Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,105 members, 7,845,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif (3174 Views)

Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics) / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) / Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Brahms:

And Seun wants us to stay mute while these in-built criminals keep shielding their Partners in Crime?? Hell no!!

Wait.. shocked Seun removed a thread he created?? SMH!! Ma niqqa is losing it! sad
U made mention of mute n smh,huh? know wha? u shud stay n remain mute cos u are always unreasonable...and smh? hell do that cos its obvios lotsa nuts are loose up there,priick.
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by EdCure: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
anago900:

damn bring it on loser......for the records your kinsmen ran to the mods for rescue. after my ode inu Igbo irumole went on the frenzy of releasing the picture of the e-warriors from your part of the divide.....

let go there comrades it seem these losers wanna get cut to size tonight.....

odinma1
alababoss
1reborn
brimmie
tsolz150
chinonsodike2
scatter1......

duty call comrades.....
Thumbs up!

2 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Unblockable: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
EdCure:
True!
The difference is very clear like day and night. OP made a huge error massing us with the gullibles.

I thought I was the only South Southerner who supports APC here on Nairaland o?! Have they not also called you Yoruba for supporting APC?!

2 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by EdCure: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Unblockable:

I thought I was the only South Southerner who supports APC here on Nairaland o?! Have they not also called you Yoruba for supporting APC?!
Its their habit to do that. But i don't mind them... since they have not been able to convince me that they are not a herd of mindless turds.

5 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by kel4soft: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
koboko68: Abeg OP its SE, comot SS for the title.

Seconded, even Ijaw Youth Congress warned his acceptance to PDP.

5 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by kel4soft: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2014

Seconded, even Ijaw Youth Congress warned his acceptance to PDP.

4 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by EdCure: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
omololu2020: show me d thread were pple ran to seun,,,infact we should mak dis tribal battle real,,n i pway d 2015 election will b violent i cant wait to deal wit u igbos in ikorodu
Seriously, i miss the slaying days. It was real fun cremating their numbsculls.

The encoragement that the trolls recieved from their like-minded Mod, and my resentment towards them almost turned some of us to unrepentant bigots.

6 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by meforyou1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
toludadon: it's amazing to note the current trend of event in our country. to my utmost concern, our brothers from certain part of the country have now been fighting tooth and nail to defend SAS .To my utter dismay I wonder if these are not the same people that have been calling for his head. I wonder where this volte face is coming from
which igbo defend Ali modu sherrif? SAS ( as they call him) is a born criminal. He is the inventor of boko haram. He started the group when he was bent on winning re-election. He formed the boys called "ecomog" which metamorphosed to boko haram
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by meforyou1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
anago900:

damn bring it on loser......for the records your kinsmen ran to the mods for rescue. after my ode inu Igbo irumole went on the frenzy of releasing the picture of the e-warriors from your part of the divide.....

let go there comrades it seem these losers wanna get cut to size tonight.....

odinma1
alababoss
1reborn
brimmie
tsolz150
chinonsodike2
scatter1......

duty call comrades.....
this bafoon, are you still alive?
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by omenka(m): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
Politics is and will forever be a game of numbers. I keep trying to wrap my mind around the reason why the south east has constituted itself into SS (perhaps Ijaw) subordinates despite their sheer population...

Sometimes I wish the next president would be some competent and intelligent young man from the region, but given the attitude of our people and "cash and carry" political leaders, that would remain a mirage for the foreseeable future!!

Most annoying and disappointing thing is, no deal is been made or pursued in terms of the occupancy of Aso Rock as a reward for the unalloyed support the president enjoys from the SE. For how long is this gonna continue??

5 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by MeAboki(m): 6:23am On Sep 04, 2014
Jakpon: I find this particularly funny. Few months ago FFK was Ndigbo number 1 enemy but since he joined the jonathanian crew he is now their darling

Yes, I remember that saga, after he claimed to have fvcked their First Lady Biancar, LOL! What a bunch of hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2014
toludadon: it's amazing to note the current trend of event in our country. to my utmost concern, our brothers from certain part of the country have now been fighting tooth and nail to defend SAS .To my utter dismay I wonder if these are not the same people that have been calling for his head. I wonder where this volte face is coming from
abeg remove SS from your title b4 I will respond.

3 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2014
barcanista: We need to give Sheriff the chance to Air his own side. I recall that the Governorship Candidate of ANPP in 2011 and Party Chairman were murdered.

