Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3004 Views)

My Engagement Ring To Marieolae / I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement / Called Of My Engagement And No Regrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by emma4much4u: 3:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 04, 2014
emma4much4u: I'm really confused and I need candid advices As the wedding day draws closer,I just feel more uncomfortable. My feelings for her is getting thinner by the day.And I don't want to hurt her..
lol u are either stressed up or she has given you the Chery pie so u want out,that is why it is advisable to marry your friend

2 Likes

Re: . by Hollyb(f): 3:59am On Sep 04, 2014
please think it tru very well o, its not gud to be a heartbreaker but if you've thought it tru and you are deeply convinced dat you can't go tru wit the wedding, find a way of explainin to her calmly because a broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 04, 2014
Hollyb: please think it tru very well o, its not gud to be a heartbreaker but if you've thought it tru and you are deeply convinced dat you can't go tru wit the wedding, find a way of explainin to her calmly because a broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.
Hollyb just read part of your true life story..hope you are cool now

1 Like

Re: . by fijiano202(m): 4:07am On Sep 04, 2014
bros u need to be castrated why propose when u were not sure shes ur life partner...pls break off the engagement joor and save the lady from a life of misery

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 04, 2014
Brother. If ur not sure pls call it off. It's too early to start managing your marriage. There must be a tru spark of love. It's disappointing to call off an engagement but it's 10 times more disappointing to go through a Divorce. Pray to God bro
Re: . by hushmail: 4:47am On Sep 04, 2014
its normal to get jittery n cold feet as d day approaches

only u can truly answer how u feel

if d feeling is not there, then its not. No 2 ways abt dat
Re: . by Nutase: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2014
It happens to almost every guy but very few are bold enough to say it.
Work on your psyche by meditating on the things u luv about her and avoid hanging out with girls u have had something with or those u are tempted to toast.
Lastly, be weary about who advices you because you are very vulnerable now. Any wrong advice to u or action by u now can cause u a lifetime of regrets.
Wish you well.
Re: . by emma4much4u: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Hollyb: please think it tru very well o, its not gud to be a heartbreaker but if you've thought it tru and you are deeply convinced dat you can't go tru wit the wedding, find a way of explainin to her calmly because a broken engagement is better than a broken. marriage.
Thanks...I just dnt knw hw best to explain it to her even tho I'm convinced dat breaking up wil be best 4 us.I dnt know how she will take it
Re: . by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Keep calm,its fatigue,your mind is at play here.

Relax bro,stop nursing negative thought, and allow the devil to capitalize on that.

1 Like

Re: . by dorofine(f): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2014
Did she offend you? If yes, tell her and sort it out amicably. If no, its temptation and avoid been tempted stay away from all your ex girlfriends and new admirers
Re: . by emma4much4u: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2014
Nutase: It happens to almost every guy but very few are bold enough to say it.
Work on your psyche by meditating on the things u luv about her and avoid hanging out with girls u have had something with or those u are tempted to toast.
Lastly, be weary about who advices you because you are very vulnerable now. Any wrong advice to u or action by u now can cause u a lifetime of regrets.
Wish you well.
Thanks...I just dnt want to make d wrong decision.R u married?,and did u have dis kind of feeling?
Re: . by nicechic(f): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2014
I fink the devil is trying to work on ur mind
Pls pray ceaselessly and hand- over ur emotions to God.
My elder bro felt dt way som weeks to his wedding bt he neva called off his engagement and today, he is a happy man

But I hope u re nt being cajoled into d marriage sha
Re: . by Janeify(f): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2014
You ave already stated your intentions. Whats the need for advices?Heaven knows that you are no longer interested and the beautiful thing here is that we are in a free world.call unto God,the author and finisher of our faith,follow your heart but don't forget to take your brain along with you.its of no importance marrying her and making your house a living hell for her,when you Don't love someone, itsalways hard to force yyourself and even if you force yourself it wouldn't result to anything. Call her as a friend and pour your heart out as a bestfriend,what ever reaction she may take,just make sure that you come out clear and clean.clear conscience fears no accusation they say and Goodluck!
Re: . by Adexxx007: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2014
Mtchew.... The so called feelings you have for her didnt ebb when you proposed to her oo... My advice for you, put ya self in her shoes
Re: . by emma4much4u: 7:13am On Sep 04, 2014
hushmail: its normal to get jittery n cold feet as d day approaches

so wat do u suggest?.I just wanna know how u guys wud handle dis if u were in my shoes.
Re: . by emma4much4u: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2014
hushmail: its normal to get jittery n cold feet as d day approaches

