Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

I Want To Join Politics After Making Enough Money, Give Me Guidelines - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Join Politics After Making Enough Money, Give Me Guidelines (574 Views)

See What A Man Did To His Wife Because She Wants To Join Politics(photos) / Stop Playing Politics After Elections, Ekweremadu Tells APC / How Do I Join Politics In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Join Politics After Making Enough Money, Give Me Guidelines by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2014
In every phase of a successful man is progression

In my phase now I want to go into politics and proberbly run for a position come 2015

Please can anyone give me guideline to actualize this dream

thanks
Re: I Want To Join Politics After Making Enough Money, Give Me Guidelines by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Make the money then come back
Re: I Want To Join Politics After Making Enough Money, Give Me Guidelines by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2014
impactz: Make the money then come back

I already have the money
Re: I Want To Join Politics After Making Enough Money, Give Me Guidelines by egift(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2014
Option A
1. The problem we have now is Money, Money, Money. Put away the money part (use it to sustain yourself and be contended with what you have).
2. We need leaders who understands the situation of the people and have very simple and practical solution to these needs. If you do not have the solutions, spend time articulating them.
3. Spend some time getting involved in groups, political party and associations where you can grow your leadership skills. But if you have some existing leadership background and you are ready for elective or appoints, move on to consultations and reaching out to people who can recommend or give you the opportunity or offer you some tasks to evaluate what you are capable of.
(This is Nigeria, so be patient and don't forget your goal)

OR

Option B
1. Forget everything in option A.
2. Choose a Party you want. Insult their opponents. Keep shouting (like El-Rufia, Dokubo, FFK, etc). Sing the praises of the Oga at the Top. Beat up those not supporting your Oga. Make outrageous donations to the most viable candidates. Even things you accomplish with your sweat, tell everyone it is the transformational madness of your Oga. Continue that way. If any money is given any money to share, keep it to yourself and beat up anyone with useless questions.
3. At this rate, you will make money, but you will just be part of the problems facing our beloved Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Join Politics After Making Enough Money, Give Me Guidelines by 100Cents: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I already have the money

Is that why you keep creating useless threads cheesy
Re: I Want To Join Politics After Making Enough Money, Give Me Guidelines by hushmail: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
bros u r in luck since 2015 z around d corner

first make a budget

ur budget will determine d position u go for

gov = 4 bn

senate = 2 bn

Reps = 1.5 bn

assembly = 1 bn

lg chair = 100 m

councillor 10 m

that if u r in lagos, rivers, anambra and kano

other states require lesser amts

that is u want to win
Re: I Want To Join Politics After Making Enough Money, Give Me Guidelines by valicious1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I already have the money
youngman I've told you before to run back to the romance and sexuality section, you have no business here
Re: I Want To Join Politics After Making Enough Money, Give Me Guidelines by 100Cents: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
hushmail: bros u r in luck since 2015 z around d corner

first make a budget

ur budget will determine d position u go for

gov = 4 bn

senate = 2 bn

Reps = 1.5 bn

assembly = 1 bn

lg chair = 100 m

councillor 10 m

that if u r in lagos, rivers, anambra and kano

other states require lesser amts

that is u want to win

Are you a king maker ?

Or

Scammer ?
Re: I Want To Join Politics After Making Enough Money, Give Me Guidelines by 100Cents: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
valicious1:
youngman I've told you before to run back to the romance and sexuality section, you have no business here

Andyblaze just invaded politics section too claiming he needs N10m to produce a new Ebola experimental drug.

I have tired for these clowns.. undecided
Re: I Want To Join Politics After Making Enough Money, Give Me Guidelines by valicious1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
100Cents:

Andyblaze just invaded politics section too claiming he needs N10m to produce a new Ebola experimental drug.

I have tired for these clowns.. undecided
grin grin grin mak I de watch dem
Re: I Want To Join Politics After Making Enough Money, Give Me Guidelines by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Our Children Rape Us, Imo Christian Mothers Cry Out / I Tamed ‘leopard Of Port Harcourt’ Rotimi Amaechi– AIG Joseph Mbu / CARTOON: Stage Colapsed At PDP Rally In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.