Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

What Was Your Most Recent Meal, What Did You Eat, And Who Cooked It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Most Recent Meal, What Did You Eat, And Who Cooked It? (728 Views)

The Most Recent Picture Of The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge!!! / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Most Recent Meal, What Did You Eat, And Who Cooked It? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Supper. Danwake. Aunty Dinah
Re: What Was Your Most Recent Meal, What Did You Eat, And Who Cooked It? by MizMyColi(f): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lunner grin Ukwa, Mom cool
Re: What Was Your Most Recent Meal, What Did You Eat, And Who Cooked It? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lunch, Garri and moi moi. Me + Mama bato's moi moi
Re: What Was Your Most Recent Meal, What Did You Eat, And Who Cooked It? by MARKone(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Rice and Grilled fish. Madam.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Recent Meal, What Did You Eat, And Who Cooked It? by Kanwulia: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Chicken/barbecue sauce potatoes/green beans and salad.
On my flight back to the US!
Who cooked it?
Only our ancestors can tell! grin

*3 hours 15 minutes to go. . . . Time for a gooooooood SHYTE* cool
Re: What Was Your Most Recent Meal, What Did You Eat, And Who Cooked It? by ATSOMEH(f): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Some questions on this nl are really suspicious, nlanders, answer at your own peril ohh.
Re: What Was Your Most Recent Meal, What Did You Eat, And Who Cooked It? by GboyegaD(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lunch: Rice and Stew. I cooked it.
Re: What Was Your Most Recent Meal, What Did You Eat, And Who Cooked It? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2014
ATSOMEH: Some questions on this nl are really suspicious, nlanders, answer at your own peril ohh.
LOL funny ATSOMEH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Recent Meal, What Did You Eat, And Who Cooked It? by Domwiz4all(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Moi Moi patiently waiting for d output(Fart ) my system is yet to process d Moi Moi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Family Meeting Tomorow / Ladiest Elephone - G4 Android Phone 08163907202 / Husband Is Not Responsible; Starves Wife Of Sex...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.