Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! (2488 Views)

Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) / How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker / Dead Mermaid Spotted At A Popular Beach In Benin Republic [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Andyblaze: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
angry

It is no longer a secret that the most amusing,interesting and popular personalities on various websites and forums and despite the amount of despicability attached to the art, it is indeed a lucrative terrain for internet notoriety and popularity.

It is good to note however that this art would gain you as much haters as the love or fanbase you get from it.

This thread is a roll call for the trolls and aspirants on Nairaland, tips (100%success rate) of how to be a troll, and also historical evidences of the most popular web trolls of all time as well as a thread for discourse of the art of trolling by trolls and interested persons.

Book your seats now as I take yall on this bumpy ride!

angry angry

#BITG

2 Likes

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Nastydroid(m): 12:05am On Sep 04, 2014
you should be in bed by now angry
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 04, 2014
I'm all eyes
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Andyblaze: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2014

With the interest shown by Nastydroid and MzNelly, I begin with the first rule to trolling

Don’t get reported. There are good trolls
and there are bad trolls. You want to be a
good troll. Griefing, flaming and generally being
an annoying jerk will only get you reported and
eventually banned. If you want to remain in the
community, be funny, be clever, and be a troll
that people enjoy watching. Know your audience,
know what they will expect and tolerate and you
will be able to bring smiles and lols to everyone.

Making a moral point with your trolls or
making a game out of your trolling (for
everyone else, not just you) is a good way to
make your antics accepted within Nairaland.
E.G SpaceGoat's troll thread on the types of Girls guys should avoid though a comic relief, had a visible iota of truth in it.

angry angry

#BITG

5 Likes

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by diablos: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2014
Dumb sad
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2014
And?
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by BoombaMaster: 12:28am On Sep 04, 2014
angry
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 04, 2014
Andyblaze: angry

It is no longer a secret that the most amusing,interesting and popular personalities on various websites and forums and despite the amount of despicability attached to the art, it is indeed a lucrative terrain for internet notoriety and popularity.

It is good to note however that this art would gain you as much haters as the love or fanbase you get from it.

This thread is a roll call for the trolls and aspirants on Nairaland, tips (100%success rate) of how to be a troll, and also historical evidences of the most popular web trolls of all time as well as a thread for discourse of the art of trolling by trolls and interested persons.

Book your seats now as I take yall on this bumpy ride!

angry angry

#BITG
You better quit this fake life so as to safe your mind of depression , what would internet popularity dash your soul other than temporal bliss ! .... Get Busy andy !
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Youngsage: 2:45am On Sep 04, 2014
cry angry
Andyblaze:
With the interest shown by Nastydroid and MzNelly, I begin with the first rule to trolling

E.G SpaceGoat's troll thread on the types of Girls guys should avoid though a comic relief, had a visible iota of truth in it.

angry angry

#BITG
angry
Andyblaze:

angry angry

#BITG
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by tobiboss(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmm, observing
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by BoombaMaster: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2014
More tips coming
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Freiburger(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2014
@Andyblaze you 're right, we got a troll who went from being a popcorn vendor on almost every thread to being a very effective supermod todaytongue tongue grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by GIYAZZ(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Trolling was fun, Damn!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Karleb(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Freiburger: @Andyblaze you 're right, we got a toll who went from being a popcorn vendor on almost every thread to being a very effective supermod todaytongue tongue grin grin

Care to give a name? undecided
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Karleb(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
GIYAZZ: Trolling was fun, Damn!!! grin

It's never too late, you know?
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by GIYAZZ(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Karleb:

It's never too late, you know?
Karleb, kai! E don tey!! Whassup na?

Never too late? I retired bro, I'm in this time in life where you prepare for the future. . . Climbing to my prime.
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Karleb(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
GIYAZZ: Karleb, kai! E don tey!! Whassup na?

Never too late? I retired bro, I'm in this time in life where you prepare for the future. . . Climbing to my prime.

Guy! I just dey jare.

Seems like your papa don introduce koboko cheesy

That justifies a saying that in life there is time for everything.
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Danhumprey: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Karleb:

Care to give a name? undecided
Mynd44.wink
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Karleb(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Mynd44.wink

lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Danhumprey: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Karleb:

lipsrsealed shocked
Yes!grin
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Freiburger: @Andyblaze you 're right, we got a toll who went from being a popcorn vendor on almost every thread to being a very effective supermod todaytongue tongue grin grin
President of the Derailers Association of Nairaland(DAN) and founding member of "Club 15"

grincheesy
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Karleb(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Yes!grin

But wait o, does he ban people for trolling?
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by GIYAZZ(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Karleb:

Guy! I just dey jare.

Seems like your papa don introduce koboko cheesy

That justifies a saying that in life there is time for everything.

Yeah bro, there's time for everything indeed. There was time for god_of_music the blacksheep of Nairaland, but it's all history now. The world is changing, as I grow up, I'm beginning to realize that life is a journey, one booked a bus in the bus stop and he's gotta get on board to reach his destination. . . I've booked a bus, I'm in the moving bus. Oh! I miss the bus stop and the lovely people I met there. . . What a life! I cry sometimes when I flip the pages of history. It's touching! But I thankGod for my life, when I die, remember this:. . . I was here!!
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Danhumprey: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Karleb:

But wait o, does he ban people for trolling?
Ha! I don't know o!grin
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Ha! I don't know o!grin
This thread should be one of us favs.
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Karleb(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Ha! I don't know o!grin

On a more serious note, he shouldn't be doing that 'cause they are he's kinsmen.

Abi I lie ?

Infact NL is now becoming Nigeria, where prisons produce presidents, it's a good thing though.

2 Likes

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Karleb(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
GIYAZZ: Yeah bro, there's time for everything indeed. There was time for god_of_music the blacksheep of Nairaland, but it's all history now. The world is changing, as I grow up, I'm beginning to realize that life is a journey, one booked a bus in the bus stop and he's gotta get on board to reach his destination. . . I've booked a bus, I'm in the moving bus. Oh! I miss the bus stop and the lovely people I met there. . . What a life! I cry sometimes when I flip the pages of history. It's touching! But I thankGod for my life, when I die, remeber this:. . . I was here!!

Seriously, these days I just realise that kids are becoming boys and boys becoming men, you would even be surprised that the likes of Abu Mikey that craves for nothing but e- fame and martha's love are now getting serious, infact I hardly see his comments these days.

How about your musical carrier/life.

PS: Abu abeg, no bring quarrel o.
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Danhumprey: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
glitest:
This thread should be one of us favs.
One of our favourite,right? A special chat lounge for you and I.wink
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Danhumprey: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Karleb:

On a more serious note, he shouldn't be doing that 'cause they are he's kinsmen.

Abi I lie ?

Infact NL is now becoming Nigeria, where prisons produce presidents, it's a good thing though.
Na true o!grin
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Danhumprey: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Karleb:

Seriously, these days I just realise that kids are becoming boys and boys becoming men, you would even be surprised that the likes of Abu Mikey that craves for nothing but e- fame and martha's love are now getting serious, infact I hardly see his comments these days.

You dey find Mikey's trouble o!grin
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by GIYAZZ(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Karleb:

I noticed that about Abumikey, almost everybody is changing. Andyblaze seems to be the only active "Troll" from our dissolved gang/Group of friends. grin

I don't see peeps like Austeenx, Airforce1, Dannylux, Vivly, Nomski0, Mayapop, 190, etc. . . Rusty bro, forgotten some names!

My music life is goood. . . Just playing my card well. When I do a good music, imma promote it online. Thanks for asking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anaconda Killed In My Street Today / My Landlord Outrageous Rent Increase / What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.