Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,763 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif (3175 Views)

Jonathan's Son-In-law, Godswill Edward, With Alimodu-Sheriff (Pics) / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) / Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by omololu2020(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2014
Adindupeter: . Dutch bag. I know you have been praying for that in hope that there will be abandoned properties. But this is 2014. Even if Nigeria breaks up we are not leaving Lagos..
u foolish idiot if u dont have visa n passport u will b deported back to ur bush in d east

5 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by IGBOSON1: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2014
seeprob: All you i..dots commenting on this thread, more especially the OP...must every dam thing out here be tribal, region and all
sort of s..tupid craps. why cant one read some sensible and constructive arguments on ways of moving this country forward.
NE, SS, SW, SE, APC,PDP, etc...blame..blame...blame. Blaming does not solve a problem...neither do fingers pointing....I--DOTS!!!!

spi..ts on the thread and walks out!!!!!!!

^^^I laugh at peeps that expect us to act 'united' in this country! All these divisions are facts of our existence and cannot just be wished away!

The fact of the matter is we always have two major competing interests in this country at any point in time:

1) The North West (representing the status-quo) and their allies who are normally either the South West, South East, or South South. Though you rarely find the South East and South West as allies on the same page!

2) The region/s not allied with the North West (representing the new order)! And these region/s must have either the South East or South West represented; but like i said earlier, you will rarely find these two regions singing from the same sheet! Presently....as of today, it's the South West that's allied with the North West, even though their interests may differ; and this is not surprising as in Nigeria, strange bedfellows have always gone to bed together to protect their interests!

The above analysis gives rise to the friction you witness on Nairaland in particular, and the country in general!

1 Like

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by 1ReBoRn: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2014
Ibos= AGIP. cool

3 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Jakpon: I find this particularly funny. Few months ago FFK was Ndigbo number 1 enemy but since he joined the jonathanian crew he is now their darling
FFK can now finally be Bianca's. Igbo kwenu!
Anambra Adigo Mma.

5 Likes

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by IGBOSON1: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
FFK can now finally be Bianca's. Igbo kwenu!
Anambra Adigo Mma.

^^^Not before he tries it on with your father first......whatever it is you're on about! wink

Anambra adigo mma for sure! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nobody's supporting sheriff. Like I said in some other thread "sheriff is/was a BH sponsor, he was an anpp party member(buhari's fmr party, which is presently in an alliance with apc)". Apc is as stu:pid as pdp(none is more stup:id than the other), except that apc are good at blackmailing defected members.
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Not before he tries it on with your father first......whatever it is you're on about! wink

Anambra adigo mma for sure! cheesy
Watch out as FFK visits our embassy in Spain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Lordlexyy: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
All is fare with the Igbos as long as their regional interest will be protected. Little wonder why the throng out in mass to clamour for a known dictator, Abacha to transit to civilian rule. All is fare with the Igbos so long as there's 'something for the boys'. Cash and carry politics. They are stooge ready to give their political right to the highest bidder. Buhari by tomorrow will become a hero and a song to the Igbos if he wins election. They Igbos are not interested in the presidency, their concern is the stipends that will get to them. The Igbos are speaking money and you talking grammer. They are just there, no dream, no agenda, no aspiration but waiting to be used. THIS IS POLITICAL PROSTITUTION.

1 Like

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by Akinsz: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
SE plays kidnapping, cash n carry politics, SS Plays ogogoro,militancy, fish politics and SW plays amala, agbero, omonile politics. As for NORTH it's boko haram politics.

1 Like

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by tsolz150: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2014
omololu2020: show me d thread were pple ran to seun,,,infact we should mak dis tribal battle real,,n i pway d 2015 election will b violent i cant wait to deal wit u igbos in ikorodu
cheesy Ogbeni, save your bullets.

Those Igbos ain't worth it..we know their traits..all they do is run to NL n bark like rabid female dogs..anago900,scatter1,illugun,edcure,n Co can't stop bashing them n their cohorts..
I am patiently waiting for the day dey will openly flex their muscles outside NL..lazy pvnks.
Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by tsolz150: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Watch out as FFK visits our embassy in Spain.
cheesy FFK,my niccah.. cheesy bad Lee.
FFK,fuvking the Biafra's first lady since in the 80's. Now,that is classy

1 Like

Re: How Time Flies: Our SE/SS Peeps Now Defend Alimodu Sherrif by tsolz150: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2014
anago900:

damn bring it on loser......for the records your kinsmen ran to the mods for rescue. after my ode inu Igbo irumole went on the frenzy of releasing the picture of the e-warriors from your part of the divide.....

let go there comrades it seem these losers wanna get cut to size tonight.....

odinma1
alababoss
1reborn
brimmie
tsolz150
chinonsodike2
scatter1......

duty call comrades.....
ogbeni,i just got outta NL's kirikiri..i saw what you and the insurgents did to the likes of chinaezeaperem, chino,shizzle11 and Co grin..
I am out for any nematode that wana spew trash about my beloved awo-land!the same land our fore father's protected..
Patiently waiting for those nematode weaklings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Netanyahu Meets With Ethiopian-israeli Soldier Beaten By Police / Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life / Exposed! Lagos Hospital Where Newly-born Babies, Moms Sleep On Chairs, Floor -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.