Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) (46883 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges / See Blackberry's Latest Phone With A Curved Screen / Apple Unveils The 4.7-inch Iphone 6 With Retina HD Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by bastien: 4:56am On Sep 05, 2014
louie3: no kill person wit laff abeg.see ur evil mind
Lol
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by odegood: 5:09am On Sep 05, 2014
samsung is the best. don't even try to compare it with tecno. Note 4 has 3 gig ram....128 memory support...finger print scanner...tbc radio...usb host and on the go that means u can connect flash drive, keyboard, mouse, game pad, to the phone with the use of otg cable. Note 4 also has tv output that means u can can connect ur phone to ur tv with an hdmi cable and watch video on ur tv as it plays from the phone....Note 4 has infrared that means u can use ur note 4 as a universal remote control for ur tv, ac, dvd player and many other stuff. Note 4 has s pen. In fact samsung is the father of technology.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by nickz(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2014
eskober: am sure u mean cob web right
don't let him hack you down
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by mimee9(f): 7:10am On Sep 05, 2014
I hate samsung phones
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Babalakin(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2014
mimee9: I hate samsung phones
see this one.better people dey talk,u dey talk.broke ass like u.

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by RedArmies12: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2014
bastien: Nonsense, Same design for all there fone, same spec

I will leave ma tecno unless I see fone wey dey scan virus for toto and ebola
Oloshi
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Tval(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2014
xtervaganza: sleep is for the weak

Lol

I am sure you are still sleeping.
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by bastien: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2014
RedArmies12:
Oloshi
bozo
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by mimee9(f): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2014
ent on my post,dirty house boy,go wash oga car

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Collinz2(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2014
mimee9: I hate samsung phones
u are a hater of samsung. And i knw u are one of tecno stupid fan.
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by mimee9(f): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2014
Collinz2: u are a hater of samsung. And i knw u are one of tecno stupid fan.
what's your fucking problem if I choose techno over samsung?
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2014
Tval:

I am sure you are still sleeping.
lol

I'm up already
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2014
balaclava: if d screen break na so una go find am tire, u go curve, curve, curve b4 u find am. u go come curve ur hand 4 pocket 2 pay 4 am.
hahaha! dude you're killing me... lol
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by mimee9(f): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2014
Babalakin: see this one.better people dey talk,u dey talk.broke ass like u.
your mother broke ass
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by mimee9(f): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2014
undecided
what is your problem with the choice I make? Dunce
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Collinz2(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
mimee9: undecidedwhat is your problem with the choice I make? Dunce
s.t.u.p.i.d people like u can never be convinced
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Babalakin(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
mimee9: must you comment on my post,dirty house boy,go wash oga car
even your profile picture spells poverty.i won't be surprised if u use d cheapest tecno..u are a pusilanimous p.u.s.sy pulsating with pulse pausing possibility of no positive position. .
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Babalakin(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
oga..don't mind the broke bottom.if she knows the level of tech in most samsung phones,I swear she will take back her words..i use a galaxy note3 and I can tell u of all d gadgets I have used(HTC one,xperia z1,bbz10,and d crappy iPhone 5s),none has come close to d note3.i hardly drop the phone cos u don't get tired with a note3 if u are tech savvy like me.the least I do with d phone is use it to remotely control my tv,dvd,ac and microwave..i can't start telling u what I can do with it cos it will take till thy Kingdom come.leave that mumu girl make she dey wallow in her delusion

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by mainheart(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: my greatgrand father used to say

'IF ITS NOT HTC,DON'T BUY IT grin grin grin
broda am interested for HTC phone. can I get one with 4g enable network for around #30000 to ,35000. pls the type and amount. thanks
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by nickz(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
mainheart: broda am interested for HTC phone. can I get one with 4g enable network for around #30000 to ,35000. pls the type and amount. thanks
can't tell you an exact price cause i don't sell phones,but for that price range you should get any HTC DESIRE type phone...........do you intend getting a new one or london used??
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by nickz(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Collinz2: thats y the 3 phones are brothers. Abi u fit tell me the different between htc one , htc one m7 and m8?
grin grin difference
M7 VS M8

