Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi (28203 Views)

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by mbulela: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2014
screw all this patriotic talk.
What is the big thing in playing for Super Eagles. If it suits the player, fine. If it does not and he feels he had been aggrieved,then he has the right to seek an apology. It is not like refusing to play for the country is a treasonable offence.
After all,with all his love for the country Keshi is earning millions to do a barely average job.

2 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Chynx(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2014
LivingSoul34: Keshi talks too much. A true leader or manager does answer every question. Foot management does not stop at propagandas and endless negotiation of contracts or press briefings. Any coach that cannot manage his players and get the best out of them is already a failure regardless of the noise he makes around. Some persons are managing the likes of Balotteli, Ronney, Saurez, etc and they don't run to the press every now and then to shout how stubborn they are... The same Uche, that Keshi is portraying to the whole in bad light today has played under different coaches home and abroad and non of them has ever complained of his insubordination except the all knowing Keshi. Keshi has to take things easy because the success of every is determined by the relationship that exists between and his subjects.

You hit the nail pal!...as though you read my thoughts!

This Keshi of a guy sucks! Always seeking public sympathy over his delusional and egoistic tactics!

3 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by SSAFHOM(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Its well.

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by successking: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2014
As for me, IK Uche deserves every apology from Keshi.

Like Keshi's claim that IK does not play to instructions, has Keshi got any assurance from IK that he will play this time to instructions?

For goodness sake, why inviting a player that does not conform to instructions? Is Keshi trying to cover up his visible egoism?

The truth must be told no matter the personality involved.

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2014
ifydon4real: Please forget him! No player is bigger than her country.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by RebelLeader15(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2014
extension: English language nawoooo. Keshi should read his post again.
Extension Student.....please think of how you will graduate, leave us alone

Anyway, its Keshi and the Super Eagle's burden

I won't tolerate all this waffle,twaddle,gibberish and rhubarb bullshits again
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by ideee03(f): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2014
HBD,many more years
Jarchi: Na dem sabi,ђДÞÞ¥ þîЯ†ђÐД¥ ℓℓ₪Þ 2me

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by kelvincoll(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2014
PAINGAIN: My question b this, does he want to b begged to play for his country or he wants an apology to play for his country? If its d former,he can go helll,if its d later, does he deserve an apology?
. Making a lot of sense cool
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by okzcorp: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2014
EGRESS: That is why we Nigerians are not going forward in everything that we are doing, If the coach snub u during the world cup in brazil (which i know that is what i.k uche is angry about). He should just ask why he was snubbed instead of telling the coach and his crew to beg him, that is pride and arrogance. Your football career is deteriorating if u continue like this. Be wise i.k uche and stop all ur childish act. Come and play for us we are expecting you, if not there are a lot of experienced players that can fill ur space.

You know there are lots of experienced players why disturb his PEACE.
Have you ever been betrayed and ur betrayer comes to you to ask for help? How will he approach you? With remorse or arrogance?

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Djicemob: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2014
Bobbystanley: Is this Keshi still there as Headcoach?

Ike Uche is right by saying that.You dropped a player who scored 14goals in La Liga just behind Cr7,Lionel messi and Diego Costa and opted for Shola Ameobi who scored just once for Newcastle in a full season.Isn't that stupidity?

Keshi beg him..He deserves your apology.
So because of goals he should throw respect to the mud and demand his grandfather's mate to beg him abi? SMH

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by legacyint: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2014
mekuzee1: Abegii..keshi is jus looking 4 excuse 2 exclude him the second time...d man no jus like d guy..
what is good for the goose,is good for d gander,keshi started it all from d begining,he should be left to dance from the melodious tune frm his music box.

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by phransix147(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2014
sahinrv: you have not paid owo onile

Check my profile na... Seun collected it as far back 2010
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by ionsman: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2014
Go ahead and beg him..Because we have never seen a player like him....
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by ayusco85(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2014
zeelo2014:
I just want to use this opportunity to beg Nairalanders, Pls if u don't have anything meaningful to write on a topic, pls pls pls just read and walk out. Alot of childish and brainless comments on first pages of most threads. Seun, It will be nice if u deactivate that notification app, cos ever since it was created the comments here have been appalling. Many of us come here for the comments but it seems kids that should be reading their books have taken over, by taking residence of the first page.

Kill joy. Over sabi. Who ask u? Is seun complaining? Is it because u are using an android fone and u don't ve the app that notifies u wen a thread makes front page?
Am not trying to justify space booking, 95% do it because it takes time to read the OP, b4 commenting, and most people want their comment to be on first page. They book space, and read the OP den after some minutes come back and modify. I see nothing wrong in that.