so wat do u suggest?.I just wanna know how u guys wud handle dis if u were in my shoes.
Adexxx007: Mtchew.... The so called feelings you have for her didnt ebb when you proposed to her oo... My advice for you, put ya self in her shoes
That's why I'm seeking advice.wat wud u do if u were in my shoes?
Re: . by emma4much4u: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Janeify: You ave alreadystated your intentions. Whats the need for advices?Heaven knows that you are no longer interested and the beautiful thing here is that we are in a free world.call unto God,the author and finisher of our faith,follow your heart but don't forget to take your brain along with you.its of no importance marrying her and making your house a living hell for her,when you Don't love someone, itsalways hard to force. yyourself and even if you force yourself it wouldn't result to anything. Call her as a. friend and pour your heart out as a bestfriend,what ever reaction she may take,just make sure that you come out clear and clean.clear conscience fears no accusation they say and Goodluck!
Thanks...I will analyze this
Re: . by MisterLongman(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2014
I don't think your feelings for her ebbed, you must be feeling anxious and jittery about the wedding day and marriage. Your mind is definitely playing some games with you... Why not try to focus your mind on positives instead of negatives or try to distract yourself from thinking too much about it.. If you have a tangible reason, you can call it off but if its your emotion that is betraying you, abeg try to consider the babe.
Re: . by goalburner(m): 7:34am On Sep 04, 2014
#cheapadvice
Don't marry a lady you are not in luv with
Re: . by stanconnect(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Bro I think you just have a mind problem...locate any marriage councillor/psychologist, there must be a reason for your recent developed altitude..tell them everything I believe they can help you fix the problem, if after then you still don't have the vibes as u used to..then I advice you quit cos it's better that making her pass through hail when u finally get married to her..goodluck#
Re: . by amdman: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2014
You are in that place where a lot of guys find themselves as the wedding day draws closer and closer, particularly when it has been a long relationship. I assure you that you are not alone in the game of second-guessing yourself. These same thoughts will also crop up when you get married regardless of the person. On some days, you will probably wonder why you married this person. To me, it is a perfectly normal emotion.

However, the key lies in reassuring yourself that you have made the right choice. Love is a choice, therefore, Focus on those things you so love about her and the things that first drew you to her. This will aid in positively reinforcing your love for her.

Except she has serious character defects, there is no wisdom in ending the engagement, because you wilk feel exactly like this the next time you approach the altar. I know, because am married.

1 Like

Re: . by Chimerase(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2014
After eating her kpomo/centre of epimja left right centre anyhow after making her eluelu to lose focus and u fink u can dump her like dat
This is the reason why ladies have become heartless
Believe u me the next lady u re going to meet will be a nightmare to u no be curse it is written wat u sow is wat u rip
I swear if I were dat lady I will go naaaked and swear for ur mins3 u re so heartless angry
Re: . by jennylove7575(f): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2014
Don't force yourself into a marriage u ain't sure of. Do not marry out of self pity or sentiments..in short, discuss ur feelings with her at least let her know your fears and worries. smiley.this relationship things sef. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by emma4much4u: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2014
amdman: You are in that place where a lot of guys find themselves as the wedding day draws closer and closer, particularly when it has been a long relationship. I assure you that you are not alone in the game of second-guessing yourself. These same thoughts will also crop up when you get married regardless of the person. On some days, you will probably wonder why you married this person. To me, it is a perfectly normal emotion.

However, the key lies in reassuring yourself that you have made the right choice. Love is a choice, therefore, Focus on those things you so love about her and the things that first drew you to her. This will aid in positively reinforcing your love for her.

Except she has serious character defects, there is no wisdom in ending the engagement, because you wilk feel exactly like this the next time you approach the altar. I know, because am married.
thanks,so wen do I expect dis feeling to go?
Re: . by emma4much4u: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2014
jennylove7575: Don't force yourself into a marriage u ain't sure of. Do not marry out of self pity or sentiments..in short, discuss ur feelings with her at least let her know your fears and worries. smiley.this relationship things sef. smiley
I apprc8 dis.
Re: . by 100Cents: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2014
emma4much4u: I'm really confused and I need candid advices As the wedding day draws closer,I just feel more uncomfortable. My feelings for her is getting thinner by the day.And I don't want to hurt her..

Paint a clearer picture.

1. Is the sex not good enough ?

2. Is she not a good home keeper ?

3. Is there a behaviour in her you detest ?

4. How long have you dated ?

5. When did you start feeling this way ?

From here we know if it is just COLDFEET..
Re: . by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2014
You don't want to hurt her but with the way you are feeling bad about the marriage you may wreck her in the marriage. If you are sure you don't feel for this woman you may have to let her go.
Re: . by Houseofglam7(f): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2014
You're simply getting cold feet..... its normal.

Solution: Calm down and drink Vodka.

2 Likes

Re: . by emma4much4u: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2014
100Cents:

Paint a clearer picture.

1. Is the sex not good enough ?

2. Is she not a good home keeper ?

3. Is there a behaviour in her you detest ?

4. How long have you dated ?

5. When did you start feeling this way ?

From here we know if it is just COLDFEET..
Re: . by 100Cents: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2014
emma4much4u: ..

Answer my questions let me tell you what is happening to you..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Not Toasting A Lady ? Share Your Experiences / Am New Here / Defining Lanicky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.