud of da niger delta...n thats despite da fact that it wudda been a whole lot better if not for those leeching parasites.
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by goodnewz4u(m): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Rexxie: am proud of da niger delta...n thats despite da fact that it wudda been a whole lot better if not for those leeching parasites.

But in all these , does it mean that this nation called Nigeria is not known for any particular (good thing) in the world ??
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by meforyou1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
goodnewz4u: As a true Nigerian I think there should be something you are to be proud of in your country even when you travel outside Nigeria,
The question of the day; please I need
your contribution and sincere answers:

1. Egypt is proud of her pyramids.

2. China is proud of her industrialization.

3. Japan is proud of her technology.

4. Brazil is proud of her football.

5. Dubai is proud of her tourism.

6. France is proud of her Eiffel tower

7. Ethiopia is proud of her Airways

8. The U.S is proud of her Political power

9. India is proud of her Medical products

But to be truthful and straight to the point....
10. Nigeria is proud of her what
her oil

1 Like

Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
goodnewz4u:

But in all these , does it mean that this nation called Nigeria is not known for any particular (good thing) in the world ??
i dun wunna decieve myself..it hurts that over there in naija,it certainly cudda been far better..but those parasites against true federalism n resource control...some cbn govnor (certainly not da ones frm parasites region) weighed da economy some yrs back n saw it was time da naira was at par with da dollar but again,those parasites,those parasites were in power n run da black market 98%..
what i can only say,not being selfish,is that am proud to be me...
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by lilprinze: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nigeria is proud of Niger-delta's Oil
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
I'm not proud.
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by focus7: 2:26am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by whitecat007: 4:09am On Sep 04, 2014
Being a Nigerian is enough to be proud of!

With all the challenges, I'm proud to be a Nigerian. You need to see when people ask me where I'm from, I lean back and say Nigeria with everything in me.
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by henryblaze25(m): 4:17am On Sep 04, 2014
The spirit of Hardwork deposited in each Nigerian
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by Rawani: 4:18am On Sep 04, 2014
The richness of our cultures and languages.
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by goodnewz4u(m): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2014
Rexxie:
i dun wunna decieve myself..it hurts that over there in naija,it certainly cudda been far better..but those parasites against true federalism n resource control...some cbn govnor (certainly not da ones frm parasites region) weighed da economy some yrs back n saw it was time da naira was at par with da dollar but again,those parasites,those parasites were in power n run da black market 98%..
what i can only say,not being selfish,is that am proud to be me...
So what point are you making here ?
Re: Are You A True Nigerian, Then Answer This Question.....? by goodnewz4u(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2014
whitecat007: Being a Nigerian is enough to be proud of!

With all the challenges, I'm proud to be a Nigerian. You need to see when people ask me where I'm from, I lean back and say Nigeria with everything in me.
Where are you based, I mean where you are living in Nigeria or outside ?

(1) (Reply)

When I Met Asari And Agreed A Peace Deal— Stephen Davis / APC Is Not Happy That Our Military Is Winning the War Against Boko Haram? / "Boko Haram's Shekau Resurfaces Despite Death Claims"===

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.