Last bullet: mind ur business. Nairaland is not urs, and seun not complaing. #Vamanos
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by tutaboi(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2014
zeelo2014:
I just want to use this opportunity to beg Nairalanders, Pls if u don't have anything meaningful to write on a topic, pls pls pls just read and walk out. Alot of childish and brainless comments on first pages of most threads. Seun, It will be nice if u deactivate that notification app, cos ever since it was created the comments here have been appalling. Many of us come here for the comments but it seems kids that should be reading their books have taken over, by
taking residence of the first page.

Young man calm down! Who are you? I have every right to type or say whatever I want for the fact I didn't abuse or call you names, beside others might find my comment very interesting ok?....so mind ur own biz
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by princeade86(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2014
i really love what uche did. I dnt knw how some people are reasons in a low thinking. If u are in his possition, can u accept what keshi did to some players, most expecially, quality player like uche. They will be d one to play all qualifiers, wen d time to play turnament is around d corner, that is wen d will now do politics and be deceiving nigerians dat dey are rude. So keshi want to call him back now? Is he not rude again?

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by EGRESS(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Tlovely: u ar a monkey, go n use ur experienced players na 2 fill his space... mumu.. d ones u used b4.. HW FAR?... if u think it is d boy that is losing...u wld be so pathetic.. go n check his current records... rather it is ur country n ur silly head coach that is losing form, recognition n place in d world ranking.. n u ar here garrulously talking abt a guy who does not have d tym 4 ur pathetic lots.. after wat DAT big head had displayed b4 n after d world cup...n all of a sudden u call him 2come n play ooo.. DAT u ar expecting him, u no expect am b4? abi..?....nimrods.... hw has ike Uche all of a sudden become very important 2 u pple, after ur acts in d world cup..? n d part DAT makes me want 2 evaluate ur rationale is ur asking him "2 jst ask y he was snubbed, lyk wat use wld DAT question be of now or if u were d silly coach wat useless n unreasonable answer wld u give 2 a preoccupied player or unlistening ears of a disappointed
nation of pple disgruntled at ur lousy n most stupid performance in d world after being Placed in an almost free ride group wit keshi struggling 2 emerge..? n u still garner d irrationele 2 advice d boy 2 "just ask" y he was dropped...lyk d whole nation has not been asking... u ar entitled 2 ur own opinion but I wld advice u re-examine ur thoughts n listen 2 urself b4 u utter spew in d face of irrationality seeming 2 justify a wrong party by nailing anoda...n yet calling 4 its service.... unless u already HV a sentimental undertone smeared behind it.... thread wisely...

Everybody has his or her own opinion, so stop whining...
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by robosky02(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2014
successking: As for me, IK Uche deserves every apology from Keshi.

Like Keshi's claim that IK does not play to instructions, has Keshi got any assurance from IK that he will play this time to instructions?

For goodness sake, why inviting a player that does not conform to instructions? Is Keshi trying to cover up his visible egoism?

The truth must be told no matter the personality involved.

i think Mr Keshi has guffed
how on earth will you expect IK Uche to just jump an answere your call to come play in your team
we all know what keshi said about the lad in the face of is undenaible form bagging in goals in la liga
even denied him the oppurtunity to play at the world cup that would. have been the best place to know if he plays to know
if he plays to instruction or not.

and now when there is nothing at stake (playing ordinary Congo) you are calling him to come and play......
is it now you what him to play to instruction. after denying him the opp to play even when it was obviouse he was and still stands as our best striker in europe forget emenike et el

2 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by cockycock: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2014
zeelo2014:
I just want to use this opportunity to beg Nairalanders, Pls if u don't have anything meaningful to write on a topic, pls pls pls just read and walk out. Alot of childish and brainless comments on first pages of most threads. Seun, It will be nice if u deactivate that notification app, cos ever since it was created the comments here have been appalling. Many of us come here for the comments but it seems kids that should be reading their books have taken over, by taking residence of the first page.
guy,u be correct person. The kind of comments I see these days are embarassing.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by robosky02(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2014
princeade86: i really love what uche did. I dnt knw how some people are reasons in a low thinking. If u are in his possition, can u accept what keshi did to some players, most expecially, quality player like uche. They will be d one to play all qualifiers, wen d time to play turnament is around d corner, that is wen d will now do politics and be deceiving nigerians dat dey are rude. So keshi want to call him back now? Is he not rude again?

ask the guffer
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by shilexholly(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2014
He deserve d apology baje baje........abi u no offend am ni
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by texaco1: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2014
JACKOFALTRADE: So, this man is back to spewing trash. . .
if it is trUe that keshi made this statement then it is highly unprofessional on the part of keshi

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by robosky02(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2014
in 2010............
Nigeria star striker, Ikechukwu Uche wept uncontrollably as he was left completely devastated after he was left out of the World Cup party , officials have revealed.

The Real Zaragoza was joint top scorer in the qualifying tournament for the 2010 World Cup with four goals before he was sidelined by a major knee injury for over seven months.
“He broke down and cried after he was told he will not be going to the World Cup,” a top team official said.

