Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

When You Are Caught In The Act?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Are Caught In The Act?? (1865 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by 5minsmadness: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godmystrength: Note the word "CAUGHT". That doesn't mean he has stopped cheating. he has only learnt to be more careful......
That too is possible grin
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by 5minsmadness: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
aisha2: A man caught his wife in bed with another man and he said nothing, he picked their rumpled clothes and helped them iron it, the wifes partner picked the clothes and said thank you.
The wife has never cheated again grin grin grin
True story I swear with my left butt chick
Picz of your left butt chick or this your story ain't true! grin

1 Like

Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by snazzylove: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Well I don't know ooo...but if its my hussy, u MUST eat oo. Except you are telling me dat the other womans 'FOOD' is 'SWEETER' grin
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by Godmystrength: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
5minsmadness:
That too is possible grin
Please don't tell me it's a real story shocked
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by JEITO: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
1st of all... You should never involve in the act..

#teamStayFaithfulToUrPartner

2ndly, she might not have put anything in the food. It is just a trick to punish you with the felling of guilt and suspicion.

#reminds me of last flight to abuja.
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by 5minsmadness: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Godmystrength: Please don't tell me it's a real story shocked
Very real.
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by chimerase2: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
I won't even try it
But if it happens I will eat it shaa embarassed
Re: When You Are Caught In The Act?? by jabanz(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2014
she go sit den eat the food with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers / Business Women And Stay At Home Moms / What They Didn't Tell You About The Titanic(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.