Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

BRT Staff Abusing And Maltreating Passengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BRT Staff Abusing And Maltreating Passengers (748 Views)

AIT Denies Maltreating The Presidency During The Campaign Period / Gov. Al Makura Abusing And Ordering The Brutalization Of A Female Road User / ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRT Staff Abusing And Maltreating Passengers by khalids: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
I have on several occasions been witness to the appalling way some staff of the BRT bus treat passenger's.

First, I would like to state that the idea of the BRT system is a brilliant one and I gotalt appreciate the. burden of driving as well as the stress relief it affords me.

I most state that the majority of BRT staff are great and wonderful people and I praise there efforts in providing a comfortable and great transportation system.

However, on some occasions witnessed the appallingly manner some few staff of the company, have gone about carrying out their duties. Some staff have turned into demi gods. Abusing, fighting and even exchanging blows with passengers. Please I would like us to share our observations and experiences with staff of the company.

This is not a witch hunting exercise, but meant help correct some of this ills. Thanking you all in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BRT Staff Abusing And Maltreating Passengers by lokito: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
My brother sometimes these staffs react to Some passengers who let them down and think they are non-men reduced to a numb, lumpish conductor-career orientation.
Sometimes, the staffs are very angry with God for not answering their prayers for a better job but since they can't see God face to face, they transfer the aggression to people around.
Sometimes, they're just naturally angry and want to fight. You know Lag na. Almost all conductors na 'Elleshe' next thing you'll hear is 'ta Lon gbemu'
So whenever you're inside BRT just apply a little tolerance till you leave them

1 Like

Re: BRT Staff Abusing And Maltreating Passengers by freshness2020: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
These guys are just so annoying especially the ladies. They don't have one single iota of respect to their passengers. They will make ♈όϋ look low like ♈όϋ begging for a free ride for mere asking for Ūя̲̅ balance! The best way to avoid their troubles is to have the correct fare when boarding their Buses! That way, ♈όϋ are good to go!
Re: BRT Staff Abusing And Maltreating Passengers by omololu2020(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
We wey no dey enter brt but cab nko
Re: BRT Staff Abusing And Maltreating Passengers by freshness2020: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
omololu2020: We wey no dey enter brt but cab nko
♈όϋ don come pay homage to me before using dat "number" beside Ūя̲̅ name ?
Re: BRT Staff Abusing And Maltreating Passengers by omololu2020(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2014
freshness2020:
♈όϋ don come pay homage to me before using dat "number" beside Ūя̲̅ name ?
lol

(1) (Reply)

Former President Obasanjo's Son shot In Mubi By Boko Haram / Boko Haram Maintains Control In Michika / European MP Claims APC Is Funding Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.