“He was almost inconsolable,” added a player, who made the final cut. While the other dropped players including Peter Utaka and Brown Ideye took part in the team’s final training in England before they left for South Africa, the disappointed Uche was locked up in his hotel room.

Officials disclosed that Uche was yet to recover mentally from the knee injury.
“He is physically fit, but psychologically he has not got over the injury. He is still overcome by fear especially when he goes into tackles. The coaches detected this during training and they all agreed that it would take far beyond the World Cup before he could put behind such fear,” said another official.

On Monday, Nigeria named their 23-man squad for the World Cup with Uche and one four strikers left out from the final party to South Africa.

in 2014..........

The fair-skinned lad was one of Nigeria’s most consistent goal scorers before Fenerbahçe of Turkey striker, Emmanuel Emenike emerged on the scene, and Uche is bound to be relegated further to the background, after Keshi defended his decision by telling Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) technical committee the striker is not disciplined.

“Keshi said Ikechukwu (Uche) is not disciplined and that was why he did not call him up for the Mexico game,” a top official told MTNFootball.com

Ironically, Uche had earlier said he will not be shocked if he does not make the final squad to Brazil 2014 despite his goals in the Spanish top flight.

and he missed the both world cup

how then did you still deem him fit to come and play
i personaly think Mr. Keshi should make an open apology for misleading the nation about one of our best striker...
not just to tell him come over and play

play what after missing two world cup what is the assurance that he will see 2018..........

2 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by safarigirl(f): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2014
Calebosko: las largerback droped uche and fail woofuly at the world cup,in south africa.and stephen keshi did d same and fail,i think d nigerian best frontman deserve a chance,he is a blessed soul dont forget he was on d squared that won d nation cup
oh really? Keshi failed by reaching Round of 16 for the first time in 19 years. That's a good type of failure, I bet Del Bosque and Capello wish they failed like that.

If Uche is looking for an apology, he can just jump off third mainland bridge. The only Nigerian player that deserves a litany of apologies is Mikel for all the shiiit we say about him
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by endfx1(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2014
The guy isn't looking for any apology rather the arrogant Stephen Keshi is just looking for a way to make something out of the fact that he neglected the guy even when he was doing well as a striker.

3 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by endfx1(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2014
safarigirl: oh really? Keshi failed by reaching Round of 16 for the first time in 19 years. That's a good type of failure, I bet Del Bosque and Capello wish they failed like that.

If Uche is looking for an apology, he can just jump off third mainland bridge. The only Nigerian player that deserves a litany of apologies is Mikel for all the shiiit we say about him

Mike deserves no shit.....infact,he's the worst flop we took to the world cup

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by texaco1: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2014
Keshi should watch his utterances , he should know that nigerian can easily change.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by tsolz150: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2014
K
zeelo2014:
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by safarigirl(f): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2014
mbulela: screw all this patriotic talk.
What is the big thing in playing for Super Eagles. If it suits the player, fine. If it does not and he feels he had been aggrieved,then he has the right to seek an apology. It is not like refusing to play for the country is a treasonable offence.
After all,with all his love for the country Keshi is earning millions to do a barely average job.
why should he seek apology? If the nigga cares for his country, he should fvck Keshi and play. Love for one's country should be bigger than any disagreements.

What is it sef? Ike Uche is being insulted by just Keshi and a handful of others yet his matter has turned national interest, Mikel had been taking insults from millions of Nigerians and he still shows up for National engagements.

Ike Uche is not CR7 or Messi, he's not our best player sef, he's of no importance to the team.

Is he the only one that was dropped for WC after helping the team to qualify? Nosa Igiebor was injured in Addis Ababa when we played qualifiers there, he was dropped despite the fact that he was even better than Uche in qualifiers yet he was one of the first players to show up in camp for this AFCON qualifier.

Ike Uche should go and hug a 5,000 Watt transformer abeg
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by safarigirl(f): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2014
endfx1:

Mike deserves no shit.....infact,he's the worst flop we took to the world cup
Uche was the worst flop we took to AFCON, he doesn't deserve shiiit either. Uche didn't even shine in the qualifiers, y'all Uche fans are just distorting shiiit and talking cr.ap
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by robosky02(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2014
safarigirl: oh really? Keshi failed by reaching Round of 16 for the first time in 19 years. That's a good type of failure, I bet Del Bosque and Capello wish they failed like that.

can you read what you wrote

the lad is quite doing is thing
you overlooked him for the world cup

we didnt see any twitter outburst like osaze
he is still on his own
you are going to disturb him to play what?
we hav not head from him
you are out again in the press saying the lad wants apology

haba keshi if hes not discipline
what are you still disturbing him for

na waoooooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice / AFCON Final: Why I’m Happy Nigeria Lost – Ghanaian Rapper Black Sherif / Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.