Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl (1811 Views)

Nigerian Prostitutes Congratulate Buhari, Declare Nationwide Free Sex / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by LaurelP(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Some guys have just refused to have sense in their life. How can a full grown, mature, able bodied young man indulge in dis idiosycratic behaviour?

If u like a girl, why don't you PM her or quote one of her comments to tell her. That's why theirs a PM feature here. Why disgrace yourself and other guys by opening a thread.

Some will even they "love" the girl! As in love o, not even "like". You love someone you haven't seen nor heard from. Pls dis rubbish must stop!!!

Its all dis nonsense dat makes ladies to disrespect us and talk to us anyhow here. U will see a girl will quote a guy and start abusing him without reason.

No matter what you do, you can never get laid through NL so stop fooling yourself guys. If you like her, then PM or quote or follow her. Not opening a senseless thread to mumu yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by marieolae(f): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2014
I agree. To me its really embarrassing. When a guy did it for me I was really embarrassed. Seriously its not a good look. It just makes the guy look weak and loser-ish.
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by goalburner(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2014
I agree and disagree
I agree cos i can neva do such
I disagree cos dis a forum not a blog, everybody's entitled to portray his jonsing feelings

3 Likes

Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by LaurelP(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2014
goalburner: I agree and disagree
I agree cos i can neva do such
I disagree cos dis a forum not a blog, everybody's entitled to portray his jonsing feelings

You can never do such
You've said it all
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by vizkiz: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2014
abeg tell those sh*t heads angry

I have 3 girlfriends here and i never "toasted" them publicly ... undecided
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by LaurelP(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: I agree. To me its really embarrassing. When a guy did it for me I was really embarrassed. Seriously its not a good look. It just makes the guy look weak and loser-ish.

Exactly
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by zube01(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Bro thanks for this thread!!!...most of them don't know the meaning of love. And some are just too childish to be on nairaland....inshort they just dey fall men hand!!!...the other day I saw a thread about a guy apologising to his galfrend!!...I followbeg for the guy sha!!! But then e no make sence!!! Looks childish and immature and looserish like person been talk!!
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by LaurelP(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2014
zube01: Bro thanks for this thread!!!...most of them don't know the meaning of love. And some are just too childish to be on nairaland....inshort they just dey fall men hand!!!...the other day I saw a thread about a guy apologising to his galfrend!!...I followbeg for the guy sha!!! But then e no make sence!!! Looks childish and immature and looserish like person been talk!!

U even follow beg for d yeye guy?
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by zube01(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2014
LaurelP:

U even follow beg for d yeye guy?
...I been dey think say na joncing till the gal commented!!..I just tire for the guys!
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2014
Pls dear tell dem o. We don't like it( buh incase any guy wants to do dat for me dey can write a lovely poem, me love poems)
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by priscaoge(f): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2014
I wanted to create a thread on this last night,but my network was crappy. On a more serious note,Mods should take serious action on this. What's d essence of having a PM feature here? Some will create another moniker and start telling their previous moniker how he/she has been loving him/her just to attract cheap popularity. When u tell them that U know their tricks,they will start insulting U. It's silly. Mods should please delete such silly thread! They are causing nuisance here. LaurelP thanks for this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2014
I taya 4 d matter oo
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by PucciGuru(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay: Pls dear tell dem o. We don't like it( buh incase any guy wants to do dat for me dey can write a lovely poem, me love poems)

We have different kind of poems...

Which exactly,let them know?
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by teewai3(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2014
seriously its nt funny at all, they ar jst embarasing we d guyz...imagine rozzay don turn us to poet, make we dey write poem for her,well no b her faullt sha wink
abeg u guyz should stop dis bullshit
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by 190theclown: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Indeed its such a pity!!

Nairaland indeed has exposed so much flaws in today;s Nigerian youths that
the matured minds like me refuse to be part of such foolery

How can u go online with 500naira glo 2MB on your sony Ericksoon K-400 phone and start declearing love for some girl
that pushes garri on some lagos bridge.

