Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? (4211 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by izaray(f): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=SMALLPENIS]

no worry,Danny go dey come.[ Having sex during pregnancy, is d best time , though u need to change ur position and it makes and keeps d place fragile, 4 easy delivery!
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by sayoberry(f): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
[
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by sayoberry(f): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
wink
Re: Would You Have Sex With Your Pregnant Wife? by Chydobe: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Which word should be the most suitable to describe Pregnancy amazing, magical, divine, unfathomable? Pregnancy is a period the body does the impossible tasks it wouldn't be able to perform normally. It's just amazing how a complete human being would be growing inside another human being, creepy right? Little wonder the popular saying, " the gift of motherhood is the biggest joy that a woman can experience" (although it comes with a lot of pain}, but come on! there is light at the end of the tunnel. so I would love to ask, "Is having sex during pregnancy a nice idea?

Pregnancy experience could be exciting for some women, other women see it as a huge burden. Pregnancy isn't rosy all the way, but you could make the road less thorny you know? Having sex during pregnancy is forbidden for most women. They feel it isn't just right. Well, this article is loaded with some facts that will disprove your philosophy and make you realize that sex might be one of your best pregnancy practice. Now let me ask, did you know sex could help strengthen the muscles for your labor delivery? Oh yeah, this is just one of the benefits. Explore further.

Read Also : Preterm Birth Causes│ How to Avoid Premature Birth : Preterm Birth Problems & Solutions

BENEFITS OF HAVING SEX DURING PREGNANCY Click on the link below for details

http://www.newzified.com/is-having-sex-during-pregnancy-healthy-benefits-of-sex-during-pregnancy/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Being Ignored / If Your Husband or Wife is Found to be HIV-Positive / Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.