Someone is pulling a string somewhere
barcanista: SAS cannot be absolved for the activities because he created it. It is shameful though. But the continuous sustenance of BH I am not sure. Whats Up with Ali Ndume? why no one is talking about him?

barcanista: Why Would Shekau and Friend's Name Ihejirika?
1. It could be that they are trying to get back at him
2. It could be that he sells arms or divert the Military Arms to the sect for financial gains and still "betray" them
3. It could be that Shekau and co were instigated by hard drugs(Similar to when they called Oshiomole the Governor of Lagos)
4. It could be that Mr. Davies is only acting to a script knowingly or unknowingly.

See full analysis https://www.nairaland.com/1885714/insurgency-davies-ihejirika-government-opposition
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Adindupeter: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2014
omololu2020: show me d thread were pple ran to seun,,,infact we should mak dis tribal battle real,,n i pway d 2015 election will b violent i cant wait to deal wit u igbos in ikorodu
. Dutch bag. I know you have been praying for that in hope that there will be abandoned properties. But this is 2014. Even if Nigeria breaks up we are not leaving Lagos..
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by raumdeuter: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2014
One particular region would defend anyone in Power

They are called AGIP any govt in power. Na their mouth they only care for

4 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Gboliwe: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2014
Brahms:
Was there ever a time the APC Supporters supported/praised him?
So, you consciously allowed a BH sponsor in your party?
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by raumdeuter: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2014
Gboliwe: So, you consciously allowed a BH sponsor in your party?

By your party you mean PDP? cos Ali Modu Sherriff has been chased away from APC and has found a comfortable abode among his partners in crime the PDP

4 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Gboliwe: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2014
raumdeuter:

By your party you mean PDP? cos Ali Modu Sherriff has been chased away from APC and has found a comfortable abode among his partners in crime the PDP
Don't quote me if you are not willing to use your brain
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2014
Gboliwe: ..
Ali Modu Sheriff and Azubuike Ihejirika are the sponsors of Boko Haram. Ihejirika is from Abia state and i learnt you are also from Abia

Terrorists !

5 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by raumdeuter: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2014
Chukwumerije was information minister of IBB
Arthur Nzeribe was the tool used by IBB to annul June 12
Ofonagoro was the mouthpiece of Abacha
Frank Nweke Jr was the mouthpiece of OBJ when he was seeking the 3rd term

WHen it was time to fight for Jonathan to be made substantive president they all lost their voices until Soyinka and Bakare came out

8 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by raumdeuter: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2014
Gboliwe: Don't quote me if you are not willing to use your brain

Talk about brain, Do you even have one? Intel has it that your skull is filled with saw dust

7 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Gboliwe: 7:57am On Sep 04, 2014
raumdeuter:

Talk about brain, Do you even have one? Intel has it that your skull is filled with saw dust
small pikin. SMH
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Gboliwe: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2014
lakhadimar: Ali Modu Sheriff and Azubuike Ihejirika are the sponsors of Boko Haram. Ihejirika is from Abia state and i learnt you are also from Abia

Terrorists !
That's how we roll. grin terrifying dirty terrorists. Find something else to say.
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by raumdeuter: 8:00am On Sep 04, 2014
Gboliwe: small pikin. SMH

Is that all your saw dust filled skull can process? You need to outsource thinking since its obvious you cant handle it

5 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by anago900: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2014
raumdeuter:

egbon that biatch is duller than an ostrich, I only hope admin admit posters on the strata of intelligence. the only section that waste of natural selection will be posting will be the demented, brain dead, walking corpse malnourished orphan section.

3 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by anago900: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2014
nwabekeyi chidebere Simeon how market...
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by anago900: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2014
raumdeuter:

Is that all your saw dust filled skull can process? You need to outsource thinking since its obvious you cant handle it

ye!!!!!!!! OKO ORO....
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Gboliwe: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2014
raumdeuter:

grin grin typical of ill bred kids. Keep ranting small pikin. I will look in again in like say 45mts. grin I hope to see more rants and maybe a picture of you pulling your nose. That's how pikins try to get attention.

1 Like

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Jakpon: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2014
raumdeuter:
When it was time to fight for Jonathan to be made substantive president they all lost their voices until Soyinka and Bakare came out
Yorubas; always fighting for justice and truth

5 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Rawani: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

Bro its a trap, he wants the thread closed. We progressives battle with logic and not slurs. Sheathe your sword.

3 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Caseless2: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2014
SE's son is an accomplice in crime-so expect ibo ppl to adopt sherrif as their son.
The last is not heard of this.

1 Like

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Caseless2: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2014
raumdeuter: One particular region would defend anyone in Power

They are called AGIP any govt in power. Na their mouth they only care for
infact, ibo ppl are ready to let go of their biafra agitation if gej is re-elected. Imagine them giving up an agitation of over 40 yrs that has cost loss of lives and properties for jst some handouts frm presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Knows I Am In Daura APC - Pastor Tunde Bakare (read Full Interview) / Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! / I Didn't Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.