Wahala dey o Indeed wahala dey

Nigeria is finished undecided

And if you see all these people declaring love for each other na so them black finish most ar yoruba's with femi, mide, olatunde or kosoko
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2014
PucciGuru:

We have different kind of poems...

Which exactly,let them know?
Like d type thuley wrote to me. Sooo romantic. Choi, I read it all nite
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by 190theclown: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: I agree. To me its really embarrassing. When a guy did it for me I was really embarrassed. Seriously its not a good look. It just makes the guy look weak and loser-ish.

after going thru your profile i have no choice than to set up a new thread declearing my love for you

Like damnnnnnnnnnn!!!

You are one fineeee Muraphucka!
I'd like to hit that a-z-z of yours from behind, what panties have u got on there baybe embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by PucciGuru(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
Like d type thuley wrote to me. Sooo romantic. Choi, I read it all nite

Should I write another one like that for you!
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2014
teewai3: seriously its nt funny at all, they ar jst embarasing we d guyz...imagine rozzay don turn us to poet, make we dey write poem for her,well no b her faullt sha wink
abeg u guyz should stop dis bullshit
Pls teewai3 write me a poem b4 I answer ur pm o grin
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by marieolae(f): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2014
190theclown:

after going thru your profile i have no choice than to set up a new thread declearing my love for you

Like damnnnnnnnnnn!!!

You are one fineeee Muraphucka!
I'd like to hit that a-z-z of yours from behind, what panties have u got on there baybe embarassed embarassed embarassed
ummm I dnt know if I should feel insulted or flattered. But lol @ ur dp thoo
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2014
PucciGuru:

Should I write another one like that for you!

Buh let it be sweeter dan dat one o, na d sweetest poem dey collect the trophy
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by teewai3(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2014
abi, so u dey form nw, i cant even remember i send any pm
btw, i'm not d poem type...no tell me say sameer1212 dey write poem for u oo..because e don b for im b dat
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by 190theclown: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: ummm I dnt know if I should feel insulted or flattered. But lol @ ur dp thoo

Plz dont be insulted but never in my entire 10years been on this forum have i seen a lady as pweety as you

Can we get to talk outside here sometime please wink wink
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by PucciGuru(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
Buh let it be sweeter dan dat one o, na d sweetest poem dey collect the trophy

Which trophy?
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2014
PucciGuru:

Which trophy?
EPL cup
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by 190theclown: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
EPL cup
undecided undecided
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by Houseofglam7(f): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2014
It really sucks.....but I still feel say we go see another one of those bullshytes before today go end.

I wish we had the Pulverise emoticon. undecided
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by LaurelP(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2014
190theclown:

Plz dont be insulted but never in my entire 10years been on this forum have i seen a lady as pweety as you

Can we get to talk outside here sometime please wink wink

D way toto dey shak you ehn
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by PucciGuru(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
EPL cup

EPL cup ko EPL cup ni.........what's the equivalent of your trophy...I need to know the reason for doing anything I want to do.
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by chemystery: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2014
LaurelP, the thing tire me o. Wetin come tire me pass be say even rozzay wey create thread for her nairaland crush follow put mouth for this matter.

By the way rozzay, will you like if i compose 'twinkle twinkle little star' for you or 'old roger is dead...'?
Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by LaurelP(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2014
priscaoge: I wanted to create a thread on this last night,but my network was crappy. On a more serious note,Mods should take serious action on this. What's d essence of having a PM feature here? Some will create another moniker and start telling their previous moniker how he/she has been loving him/her just to attract cheap popularity. When u tell them that U know their tricks,they will start insulting U. It's silly. Mods should please delete such silly thread! They are causing nuisance here. LaurelP thanks for this thread.

D thing tire me

1 Like

Re: Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl by LaurelP(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2014
chemystery: LaurelP, the thing tire me o. Wetin come tire me pass be say even rozzay wey create thread for her nairaland crush follow put mouth for this matter.

By the way rozzay, will you like if i compose 'twinkle twinkle little star' for you or 'old roger is dead...'?

Abi o
All na poem na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Bans Kissing And Intimate Activities Between Couples In Campus / Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us / ***relationship Question***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.