Display: 4.7-inch LCD3 VS 5-inch LCD3
Front-facing Camera: 2.1-Megapixels 1080p HD VS 5-Megapixels 1080p HD
Battery: 2,300mAh non-removable VS 2,600mAh non-removable
Chassis: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm VS 146.36 x 70.6 x 9.35 mm
Weight: 143g VS 160g
Internal Storage: 32/64GB VS 16/32GB (w/microSD card slot for 128GB expansion)

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Collinz2(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: grin grin difference
M7 VS M8

Display: 4.7-inch LCD3 VS 5-inch LCD3
Front-facing Camera: 2.1-Megapixels 1080p HD VS 5-Megapixels 1080p HD
Battery: 2,300mAh non-removable VS 2,600mAh non-removable
Chassis: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm VS 146.36 x 70.6 x 9.35 mm
Weight: 143g VS 160g
Internal Storage: 32/64GB VS 16/32GB (w/microSD card slot for 128GB expansion)
wht abt the appearance, it has a slight difference
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Collinz2(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
To all tecno users

if u hold samsung galaxy note 2, then u will know that samsung galaxy note 3 is not for kids and u can never compare tecno phones with samsung galaxy note 4.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by SmartSamfem: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Babalakin: even your profile picture spells poverty.i won't be surprised if u use d cheapest tecno..u are a pusilanimous p.u.s.sy pulsating with pulse pausing possibility of no positive position. .
U wan kill person for here ooo...lol
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by mainheart(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: can't tell you an exact price cause i don't sell phones,but for that price range you should get any HTC DESIRE type phone...........do you intend getting a new one or london used??
new
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by mimee9(f): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
Babalakin: even your profile picture spells poverty.i won't be surprised if u use d cheapest tecno..u are a pusilanimous p.u.s.sy pulsating with pulse pausing possibility of no positive position. .
that's for your mum
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by mimee9(f): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Collinz2: s.t.u.p.i.d people like u can never be convinced
who's being stupid here?
Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by Babalakin(m): 1:47am On Sep 06, 2014
mimee9: that's for your mum
hahaha.be careful,I know the Catholic Church u attend and I also know u once had problem with excess prolactin.i will expose u if u don't keep your gob shut...dumbo

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by ZACHIE: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
NOTE3, without mincing words, was the best phone i have ever used. and God knows I have used a lot of phones.
Nothing comes close to that Phone.
I was robbed of the phone at Gunpoint and a part of me departed.
I refused to replace it, just waiting for September 3rd to come. Def def, i will buy the NOTE4 in no distant time. oti sure ju

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by bibiking7(m): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
ZACHIE: NOTE3, without mincing words, was the best phone i have ever used. and God knows I have used a lot of phones.
Nothing comes close to that Phone.
I was robbed of the phone at Gunpoint and a part of me departed.
I refused to replace it, just waiting for September 3rd to come. Def def, i will buy the NOTE4 in no distant time. oti sure ju

[size=15pt]SECONDED. I still have my own though. Still my best phone ever for now. Its almost a year old and i am still discovering functions. [/size]

balaclava: if d screen break na so una go find am tire, u go curve, curve, curve b4 u find am. u go come curve ur hand 4 pocket 2 pay 4 am.

All recent samsung phones S4, Note 2, Note 3 etc come with ADH (accidental handling damage) warranty which covers the phone for 2 claims within 24 months. In other words i could just smash my phone on the wall and have its broken screen replaced twice free of charge. So unless the user is a cockeyed hooligan, i dont think he or she will want to break the phone screen more than twice. Plus, no curving dey happen. grin. Abi you no know say we don pay for 2 screens when we dey buy the phone ni, see how much them dey sell the phone. I have always believed in buying what works for you when it comes to phones and cars. No do follow follow go follow name of product instead of functions.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) by ZACHIE: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
Why are used Note3 phones scarce?
Why has the price not dropped significantly?

Make una sit down dey yarn Tecno dust.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Experiencing Slow Data Speed On MTN & Did You Get This Message? / 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend / BB10 Subscription Codes For Airtel, MTN, GLO And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.