Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? (4206 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2014
Though I'm not married,this question popped into my head yesterday,so for those married and even those yet to be married,if your wife was pregnant and you are aware of it would you have s.ex with her?
Lets have your opinions,well for me,it would be "No",as I said IMO
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by McWhillion(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2014
Bro if you abstain from your wife just because she's pregnant, you'll eventually die of konji
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2014
Your moniker makes it seem like a huge task because of your SMALLP*NIS, so no it wouldn't be big enough to penetrate the whole depth :-P

4 Likes

Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by ladylaurel(f): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2014
Docs usually recommend sex during pregnancy. Since u r not yet married, I suggest u wait till u do to know d reason. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2014
LaChicabonita: Your moniker makes it seem like a huge task because of your SMALLP*NIS, so no it wouldn't be big enough to penetrate the whole depth :-P

I wanna reduce the length grin

P.S I'm not married
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2014
ladylaurel: Docs usually recommend sex during pregnancy. Since u r not yet married, I suggest u wait till u do to know d reason. grin

so you'll have twins?? grin
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2014
McWhillion: Bro if you abstain from your wife just because she's pregnant, you'll eventually die of konji

gringringrin
I nova marry o
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by freecharles(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2014
Everyday

2 Likes

Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by gistmelove(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2014
@op u no even sabi anything... If person wife don gt belle... No b sex dem dy call am...
Na ''Topping'' grin

so

me dey Top am everyday... So that wen labour time come.. My pikin go just come out.. Jejeli

#shikena grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by Haywhymido(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2014
gistmelove: @op u no even sabi anything... If person wife don gt belle... No b sex dem dy call am...
Na ''Topping'' grin

so

me dey Top am everyday... So that wen labour time come.. My pikin go just come out.. Jejeli

#shikena grin
bad guy
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by gistmelove(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Haywhymido: bad guy
badt guy with good ambition grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Though I'm not married,this question popped into my head yesterday,so for those married and even those yet to be married,if your wife was pregnant and you are aware of it would you have s.ex with her?
Lets have your opinions,well for me,it would be "No",as I said IMO

wen i was pregnant i had sex til i fell into labour.its just that u only change positions for conviniences.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by gistmelove(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
ephee:

wen i was pregnant i had sex til i fell into labour.its just that u only change positions for conviniences.
correct !!! That is the koko oooo jus to change position ni ooo... Na to dey enter from back ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by sayoberry(f): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
op. how old re u?

1 Like

Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by gistmelove(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
sayoberry: op. how old re u?
why cant u liv that one ?? Am sure op parent knw his age...

Bros face ur work ooo grin
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
gistmelove:
why cant u liv that one ?? Am sure op parent knw his age...

Bros face ur work ooo grin

grin grin grin you again
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
sayoberry: op. how old re u?

see who is talking undecided
and she's even a female,so because person dey fear pour sperm ontop foetus na crime to ask??
I wont insalt you cause you're new to NLand
am sure you're one of those small teenagers who managed to bump into NL,I think NL has to have age restriction,sister my advice for you is to go back to 2go.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by ATSOMEH(f): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mods abeg lock this thread when this guy marries, it can be opened for him to answer his question himself. Op, by the way, attach yr birth certificate to the opening post.

1 Like

Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by gistmelove(m): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
ATSOMEH: Mods abeg lock this thread when this guy marries, it can be opened for him to answer his question himself. Op, by the way, attach yr birth certificate to the opening post.
ok i will lock it... Infact am planing to ban the guy sef.. Becos e don disvirgin ur ears grin
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by ATSOMEH(f): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
gistmelove:
ok i will lock it... Infact am planing to ban the guy sef.. Becos e don disvirgin ur ears grin

gistmelove, a whole you be mod? S,e,u,n no go fit pay you oh, but if you insist oya attach you nl employment letter.
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by gistmelove(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
ATSOMEH:

gistmelove, a whole you be mod? S,e,u,n no go fit pay you oh, but if you insist oya attach you nl employment letter.

No mind seun jare.. E sabi em ppl jus let me dy maintain my gistmelove . Com
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 04, 2014
gistmelove:
correct !!! That is the koko oooo jus to change position ni ooo... Na to dey enter from back ooo grin
Enter a woman that's pregnant from back isn't ideal......Doggy style, Woman sitting on top, side show and d man standing while d woman rest on bed is ok. I neva marry o....
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 04, 2014
o yeah..definitely....doggy.style
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2014
ATSOMEH: Mods abeg lock this thread when this guy marries, it can be opened for him to answer his question himself. Op, by the way, attach yr birth certificate to the opening post.

am sure this one is one 15 year old virgin.please we dont need your type on NLand before you spoil and start blaming Nland.
It would be better for you to go and sit down in your mother's shop and do 2go with your friends.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by 5minsmadness: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2014
Wait, is this a trick question?
Of course I would!
I even heard a time comes when preggys are extremely h0rny!
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by ATSOMEH(f): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

am sure this one is one 15 year old virgin.please we dont need your type on NLand before you spoil and start blaming Nland.
It would be better for you to go and sit down in your mother's shop and do 2go with your friends.Thank you.

hahahaha, pls do u have mystical powers, how do u know I have a shop and a 15 yr old son who is on 2go? That means he is still a virgin. Thank God. Sorry, i dont do e-hate but I just want you to do something for me, just smile. Thanks.
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2014
ATSOMEH:

hahahaha, pls do u have mystical powers, how do u know I have a shop and a 15 yr old son who is on 2go? That means he is still a virgin. Thank God. Sorry, i dont do e-hate but I just want you to do something for me, just smile. Thanks.

please,advise "your son" to leave Nland,and please go and manage your shop and leave other people's sex life alone.
Oh! One more thing,my mystical powers said the husband you have been waiting for for so long is with another woman,so it would do you good to stop wasting time on Nland and manage "your shop".
And lastly,get off my thread, smiley
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2014
5minsmadness: Wait, is this a trick question?
Of course I would!
I even heard a time comes when preggys are extremely h0rny!

Bad a.s.s grin
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by Jskelly11: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2014
What are you doing here don't you know you are derailing danny career before 11 am i want to see 5 post or else........ Let me reserve my comments
SMALLPENIS:

Bad a.s.s grin
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by sayoberry(f): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
sayoberry:

choi.... "pour sperm ontop foetus"

meanwhile all this one wey u talk no be "insalt" abi grin

dear boy with small penis. yes I'm female and don't ever underestimate the power of one.
don't worry if Ur penis is small even if u pour the sperm it won't reach the baby before it pours back out because of the shortness... u get.(olodo)

meanwhile this teenager already has 3 kids. and each time during pregnancy the doctors advises that sex is good esp in the last month of pregnancy cos it helps soften the cervix( u can Google the meaning of cervix too)

but then I'm wondering.. next time before u type shit.. connect your fingers to your brain and get that ego out of Ur head. your wife's doctor may be a female.

chai! See insalt!
By the way,"this boy" is engaged,dont worry,you'll get an invite.
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jskelly11: What are you doing here don't you know you are derailing danny career before 11 am i want to see 5 post or else........ Let me reserve my comments

no worry,Danny go dey come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tattoos; "Help" My Mom Thinks I Married A Prostitute / Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics / If Your Husband or Wife is Found to be HIV-Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.