Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses (39734 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by TeamclicksAir: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by dguizman(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dem don fustrate the man,na wa o
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by fyneboi79(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Who cares undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Firefire(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
I am praying for your marriage Pastor Chris, It shall be restore by Fire and by force...

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by iceberylin(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Konji Being a Basterd since 10000BCE :-/

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by pussypounder(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
my dad wants me to stop posting on nairaland else hes gonna smash my head into the keyboaevfrhebpifvrinehvfrqkmwqkdmjwediefcrji

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
drsteroid: Hmmn..journalists and amebo
The word journalist is simply amebo oyinbonised
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hnmmm

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
let him do so abeg. they want to spoil his image
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by solomonbrown64: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Blackfire:

every re-action is caused by an action.can u say ohon ohon. oh my gad

lol......classic!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pastor Chris should know that in journalism, bad news is good news because it attracts people.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by victorazy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
No be person wey bring firewood filled with ants say make lizards come joli for his house.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
I support him, our journalists are so unprofessional.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by aboyaji(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
mailtimi: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome through his through his lawyer, Mr. Kemi Pinheiro (SAN) has threatened to seek legal redress against jornalists and media house publishing stories about the divorce scandal he his embroiled in with is wife, Anita.

Portion of the statement read thus:

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/03/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-denies-adultery-accusations-threatens-sue-journalists
Source: http://naijalog.com/mind-business-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-warns-journalists/
isi gini?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by hungryboy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
sexzskil: Jesus and God are molesters. They deserve an eternal jail term for making Blacks so miserable cool
aunty u dey for period abi
i hope u are using always pampers?

7 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Rhapsody of mästurubätíon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
lonelydora: Journalists! He's simply telling you people to FACE YOUR WORK
he is part of their work,make we hear word jo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Truckpusher(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pastor Chris dun enter one chance grin

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by hungryboy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
MsSteph: let him do so abeg. they want to spoil his image
aunty shut up

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by fyneboi79(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Blind follower grin

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by IYANGBALI: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
imoleay0: I support him, our journalists are so unprofessional.
becos chris na man of God abi?if na atiku or tinubu no wahala. Smbh

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Chidexter(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
definitely someone is lying.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by WarHorse1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
If I was in chris shoes, I will just keep quiet cause anything I say can and will be used against me. Never speak when angry. If you sue any one journalist, all others will joint and finish you so you regret the action. They know how to do it within the law.

Moses, Jesus and other leaders were one time or the other accused. If he is not guilty, God will vindicate him. However, with all those revealing babes all around him, he must have been nursing motives of not hashing them.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by cojimba(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
mailtimi: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome through his through his lawyer, Mr. Kemi Pinheiro (SAN) has threatened to seek legal redress against jornalists and media house publishing stories about the divorce scandal he his embroiled in with is wife, Anita.

Portion of the statement read thus:

Nawaooo na wetin dis people dey talk here

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/03/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-denies-adultery-accusations-threatens-sue-journalists
Source: http://naijalog.com/mind-business-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-warns-journalists/
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by IYANGBALI: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
which image?fake image you mean

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by gbishman: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
I think the best thing for pastor Chris Oyakhilome if he is guilty is for him to humble himself and seek the forgiveness of God, of his wife and followers as we all humans are not perfect beings and there fore are prone to temptation.
While this is been conducted, i would suggest the most noble thing to do is for him to step down for the church to rightly nominate someone strong in faith to handle the affairs of the church until a time when he aforementioned pastor can clear his name and gain the forgiveness of the earlier mentioned people.
That is the best thing for him to do.
Let pride, arrogance and stubbornness not cloud our sense of responsibility.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by IYANGBALI: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
nwabekeyi: Now he wants the journalist to mind their business, he has forgotten when the journalists projected his ministry......I hardly believe all these swagger men of God....
you dey mind chris?abi no be the chris wey we know for uniben?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by astOorR(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
emmyrichie: Nigerian journalists own too much... Most of them can fabricate lies that even the devil won't attempt to tell sooner. I.diots.

yea, even the devil read the lies and scream "blood of Jesus"
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by holyfather(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
my heart goes out to this couple i respect and adore so much.
i pray they get through this with the family unit intact.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Just20(f): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please don't make this worse...

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by astOorR(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
IYANGBALI: you dey mind chris?abi no be the chris wey we know for uniben?

oh! chris wey u know...sarcastic "pls, who knows you"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed / Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground) / Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.