Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister (25419 Views)

ASUU Take U-turn Over Public Outcry, Schools May Resume On Monday, As Lecturers / Schools May Resume On Monday After Emergency NEC Meeting This Weekend / ASUP May Resume Strike, Says President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by ATSOMEH(f): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2014
See connection, one politician must open his sch by sept to collect millions ohh, GEJ being undecisive till 2099.
Chai, and I don go pay for sept daycare fees ohh, which kain tin be dis.
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by sagio09: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2014
I no dey re jst lookn 4 a way 2 suspend election 2 take place,so as GEJ will e-tnd till .... embarassed jst SMH
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by Isaacdom(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmm! Government anytin u say stands cos u have d power
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by goalburner(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2014
elobyobi: tongue All those teaching corpers that have travelled, leaving us the medical and legal corpers....NTOOOOO!!! tongue
You no knw d distance ur alowee use pass ours abi
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by Beync(f): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2014
This back and front public officers at it again. Its better to resume late and healthy than to spread ebola o, this govt should know better
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by Samabu07(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2014
Put your mouth where my pocket is. The last time I read some info about your ministry it was very annoying.
FG disbursed N1.9Bn for Ebola control the next thing I (we) heard was the fund was meant only for your Ministry (Procurement of vehicles) you dey madt ni...?
Prof...nothing concern you with Education Ministry.
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by Etianwanokon: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2014
These people are bunch of confusions. 13th October date should stand
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by imagrg(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
B is for be: c is for careful: e for everybody. Clap for them! Olodo people! October is now September,abi? No wonder the mass failure in the recent SSC Exam! We go front and back because the system is drunk! And the wine? Answer: inconsistency! Teacher: correct! Clap for ourselves!
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by Dzany(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Good news!
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by IYANGBALI: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dzany: Good news!
baaaaaaad news
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by IYANGBALI: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lovable14: Fg shd stick to the oct 13 resumption date. They shd not go contrary to their decision because some parents have readjusted their programmes in line wit d new date.
God bless your soul. It shows the kind of people we have at the helm of affairs of this jungle called Nigeria
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by MoSEXELLENCY: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Misplaced priority on the part of the FG
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by thathruth(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
are you a B.Sc/HND/OND holder with a minimum of a second class lower degree (2:2) , living in Benue state or ready to relocate to Benue state. kindly forward your CV to martpool.iwfm@gmail.com . CV should include contact address,email address, phone number, course of study and class of degree.
your CV would be given due consideration when there are available vacancies in Benue state.
Best of luck
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lekcy001: what all these politician dat hold pubic office dey do dey tired person ,and most of them dey claim dey b expert for d job............I DONT KNW Y DEY CAN NT WAIT TILL MIDDLE OF OCTOBER FOR THE RESUMPTION IN ORDER TO SAVE OUR CHILDREN FROM DIS DEADLY DISEASE....................
I really dont know for dem.....letz be completely sure Ebola has bin CONTAiNED ooo.....HEALTH is WEALTH
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by IFADARE(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
its still under maybe,its nt possible
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by Naruba: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Govt una try ,may God help us all IJN AMEN
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by makazona(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
moshoodn: The FG should have said "UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE" in the first place instead of just saying Oct 13th.

This would have saved them lots of trouble.

well said bro. but till further notice will create fear/panic in the system.which of course will cause more troubles for them.

weldone sir

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by raphy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
in my own view stayin homefor a long break is not good for young children,some girls can even get pregnant when their parents hv gone to work.they need to b in school.and the health minister need to provide ebola screening equipment fo all the schools in the country, that will be a sure way to fight the virus. wht do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by makazona(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
ATSOMEH: See connection, one politician must open his sch by sept to collect millions ohh, GEJ being undecisive till 2099.
Chai, and I don go pay for sept daycare fees ohh, which kain tin be dis.

