Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Any Divorcees In The House - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Divorcees In The House (5159 Views)

Do Divorcees Feel any Guilt Towards Their Children? / Kano Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows, Divorcees Kano Seeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Divorcees In The House by Ishilove: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2014
queenmorenikeji: his fake father called us (my parent and i) and told us everything and dat was how my investigation started
Eyah. Dont worry, God is on your side, that's why everything was revealed. Everything will be fine

1 Like

Re: Any Divorcees In The House by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 10, 2015
@kreamdiva and Zikkie I just wanted to touch base and find out how everyone is. It takes a very long time to recover from the emotional scars left by an abusive relationship or bitter divorce. As such if you are still feeling the pain I would say don't you worry much about it these things take time.

I am doing better everyday my kids have flourished and are doing so well. I hope you and children are all well. grin here's to us making it!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Any Divorcees In The House by Miami11: 4:30am On Jul 10, 2015
coogar:

if that link was authored by the OP then she has herself to blame.

she was dating a man who left her to engage another babe in nigeria. the man never told her he had a fiancée.....until the OP got pregnant.

the man told her he would go ahead & marry the babe in nigeria & then changed his mind. he broke up the relationship with the babe in nigeria & the OP took him back.

according to the OP, she felt betrayed & love ended at that point - so why did she marry him? if you are not in love with a man who you felt betrayed you, why marry him?

arrant nonsense!

And who bestowed you the authority to judge, she has admitted she made a mistake marrying him, can we move on already, without this rigmarole, smh

9 Likes

Re: Any Divorcees In The House by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks Miama11! As if life is so black and white. Some people on here behave as if they never made any silly mistakes. Besides he was the dishonest one here shocked

1 Like

Re: Any Divorcees In The House by Zikkie(f): 5:35am On Jul 10, 2015
forgotusername:
@kreamdiva and Zikkie I just wanted to touch base and find out how everyone is. It takes a very long time to recover from the emotional scars left by an abusive relationship or bitter divorce. As such if you are still feeling the pain I would say don't you worry much about it these things take time.

I am doing better everyday my kids have flourished and are doing so well. I hope you and children are all well. grin here's to us making it!!!!

Awwwww...... This sounds so sweet! Thanks for remembering me dearie. D kids and I are fine. Would've tried sending a PM but can't access my mail. Oya take this warm hug nau:::::::: grin

[quote author=forgotusername post=35687746]@kreamdiva and Zikkie I just wanted to touch base and find out how everyone is. It takes a very long time to recover from the emotional scars left by an abusive relationship or bitter divorce. As such if you are still feeling the pain I would say don't you worry much about it these things take time.
Re: Any Divorcees In The House by coogar: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Miami11:

And who bestowed you the authority to judge, she has admitted she made a mistake marrying him, can we move on already, without this rigmarole, smh

you are a consummate retärd!
in case your mental faculties need rehabilitation, the only reason this forum was set up in the first place is for us members to judge, you sweaty pigskin piece of shyte!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Divorcees In The House by cococandy(f): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2015
All's well that ends well.
forgotusername:

Re: Any Divorcees In The House by lilmax(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2015
coogar:

in case your mental faculties need rehabilitation, the only reason this forum was set up in the first place is for us members to judge, you sweaty pigskin piece of shyte!
grin grin grin
Re: Any Divorcees In The House by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
coogar:

grin grin grin cretinous fuucktard grin grin grin.

Chaii, thick coiled venomous barf this early sweet morning.

Please, let your compass jump my post ooooo cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Divorcees In The House by kukuruku156(f): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2015
forgotusername:

Been following the thread. Nice to know you and the kids are doing great. Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Any Divorcees In The House by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
kukuruku156:

Been following the thread. Nice to know you and the kids are doing great. Wishing you all the best.

Thanks hun it's a long road to recovery but it is surely possible!
Re: Any Divorcees In The House by Miami11: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
LadyFiona:
grin grin grin cretinous fuucktard grin grin grin.

Chaii, thick coiled venomous barf this early sweet morning.

Please, let your compass jump my post ooooo cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Let us ignore his ignomarous cretin

They like stealing attention from messing good threads
Then they act here holier than though

2 Likes

Re: Any Divorcees In The House by skentelelady(f): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
coogar:

Chei coogar shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You need deliverance of the mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Divorcees In The House by zed7: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ok. So I'm also separated because she used to beat and maltreat me. Called me names and refuses to offer sex or food but keeps demanding mny. Had to bail out.
embarassed
Re: Any Divorcees In The House by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
zed7:
Ok. So I'm also separated because she used to beat and maltreat me. Called me names and refuses to offer sex or food but keeps demanding mny. Had to bail out.
embarassed

Habbba the same breastfeeding wife of 2 months ago shocked
Re: Any Divorcees In The House by zed7: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
forgotusername:

Habbba the same breastfeeding wife of 2 months ago shocked

So what? Women never believe men are going through hell too. I just knew i would be doubted but if i was a woman now, u would sympathise with me and not bother verifying my story.
Double standards.
Re: Any Divorcees In The House by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
zed7:

So what? Women never believe men are going through hell too. I just knew i would be doubted but if i was a woman now, u would sympathise with me and not bother verifying my story.
Double standards.

Pele! I guess you are right. It's true women always find it hard to see men as victims especially in issues of domestic abuse. So please accept my sincere apologies!

How are you coping? Do you have shared custody of the child / children? I hope there is still an opportunity to settle but I honestly detest domestic violence.

Pele once more Zed7
Re: Any Divorcees In The House by zed7: 10:51am On Jul 11, 2015
forgotusername:

Pele! I guess you are right. It's true women always find it hard to see men as victims especially in issues of domestic abuse. So please accept my sincere apologies!

How are you coping? Do you have shared custody of the child / children? I hope there is still an opportunity to settle but I honestly detest domestic violence.

Pele once more Zed7

Fortunately I'm in a wonderful marriage. Was just curious about ur reaction.
Good luck to u all. But some men really are in bondage. Let's never forget dat.
Re: Any Divorcees In The House by bukatyne(f): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
forgotusername:

Wonderful news.

God be with you and kids.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Childbirth (stages) / Home Clearance- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! / Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.