Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) (46877 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges / See Blackberry's Latest Phone With A Curved Screen / Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
100Cents:

Do you want to see pictures ?

Nawa for you o ?

I am a landlord sef. All fingers are not truelly equal.

No wonder one guy create thread say him dey meet wrong girls and he owns a spyder and hell was let loose.
in mama G's voice., "I see".
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Collinz2(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
olaxco2f: Quad Core kwa? undecided undecided

for this century wey infinix self dey carry Octa Core embarassed embarassed embarassed

nawaoooooooooooooooo cry cry cry
the quad core na 2.7ghz. Infinix mediatek octa core na 1.3ghz, galaxy still better pass am 100times.
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by numen(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
uihebom: so if your girlfriend see am you go curve hand inside pocket buy am for her. I wonder how my fellow guy dey bend hand inside pocket bring out N50k+ take buy fone for a girl. if I try am , make I suspend for Air. guy. you Sef think am na, even if she and native doctor use your pictures dey fan themselves for forest .

ROTFLMAO...

One of the craziest comments here....damn hilarious @bolded

abeg bros, you won't suspend in Jesus's name!! lol
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by bastien: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Melahou:

yeye grin grin grin grin
abi u self no dey find that kind fone
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by bowlek: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
how much?
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by klensx: 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice innovation, for alternative budget devices you will never regret.

Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, BBM 7523226E. www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by franzis(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Abeg the phone fit locate boko haram, I beta maintain with my BLackberry #TeamBLackberry
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
uihebom: so if your girlfriend see am you go curve hand inside pocket buy am for her. I wonder how my fellow guy dey bend hand inside pocket bring out N50k+ take buy fone for a girl. if I try am , make I suspend for Air. guy. you Sef think am na, even if she and native doctor use your pictures dey fan themselves for forest .
can't stop laughing bro.....so funny
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Shaedar(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
gift01: How you wan take pocket curved phone? Girls be like, Bros something dey come out for your trouser

And even something dey comout of the trouser, if na babe wey sabi phone u go lie say na ur galaxy edge jorrrrrr.
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by sexzskil(f): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
IYANGBALI: only worwor girls dey beg people to like dem,you toooooooooooo worwor tongue
#IGNORED
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Engen(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
bastien: Nonsense, Same design for all there fone, same spec

I will leave ma tecno unless I see fone wey dey scan virus for toto and ebola

Oh pls not funny...very low joke

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by bastien: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Engen:

Oh pls not funny...very low joke
If he no make u laugh.....then ur problem dey face 6
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nosaghae(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
samsung.......... producing Expensive electronics since 1800BC
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
nickz: my greatgrand father used to say

'IF ITS NOT HTC,DON'T BUY IT grin grin grin
Hw old is that ur great grand father
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by nickz(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
eskober: Hw is that ur great grand father
120 sad

believe me bro,he's a webmaster
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by louie3(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
bastien: Nonsense, Same design for all there fone, same spec

I will leave ma tecno unless I see fone wey dey scan virus for toto and ebola
no kill person wit laff abeg.see ur evil mind
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
snowprince07: Mtcheww #TeamNokia#TeamLumia
sorry bro ur lacking behind
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
MRLINGTON: sorry bro ur lacking behind
***ok bro keep hanging behind undecided
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
marveangel: I wonder when a made in Nigeria product will generate this much hype around the world......can't wait 4 dat day sha...........4eva Naija.....We will get there soon!!!!
****ever heard of coco mobile??
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Collinz2(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
snowprince07: ****ever heard of coco mobile??
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by noah24(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
snowprince07: Mtcheww undecided #TeamNokia#TeamLumia#TeamWindowsphone tongue
Go hug kainji dam if e no do u

Na story u dey fine....#team sammy#
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by EngrBright(m): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
I love this phone. It the best I have ever used.
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by lilmax(m): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:54am On Sep 05, 2014
Awesome phone

Rip iPhone 6
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:56am On Sep 05, 2014
EngrBright: I love this phone. It the best I have ever used.
u don buy am?
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:05am On Sep 05, 2014
Tval: They still salute Apple, no matter what they produce, Apple is still some steps ahead.
ahead with 8 mega pixel camera and one gig ram?

Ahead with no expandable memory

And ahead by copying samsung big screen phone idea

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:07am On Sep 05, 2014
rattlesnake: We don't need it
speak for yourself and pocket
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Tval(m): 1:11am On Sep 05, 2014
xtervaganza: ahead with 8 mega pixel camera and one gig ram?

Ahead with no expandable memory

And ahead by copying samsung big screen phone idea

It's late, go to bed.
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 05, 2014
I really fancy their products. Its da best.
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:34am On Sep 05, 2014
Tval:

It's late, go to bed.
sleep is for the weak

Lol
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Collinz2(m): 1:55am On Sep 05, 2014
EngrBright: I love this phone. It the best I have ever used.
whr u take see am buy na? Na wa 4 u ooo
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: 120 sad

believe me bro,he's a webmaster
am sure u mean cob web right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend / Are You Experiencing Slow Data Speed On MTN & Did You Get This Message? / BB10 Subscription Codes For Airtel, MTN, GLO And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.