Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses (39738 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Godiloveu(f): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
jnrbayano: The media that helped him garner his fame? The media that helped publicize his church and miracles?

Give me a break Chris.

Don't mind him , now he want to eat his cake n ve it. Smh!

Wen he was doing miracle on TV n even in his church, it was the same media house n journalist that publicise him/his church. Who knows if, it is his own members dat re bringing d juicy news to da public.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by IYANGBALI: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
gift01: God give this family the heart of forgiveness (and forgetfulness)
may God give the family the fortitude to bear the irrepearable loss you mean?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by bendeco(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pastor chris as ur wife don leave u now, I will tk over. Can still manage her lk dat..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by folu4real(f): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Modified
Your fellow and neighbour Pastor Chris Okotie has told us that you are a fraudster, only a fraudster can identify another fraudster, we all know that Chris Okotie is a fraudster and we believe him when he identified you as a fellow fraudster.[/quote]

Chai grin grin grin This your words are too much for a man of God naaaa

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by ijbeauty(f): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
I just wish they will settle amicably.....

There is no joy in divorce..

#mayGodBlessOurHome
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Fourwinds: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
jnrbayano: The media that helped him garner his fame? The media that helped publicize his church and miracles?

Give me a break Chris.
oh so d media has gone negative on him. remember dey were d ones dat lifted u up by air..ing ur programmes so dey have stalk in dis too

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by bunmioguns(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
how will this stop nairaland from displaying

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by IYANGBALI: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
astOorR:

oh! chris wey u know...sarcastic "pls, who knows you"
eyaaaaaa sori o chris na your pastor/mentor,he don fall your hand big time. Una never start,dis one na preamble,the main the main still dey come. Its judgement time

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Prymestrr(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
BRAV0O: Pastor chris may not guilty of any of those charges, not that I'm taking side oyakhilome is a man I know very well and whatever anita may accuse him for is all normal routine for all africa rich men , including the disciplining and abandoning his family due to careless recklessness cause of is church business/other payroll and all that which he believe the wife will actually know about (understand), but the wife is being influence was why she's now voicing out foul play for God knows her reasons, naija journal/bloggers should just try give it a rest

The news should not be strange to any1, rev chris is a man he's not God and he's not Jesus

For those members that feel disappointed, maybe this will show you good reason that all you need in ur christian life is to always work out your own salvation yourself , your pastors are human like you!

Your pastors can even worst than you when it comes to *ish!

sorry dude! Had 2 voice it. U just spewed a truckload of incoherent poo up there.
There isn't a question of Journalists/bloggers giving it any rest or minding any business coz this is their business. Nigerians be serving their churches n worshipping their pastors sinz 1914.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Fourwinds: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
simpleseyi: My friend Pastor, you better go and take alomo, origin and koboko, then cool down for Jesus. When journalists were reporting and promoting your staged and 419 miracles, you did not tell them to mind their business. This your church business is everybody's business, so we are all minding the business.

Imaging all these yellow half unclad babes for you alone tongue, your wife said that you have been jumping to bed with them all, while single poor guys are left in the cold cry. I am jealous of you joor. Now, it is time for the consequences of your bed actions with the half unclad ladies that flock your church.

Modified
Your fellow and neighbour Pastor Chris Okotie has told us that you are a fraudster, only a fraudster can identify another fraudster, we all know that Chris Okotie is a fraudster and we believe him when he identified you as a fellow fraudster.
I still insist dat as a man of God u must be very very conscious of what women can do. he enjoyed d show when he surrounded himself with dose women. his wife would have serve as a barrier but he decided to send her away to a far country. dis is glaring

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by cockycock: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
simpleseyi: My friend Pastor, you better go and take alomo, origin and koboko, then cool down for Jesus. When journalists were reporting and promoting your staged and 419 miracles, you did not tell them to mind their business. This your church business is everybody's business, so we are all minding the business.

Imaging all these yellow half unclad babes for you alone tongue, your wife said that you have been jumping to bed with them all, while single poor guys are left in the cold cry. I am jealous of you joor. Now, it is time for the consequences of your bed actions with the half unclad ladies that flock your church.

Modified
Your fellow and neighbour Pastor Chris Okotie has told us that you are a fraudster, only a fraudster can identify another fraudster, we all know that Chris Okotie is a fraudster and we believe him when he identified you as a fellow fraudster.

hahahahahahahahahahaha. Guy u no well ooo. U hit the nail on the head. You just summed it up.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by philclem(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bros Chris wish levo Although there was a lawsuit in the first place,you threatning to sue media is out of it.whichever way way the media has headlined the gist,it's the same thing.stay out of the news and sort ur family issues out.WHETHER FISH SWALLOW JONAH OR JONAH SWALLOW FISH,THE FACT REMAINS THAT THERE WAS SWALLOW cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by themmydhayhor(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
kernel504: He should put his house in order. All this threat won't stop people on social media from airing their views.

