Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) (46891 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges / See Blackberry's Latest Phone With A Curved Screen / Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Dabss(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
To me this Galaxy edge is ugly and useless.
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Collinz2(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
faqman: Samsung ...
i love their product..
but how come its expensive
guy no be small pikin phablet be that ooo, na latest chipset them use qualcomm snapdragon 805 and exynos, 3gb of ram, 128gb sdcard support, quality screen and body, sensor and u expect it to be cheap.
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by sexzskil(f): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Today is my birthday, pls I just need 20likes to be happy cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Tval(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
They still salute Apple, no matter what they produce, Apple is still some steps ahead.
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Joe50(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by TeamclicksAir: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
nice one #TeamSamsung

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
invisiblerock: Am addicted to samsung products........ without samsung technology doesn't exist in my world.
mtcheeeeeeew #teamtechno4ever
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
sexzskil: Today is my birthday, pls I just need 20likes to be happy cheesy
only worwor girls dey beg people to like dem,you toooooooooooo worwor tongue

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by dguizman(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Some ppl go sitdown there dey compare them with techno...smh.
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Collinz2(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
IYANGBALI: mtcheeeeeeew #teamtechno4ever
see ur mouth. 4 tecno life they can never beat samsung
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by millionboi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Notin is new here
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by cutieberie1(f): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
I love it samsung z d best

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by iceberylin(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
dasphinx1: Asin ehn, i cant shout!!!!!!! Samsung, been promoting tech innovation since forever!!!!!!
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by baslone: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Samsung is trying too hard. New releases have started getting boring.
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by pussypounder(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
my dad wants me to stop posting on nairaland else hes gonna smash my head into the keyboaevfrhebpifvrinehvfrqkmwqkdmjwediefcrji
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Collinz2: see ur mouth. 4 tecno life they can never beat samsung
I go wound you o grin
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Collinz2(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
IYANGBALI: I go wound you o grin
seriously, tecno can never be compare with samsung. Samsung are naturally good in android. Jst wait and see wht they will do to s6.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Collinz2(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dabss: To me this Galaxy edge is ugly and useless.
u sound like a hater 2 me

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Bryan12(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Does it come in pink?
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Dabss(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Collinz2: u sound like a hater 2 me
nope.
watch the first impression video by mkbhd you will certainly agree with me.
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uALVIcQXH4Q&list=UUBJycsmduvYEL83R_U4JriQ[flashl]
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Team I Phone. Can't wait till I Phone six comes out. The best Smart Phone technology.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by manmacho: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
you cannot use pouch with this phone and if it drop! gbangan! na crash be that oh!
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by obiscolly(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ugliness redefined!
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by popson1st: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
#TeamIphone.
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
We don't need it
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
I guess it to wait for the Note 5..

I just bought my note 3 and can't dump it just yet.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by goldentee(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
bastien: Nonsense, Same design for all there fone, same spec

I will leave ma tecno unless I see fone wey dey scan virus for toto and ebola
And that's what I call the baddassss comment! grin
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by supercharged: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
oohboi samsung na bad guys... they neva sleep and will neva carry last kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
phuck that shit! I am not buying this cause of my stingy a55 korean boss not giving me a phucking raise....Waiting for iphone 6!
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Collinz2: seriously, tecno can never be compare with samsung. Samsung are naturally good in android. Jst wait and see wht they will do to s6.
ok buy one for me and I will believe you
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
generalia: I love samsung products!!!
samsung condoms especially.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by archland22: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
lease nairalanders i need your assistance...i feel like killing myself .am jobless and i need help..i studied architecture and am very good in in autocad,revit and site supervision..i have good experience in construction work..i have Hnd upper credit......i dont know anybody.....please help me! i stay in kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? / Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription / Are You Experiencing Slow Data Speed On MTN & Did You Get This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.