haba.do you pay per month or per term?
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by raphy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Samabu07: Put your mouth where my pocket is. The last time I read some info about your ministry it was very annoying.
FG disbursed N1.9Bn for Ebola control the next thing I (we) heard was the fund was meant only for your Ministry (Procurement of vehicles) you dey madt ni...?
Prof...nothing concern you with Education Ministry.
oh words!
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by Pasca07: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
raphy: in my own view stayin homefor a long break is not good for young children,some girls can even get pregnant when their parents hv gone to work.they need to b in school.and the health minister need to provide ebola screening equipment fo all the schools in the country, that will be a sure way to fight the virus. wht do you guys think?
nice write up am even surprise how some ppl here are shouting october 13 as if the EBV will vanish before then
my suggestion is that,govt shd distribute machine detector all over the schools in nigerian for scrutiny of the students before they resume...
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by raphy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pasca07: nice write up am even surprise how some ppl here are shouting october 13 as if the EBV will vanish before then
my suggestion is that,govt shd distribute machine detector all over the schools in nigerian for scrutiny of the students before they resume...
i love it when people see thing my way .am a very sharp thinker.thanks
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by delgroveng(m): 5:06am On Sep 05, 2014
It is not unusual after due assessment on the increase in rate of infection, for this restriction to be lifted... Though good news to schools, however i hope they will be more pro active rather than let Govt look into their business again. Self regulation is the watch word proprietors daily temperature checks at all school entrances.

Notes

Daily temperature checks at all school entrances.
Any child's temperature above 37.2 should be sent back home
Proper direction in the entering at schools to avoid undue rush and unnecessary contact

This devices are really not that expensive...private schools and public schools should mandate this devices available at all school entrances in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Delta and Abuja

An indigenous NGO org can provide the funds and we could source the devices...everybody needs to do his share to stop the spread of this deadly disease.
We can't all leave the Govt to decide our faith. It's a known fact that so many Nigerian politicians are very Unpatriotic.

No let our student trek back home after school
https://www.nairaland.com/1796360/18-sitter-tokunbo-commercial-mercedes/2#26034171
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by ATSOMEH(f): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2014
makazona:

haba.do you pay per month or per term?

They collect on the first week of the month, but I can ask for refund or they owe me.
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by makazona(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2014
ATSOMEH:

They collect on the first week of the month, but I can ask for refund or they owe me.

i for say ooo.
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by 0955eb027(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2014
hakunajay:

Boss, i tell it to you that your nysc certificate will never be nonsense in the name of Jesus, amen!
Amen o! Tanks man
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by Amanwulu1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
rezzy:

Is this for sale?
my guy I don't knw what to do wit dat plot. Do u care?
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by Rotimiseyi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Skuls 2 resume september 22nd, 2014.
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by mathefaro(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Calebosko: make ur troublesome brother go and die abi?if he catch am u go folow
I still don't understand why you people think this way. Does it mean Ebola is already in the school waiting for the students in the school or you think staying at home all through the month till mid-next month guarantees not contracting the virus? ......
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by mathefaro(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
JustCurious:

School children need be protected because they are more vulnerable. They know next to nothing about EVD, the symptoms and preventive measures. #Let the kids stay safe
Even the senior secondary school students? specifically those preparing for next year's WASSCE?
Re: Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister by mathefaro(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lucky77: Yeeee paripa oooooo.
So these powerful private school owners have finally arm-twisted and intimidated the education minister to bow to their request.
Whose interest are these people protecting for heavens sake? Their pocket or the future of the children? All that matters is the profit they make when school resumes and not the risk the children are subjected to? In market, churches, or other public gatherings, they are fully accompanied and guided by elders, but in school classes..? I only hope and pray that some schools will not end up been converted to quarantine centres.
Parents must rise up and speak. The school owners are only after their MONEY.
So are you saying that the kids cannot accidentally contract the virus in more crowded places like the market or commercial buses even under the guidance of their parents? #justsaying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Speaks On Universities’ Cut-off Marks, Admission Criteria / Translate This To English.."e Don Tey Wey Day Break" / RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.