I wonda d threat ooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by philclem(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bros Chris wish levo Although there was a lawsuit in the first place,you threatning to sue media is out of it.whichever way the media has headlined the gist,it's the same thing.stay out of the news and sort ur family issues out.WHETHER FISH SWALLOW JONAH OR JONAH SWALLOW FISH,THE FACT REMAINS THAT THERE WAS A SWALLOW cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by philclem(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bros Chris wish levo Although there was a lawsuit in the first place,you threatning to sue media is out of it.whichever way the media has headlined the gist,it's the same thing.stay out of the news and sort ur family issues out.WHETHER FISH SWALLOW JONAH OR JONAH SWALLOW FISH,THE FACT REMAINS THAT THERE WAS SWALLOW cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by egopersonified(f): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
The bigger picture of all this is the effect it would have on their members, they always want to be 'ministry compliant'. If pastor is fair, most leaders and pastors will start bleaching, if pastor perms hair, most would perm theirs, if pastor buys a paricular brand of car, most would follow suit, now that pastor is getting divorced, divorce would now be the order of the day. But this pastor teaching dey make sense sha.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by jimjones: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2014

Characterizing the media's coverage of his wife's efforts to divorce him as “complete distortion of the facts in the pending proceedings in the United Kingdom”, the statement cited the coverage as "selfishly motivated" for political and financial advantage.

Really?!...for political advantage? hahahahahaha!! Wetin persin nor go hear for dis naija? Well let me just say that this is clearly the fault of GEJ and PDP....and now APC crying fowl trying to score cheap points! Yes, mr lawyer?...am i close?..Thunda faya you.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by MarieSucre(f): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
99100: He should blame his wife and not the media. But first he must also blame himself for choosing to marry nwayí-ucha.

What are you saying?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Useless frauster Chris!!!
MAD Man

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by kingschild123(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Everyone should only serve God and not man he's human afterall
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by oweniwe(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
lonelydora: Journalists! He's simply telling you people to FACE YOUR WORK
wat is their work? Is it not to look "for news/aproko"??

That is what they are facing.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Vikky014(f): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Blackfire:

every re-action is caused by an action.can u say ohon ohon. oh my gad
hehehehe,pst chris wanna be#winks
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Larriekay: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
emmyrichie: Nigerian journalists own too much... Most of them can fabricate lies that even the devil won't attempt to tell sooner. I.diots.
. Na wa for u o
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Larriekay: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2014

Give me a break Chris.
A break
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by BRAV0O(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Well that's bad bizness for journal/bloggers cus they might end up tarnished that man image for crime he didn't commit ? Just because is famous right ? Or what ?

He has the right to bring those journals/bloggers down if they keep on spreading rumors of all they ar not sure about him, it might be ur turn tomorrow dude so be careful okay! He's not the first to go tru such family prob and he's not going to be the last so you guys should pls give it a rest and kindly hunt for the truth info !

Dnt refer me as dude next tym u quote me

Peace.

Prymestrr:

sorry dude! Had 2 voice it. U just spewed a truckload of incoherent poo up there.
There isn't a question of Journalists/bloggers giving it any rest or minding any business coz this is their business. Nigerians be serving their churches n worshipping their pastors sinz 1914.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
The lawyer representing him is smart, more money for the lawyer..... 'Pastor' Chris is fighting a battle he can't win with media houses.

He took pastoral duty with levity by not taking his marriage vows seriously especially in a field where image matters a lot. The gullible members that have been flocking his church in the first place might reconsider their membership, which is bad for business.... grin grin

Also from earlier posts, it seems most of his church members are women which fits the cliche that deceitful and sly men are magnet for women...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by lakesider(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
court is for the physical,i have always thought pastor christ is a spiritualist
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by jnrbayano(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Larriekay: A break

No, recess undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
I am just wondering how they are going to share the church if the divorce succeeds. Anita will take over the London n Europe branches, Chris will take Africa n America branches. Anita will change her own to Christ High Commission(since its in UK, commonwealth things) grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by 9jatatafo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
My jerry curl Pastor Chris - PhD, please put your house in order, make peace with your wife. If you do, the amebos, olofos, tatafos and gbeburuns aka journalists will not publish your family happenings. Don't try to threaten media practitioners as this will not work. Remember how powerful women are. As wise as King Solomon was, he went astray because of women, please make peace with Pastor Anita and for the sake of your beautiful daughters and your PR. Your PR is crashing and it needs updated. Our father, Pa Adam was led astray by our mother, Eve and Pa Adam lost the beautiful garden of Eden. No matter your fame and riches, as long as you don't play your role as a husband to the wife of your youth, it will not be well. We know money and fame are good ingredients but they can never replace your role as a man. A woman has two mouths and they need to be fed constantly, you can't feed the upper mouth and leave the one down below. The one down below is very important and never you neglect it. There is a saying that "a woman can destroy an empire built in 50 years in just an hour". A word is enough for the wise and let those who have ears hear. When our Lord Jesus Christ was accused of wrong doings, how many lawyers did he employed to defend him? I thought we are following the footstep of Christ

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. / Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed / Earliest Method Of Birth Control Spotted In The Bible (Cum on ground)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.