Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Dumping A Girl: Your Opinion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumping A Girl: Your Opinion? (946 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / Bleeping And Dumping A Lady Afterwards, Is It The Best Way To Take Revenge? / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumping A Girl: Your Opinion? by mikeljims(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Av seen lotta threads wia ladies are lamenting of being dumped.

Don't you think the term "dumping" is a silly
term basically heard from African/Nigerian Ladies coz it's hard to see or read a white girl whine about being dumped, she cud be hurt abt the relationship being over but not about having se*x with the guy. Or maybe there is a different meaning to the word "dumped" apart from what I thought it to be which is; having bedmatics with your girlfriend and skipping out of the relationship afterward.

I think ladies get this feeling because they attach too much price and prestige to sex other than a mutual expression of your present desires. You 4*ck coz ur are hor*ny not becuz u need to do anybody a favor and I suppose you both enjoyed the feeling! So why get the Ill feeling when you are done and the guy is gone for one reason or the other...let unless you thought you are bedmaticing to keep em.

Love is not se*x, More se*x wudn't secure ur relationship. So next time you get down with em, leave behind that old idea and try seeing it as a kind of exercise dat comes along with being in a relationship. U go to a Doc wen u are sick, A mechanic wen u aving car troubles, a BF wen u are hor*ny. no special attachment, wen your earlier Doctor is no more available, you move on to another hospital wit no ill feeling.

I think the term "Dumping" is a sort of mind slavery!!!
the less importance/prestige you attach to it, the less hurt you feel when it's over; this is the case with guys we rather enjoy the act and the orgas*m that follows than whine about the name and idea behind it.

Ladies and Gentlemen what do you think?
Re: Dumping A Girl: Your Opinion? by Emmafrancis: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2014
Two bottle of beer for u @OP
Re: Dumping A Girl: Your Opinion? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Ladies are not guys we are not the same in this aspect we are wired differently. There is a reason prostitutes get paid most times sex is hardly just fun for a woman so deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Dumping A Girl: Your Opinion? by mikeljims(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2014
andromida: Ladies are not guys we are not the same in this aspect we are wired differently. There is a reason prostitutes get paid most times sex is hardly just fun for a woman so deal with it.

And there is a reason sugarmummies pay boiz for sex!
sex is hardly just fun for a woman meant to be fun for everyone let unless you are indulging in it for other reason which sort of explains the pain afterward.
I'm dealing with it
Re: Dumping A Girl: Your Opinion? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2014
mikeljims:

And there is a reason sugarmummies pay boiz for sex!
sex is hardly just fun for a woman meant to be fun for everyone let unless you are indulging in it for other reason which sort of explains the pain afterward.
I'm dealing with it

Yeah i said just fun most times for women there are always other reasons even if she does not know it.....yet.

Sugarmummies you said right? Young and old men pay prostitutes and one way or the other sweet chics as well. Which hot young chic has to pay a man for sex?

Yeah deal with it.
Re: Dumping A Girl: Your Opinion? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
mikeljims:

term basically heard from African/Nigerian Ladies coz it's hard to see or read a white girl whine about being dumped, she cud be hurt abt the relationship being over but not about having se*x with the guy. Or maybe there is a different meaning to the word "dumped" apart from what I thought it to be which is; having bedmatics with your girlfriend and skipping out of the relationship afterward.

I think ladies get this feeling because they attach too much price and prestige to sex other than a mutual expression of your present desires. You 4*ck coz ur are hor*ny not becuz u need to do anybody a favor and I suppose you both enjoyed the feeling! So why get the Ill feeling when you are done and the guy is gone for one reason or the other...let unless you thought you are bedmaticing to keep em.

Love is not se*x, More se*x wudn't secure ur relationship. So next time you get down with em, leave behind that old idea and try seeing it as a kind of exercise dat comes along with being in a relationship. U go to a Doc wen u are sick, A mechanic wen u aving car troubles, a BF wen u are hor*ny. no special attachment, wen your earlier Doctor is no more available, you move on to another hospital wit no ill feeling.

the less importance/prestige you attach to it, the less hurt you feel when it's over; this is the case with guys we rather enjoy the act and the orgas*m that follows than whine about the name and idea behind it.

Well for me, first and foremost I don't like using the term "dump" after or before walking away from a relationship. Every relationship must not lead to sex
but must be dictated by ur body languages/feelings for each other. F***king d hell out of each other doesn't really mean one party was USED because they both
contributed by trussing each other in d process of reaching their respective peaks hence, I would say it was mutual.So it would be highly unfair for one party to think he or she was used and DUMPED.

Note: This term could be accepted when one of d parties to d whole bedmatics/chops.com is a confirmed player. Then the other person has every reason to feel used
if their initial purpose was to be together. I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Dumping A Girl: Your Opinion? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
mikeljims:

Funny enough these are the girls who take dumping seriously
Its probably a heartbreak that brought about this post
Re: Dumping A Girl: Your Opinion? by akwemose: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
When someone says dey were dumped..i dont think that necessarily means sex...its nt alws the case....could be d aspect of d commitment,time etc u ve wasted bfr getn dumped...ma opinion tho

(1) (Reply)

Do Mature People Still Use 2go App? / Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? / Who Is A Big Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.